BBinmiami's 2012-2013 Game-off! (now officially over.)
  • Welcome one and all to the 2012 2013 Game off hosted by me! From day to day I will be posting 2 games apiece going head to head to see which is better, 4 games a day. And the best part is: you, the audience, get to decide! This will be almost the same as a playoff scheduele. there will be a set 1 and set 2, both with 8 games each. As one game is announced I will likely tally three of the votes and see which game was more liked. Then that game will advance to the semi-finals, then maybe the Set 1 or 2 finals, then maybe the Game off championship! So without further a do, let the game off.....end..

ATTENTION: THE 2012-2013 GAME OFF IS OVER!!! ANGRY BIRDS SPACE OVER ANGRY BIRDS 4-3!!! ANGRY BIRDS SPACE IS THE TOP DOG OF THE GAME OFF! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE GAME OFF!!! THIS PAGE IS NOW DEDICATED TO SHOW THE RESULTS OF ALL THE GAMES IN THE GAME OFF AND OUR CHAMPION, ANGRY BIRDS SPACE. THANKS AGAIN!!!

sincerely, BBinmiami.
    Attention: BBinmiami's Game-Off number 2 is now open! Head on over there and start casting!

2012-2013 game off went underway a long time ago and here is the results:

First Round:
    Set1: Pacman over worms, 3-0
    Set2: Angry Birds Space over Plants vs. Zombies, 3-0

Second Round:
    Set1: Angry Birds over Bejeweled, 3-0
    Set2: Temple Run over Bouncy Mouse, 3-0

Third Round:
    Set1: Cut The Rope over Tetris, 3-0
    Set2: Doodle Jump over Kitchen Carnage, 2-1

Fourth Round:
    Set1: Fruit Ninja over Frogger, 3-0
    Set2: Labyrinth over Nightmarathon, 3-0

Set 1 and 2 Semi-Finals:
    First Round:
    Set1: Angry Birds over Pacman, 3-0
    Set2: Angry Birds Space over Temple Run, 2-1

Second Round:
    Set1: Cut The Rope over Fruit Ninja, 2-1
    Set2: Doodle Jump over Labyrinth, 3-0

Set 1 and 2 Finals:
    Set1: Angry Birds over Cut The Rope, 4-1
    Set2: Angry Birds Space over Doodle Jump, 4-1

2012-2013 Game off championship:

Angry Birds Space over Angry Birds, 4-3. ABSp is the Game off champion!

Thanks again, and sorry for the people who voted for losing games. :(
  • 79 Comments
  • I declare this 2012-2013 game off open!! All you need to do is comment the name of a game. All you need to do. You can say anything else with it, but it's important that you say that game's name. And please, for better results, pick one team from each set, not just one. ( however this is optional. Just might make things go faster.)
  • Pacman,Angry birds space
  • Thank you @angrybirdlover2214 for our first ever two awnsers, with many more to come!
  • Pacman, ABSp
  • Thank you @blahalb09 for our second ever pair of awnsers! From here on end, i'll keep quiet until time is up, which will probably be tomorrow if enough votes are in.
  • Pacman,Angry Birds Space
  • ugh, cmon people, we need more votes, at least two more!
  • It's too late! Attention, round 1 is over! Pacman and Angry Birds Space are moving on! The new games have been posted above, Angry Birds and Bejeweled, and Bouncy mouse and Temple Run! Start voting! At least 3 votes have to be posted in order to move on!!!
  • AB, Temple Run.
  • These are too easy lol
    Angry birds and temple run.
  • Trust me SMBB, they get harder.
  • angry birds and temple run
  • Attention, round 2 is over! Angry Birds and Temple Run are moving on! The new games have been posted above, Cut the rope and Tetris, and Doodle Jump and Kitchen Carnage! Start voting! At least 3 votes have to be posted in order to move on!
  • cut the rope not sure about the other..but i'll go with Kitchen Carnage.
  • Cut the rope and and..
    The second one is hard....
  • CTR and Doodle.
  • AB and temple run
  • Harrystar6, you're a bit late for round 2 we're at 3.
  • Attention Round 3 is almost over! Cut the rope is moving on. but Doodle jump and Kitchen Carnage are at a tie! We need a tiebreaker for the pair to move on! one vote is all it takes!
  • Doodle Jump
  • Attention: Round 3 is over! Cut the Rope and Doodle Jump are moving on! The new games have been posted above, Fruit Ninja and Frogger, and Nightmarathon and Labyrinth! Start Voting! 3 votes need to be posted to move on!
  • Friut ninja and labyrinth.
  • FN, labyrinth.
  • fruit ninja,labyrinth
  • Attention: Round 4 s over! Fruit ninja and labyrinth are moving on and we've reached the Semi-finals! The games have been listed above, Pacman and Angry Birds, and Angry Birds Space and Temple Run! Start voting!
  • angry birds,angry birds space
  • Ab, temple run.
  • Angry bird
    Angry bird space
  • Attention: Semi-Finals 1 is over! Angry Birds and Angry Birds Space are moving on!The games have been listed above, Cut The Rope and Fruit Ninja, and Doodle Jump and Labyrinth! Start voting!
  • Cut the rope / Doodle Jump
  • Fruit ninja and doodle jump
  • cut the rope,doodle jump
  • CTR, doodle.
  • CRT doodle jump
  • Unfortunately, Blah and Harry's votes won't count. Three at a time.
  • i don't get it
  • @BBinMiami It doesn't really matter if there's 3 duplicates...
  • Well it kinda messes things up.
  • Attention: Semi-Finals 2 is over! Cut the Rope and Doodle Jump are moving on and we've reached the set 1 and 2 finals!! Listed above are the set 1 and 2 finalists, angry birds and cut the rope, angry birds space, and doodle jump! Start voting! Now we need 5 votes at a time to move on!
  • @blah well every other games have always been 3 at a time, and 5 at a time messes up the count. but the results would have been the same even if i did count them.
  • CTR/ABSp.
  • AB and ABSpace
  • hey! i said that
    AB and AB space
  • By the way, just because this is an Angry Birds site, be honest about how you feel about other games.
  • But I guess that puts my other comment about blah and his pick to shame doesn't it? Sorry Blah.
  • AB and ABSp
  • Angry birds and Doodle jump
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!