BBinmiami's 2012-2013 Game-Off Number 2! (now officially over.)
  • Welcome one, welcome all to the BBinmiami's 2012-2013 Game Off Number 2! Here's the sequel to the hit first game-off! You know the drills, there are 2 sets of eight, pick your game, and that game might advance. One game needs 3 votes to pass and move on to the next level! So without further-ado, let the game-off begin number 2! Good luck games!

ATTENTION: THE BBINMIAMI'S 2012-2013 GAME-OFF NUMBER TWO IS OFFICIALLY OVER! SUPER MARIO SWEEPS ANGRY BIRDS SEASONS 5-O! SUPER MARIO IS THE GAME-OFF 2 CHAMPION! THANK YOU ALL WHO VOTED IN THE GAME-OFF 2! THIS PAGE IS NOW DEDICATED TO SHOW THE RESULTS OF THE GAME-OFF 2!

Round 1:
    Super Mario beats Sonic the Hedgehog 3-0
    Angry Birds Seasons beats Where's my water? 2-1

Round 2:
    Space Invaders beats Puffle Launch 2-1
    Farmville beats Cityville 3-0

Round 3:
    Amazing Alex beats Jet Pack Joy Ride 2-1
    Diner Dash beats Angry Chickens 3-0

Round 4:
    Angry Birds Rio beats Duck Hunt 2-1
    Pocket God beats Crush the Castle 2-1

Set 1 and 2 Semi-Finals 1:
    Super Mario beats Space Invaders 3-0
    Angry Birds Seasons beats Farmville 3-0

Set 1 and 2 Semi-Finals 2:
    Amazing Alex beats Angry Birds Rio 2-1
    Diner Dash beats Pocket God 2-1

Set 1 and 2 Finals:
    Super Mario beats Amazing Alex 2-1
    Angry Birds Seasons beats Diner Dash 3-0

2012-2013 Game-Off championship:
    Super Mario sweeps Angry Birds Seasons 5-0, Super Mario is the Top Dog!

There's the results! Thanks again to all who voted! And sorry to those who voted for losing teams. :( ~BBinMiami
  • 78 Comments
  • woo! I think
  • Attention: The Game-Off Number 2 is now open! The first games are: Super Mario vs. Sonic, and Where's my water? vs. Angry Birds Seasons! Start voting! we need three votes to pass!
  • set1-super mario
    set2-hard....but probably seasons
  • Super Mario
    And of course angry birds seasons. I hate wheres my water.
  • *faints*
  • Super Mario
    And um... I have to say, Where's My Water
  • Super Mario
    Angry Birds Seasons
  • Attention: Round one is over! Super Mario and Angry Birds Seasons are moving on. The rest of the day today is an off day. Sorry. But tomorrow the next 4 games will be posted. I swear.
  • still not up?
  • ........waiting
  • Sorry guys, I haven't been at home lately. but the games are finally up! Start voting!
  • Space inaders and FarmVille.
  • puffle lauch and farmville
  • yuep puffle launch rocks!
  • By the way, calm down. Didn't have to overreact just cuz I was late. If you're getting impatient then go to the Bloated Pig.
  • Space Invaders and FarmVille.
  • Attention: Round 2 is over! Space Invaders and Farmville are moving on! The next 4 games have been posted! Start voting!
  • By the way, why don't some of the team post their votes just for grins? (I'm looking at you @Slim and @Birdleader!)
  • Amazing Alex
    Don't know about the other two
  • amazing alex and uh,i guess diner dash?
  • Jet pack joyride and I guess diner dash. I hate the game a whole lot but it's better than angry chicken.
  • AA & AC! Also, I have entered, @BBinMiami.
  • Amazing Alex and neither of the other two
  • Jetpack and Diner Dash.
  • Attention: Round 3 is over! Amazing Alex and Diner Dash are moving on! The rest of the night is an off night. Good night!
  • awe man missed it, still voting jetpack and diner dash
  • The new games have been posted up! Start voting!
  • ABR and pocket god
  • ABR and Crush the Castle
  • i think IMO that jetpack should have won
  • Duck hunt and pocket god
  • Duck Hunt and Crush The Castle
  • ABR and Crush the Castle
  • @BB you say there posted up, but there not
  • The voting ended.
  • I just put it up now so i don't have to do it next time. By the way, IS EVERYBODY LOVING THE GAME-OFF!?!?!?
  • Not really, last time it was obvious that ABO or ABSp would win, so take out the AB titles AND... You have to say when the polls are closed as a comment. Crush the castle would have won
  • Someone's not getting a friend request on Facebook!
    And for those who haven't submit your vote of your favorite Youtube video from Rovio in my other discussion, "What's your favorite Rovio video?"!
  • I don't have facebook, and sorry, I love the contest, just fix that. I'll check out the other one. I love all videos
  • Attention: The Semi-Final games have been posted up! Start voting!
  • Mario and ABS
  • Mario, ABS
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!