The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 494
  • 160343 Comments
  • obtained WITH it, the strategy they describe. Most of the time we get no response, and we assume they don't care enough to post.
  • thanks.
  • All my friends in the group use it, that's why I'm hardly ever #1 on my list any more.
  • But now I know for sure what scores are possible without the cheat, as well as scores that are possible WITH the cheat, because of all those people.
  • I must be boring you guys/girls to death. I am so sorry.
  • Let's have a drink.
  • Hmm, that makes the job, uh, a BIT easy? Do you use that cheat while competing with them?
  • No, not at all.
  • I am 18 :( No drinks for me
  • Yes. With them, sometimes. But my scores obtained with them were achieved on an alternate facebook account, so I still have all my legit scores.
  • I really wish I could say that it is possible to use the hack responsibly, and use no more than two power up uses per play per level like it's supposed to be, but I know people who have tried that, but after a while, they get frustrated, and break down and go crazy, because they know they could be getting higher scores.
  • It's just like you keep a favourite food dish in front of you and you can't eat it :)
  • But then you get frustrated enough.
  • I sound boring.
  • @Mighty, I never realized you were only 18. I always assumed you were in your 30's because of the way you conduct yourself here at the nest. I'm 30. But I know sometimes I act 12. I know, you don't have to tell me. ;)
  • You are absolutely right Mighty, not the boring part, but the other part.
  • You are at a good age though. You can have fun over here with adults, but you can also have fun over on the other side with the teens.
  • crickets are singing in the background.
  • LOL, I know. The teens at the other side are sometimes fun too but because I started here, I find being here more nice.
  • *chirp, chirp
  • oh there you are. hahaha
  • It's pretty late in your country, I assume?
  • I'm sure you are a good mentor to some of the guys over there like the Angry boys
  • 1215am here
  • You are in Asia, aren't you?
  • Yup. How do you know? I think @rd told you.
  • I think India is about a half way around the world from where I am, so it would be 12 hrs difference
  • I've heard from various people who know you better than I do. ;)
  • Mentor? Ah well, I am not mostly at BP Jr. but I think I might be there for sometime maybe.
  • It's 9:45 am here.
  • 9:45... where are you? Pakistan? lol
  • LOL. No, India.
  • I stayed in the Middle East for at least still say 15 years. No, not Pakistan ;)
  • ok. Which part? Big City? Mumbai? Delhi?
  • I knew it! One of the largest cities in the world. On some sources, it's #1.
  • I think Shanghai, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Jakarta rival it
  • Why is Mumbai also spelled Bombay, and Calcutta for Kolkata?
  • This words were used when it was ruled by the Britishers.
  • The locals here don't like it being spelled it that way, so they changed it.
  • ok. I have always wanted to go to the Sunderbans to see the wild tigers. Indian food... too hot for me. India and their Bhut Jolokia Ghost pepper... ugh! hahaha
  • Haha. Have you visited India? I remember the Bhut Jolokia Pepper. I swear I didn't anything but ice-cream for 1 whole day.
  • No I haven't. I am going to Kuwait and Qatar this Fall. It may be the closest I get to India.
  • Without hot, there's no Indian food ;)
  • We have Indian food outlets here though where you can get it.
  • Ah, I stayed in Bahrain and Oman during my 15 years.
  • Really? That's good.
  • I want a Jolokia pepper. Can you send some my way? I want to play a prank on someone who thinks they like hot food. Perhaps sneak one in his burger or something. Raw and uncooked. That would be awesome.
  • Of-course. Only if we could send bulk items using e-mail.
  • I think @rd can create a recipe involving the pepper.
Post in the New Forum!