BBinMiami's 2012-2013 Game-Off 3! (now officially over.)
  • Hey every.......ekkk....crash!..........."Listen up you puny.......What?........"I have taken over BBinMiami's forum system, and I'm not giving it back unless a few things have to happen! The rules of this will be simple, there is a new rule. There are no more single game matches. There are only game SERIES! If you ever want to se"......HELP ME!!..... "I thought i got rid of you!".........." There, I shut him down! The games are listed!....so sooooon......Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

ATTENTION ROUND 7 IS OVER! THE ANGRY BIRDS SERIES BEATS THE CUT THE ROPE SERIES 3-0. THE SUPER MARIO SERIES BEATS THE MARIO KART SERIES SERIES 2-1. WE HAVE REACHED THE 2012-2013 GAME-OFF CHAMPIONSHIP! THE NEXT GAMES HAVE BEEN POSTED BELOW:

The 2012-2013 Game-Off Championship for Set 1 and 2:

The Angry Birds Series

vs.

The Super Mario Series

AND THE WINNER IS.....
    THE SUPER MARIO SERIES OVER THE ANGRY BIRDS SERIES 4 TO 2! Congrats!

*Also, since a few people are banned from the forum but still want to vote, they made messages to make their picks.

If you do not know the series of a game, LOOK IT UP BEFORE YOU VOTE!
    The games have been posted! Vote now or you virtually perish! Muahahaha!

Update: Thanks to everyone who voted and sorry for people who voted for a losing series.
  • 53 Comments
  • YOU FOOLISH MORTAL!!! ONE RULE OF MY NEW SYSTEM IS THAT YOU MUST SAY WOW IN ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Watch where you are treading, @BBinMiami...
  • "....Right, mortal. Sorry. when you're the most powerful life form in the entire....HELP MEEEEEE!!!!!......"stop it!". anyway, when you're the most power life form in the entire galaxy infinitia, you can get a biiiiiiit carried away."
  • "anyway, expect the games real soon!"
  • awesome! :)
  • interesting
  • when will they begin?
  • The games have begun. And for funsies, since I'm already the ruler, I WANNA VOTE!
    Mario and Angry Birds.
    Begin to vote humans! we need three votes at a time!
  • Mario and AB's
  • Mario and Angry Birds
  • Attention: Round one is over! Angry Birds and Mario are moving on! The next few games have been posted!
  • Lengend of a Zelda and call of duty
  • zelda and COD
  • Attention: Round 2 is over (Blah voted, also.)! Legend of Zelda and Call of Duty are moving on! The rest of the night is an off-night.
  • Sorry that the next round wasn't today. Me, the ruler of the universe, was busy today. I hope I can get it in tomorrow.
  • is it coming soon?
  • Sorry for the delay. But the new games are finally up! I wanna vote!
    Cut The Rope and Mario Kart.
    Start voting!
  • CTR and mario kart
  • CTR and Mario Kart
  • Modern Warfare obviously! I would never cease to play their multiplayer with my friends, while cut the rope is a game I'd hardly ever take again after finishing it entirely.
    As for Mario Kart vs My Sims, I prefer Mario Kart for the same reason. So much fun to play with friends or even family!

So my votes are for Modern Warfare and Mario Kart

• The Games have been posted. Start voting!
  • MLB and MBA, interesting game choises
  • NBA, sorry
  • Nobody ain't talking, so I'm voting!
    NFL ad NBA!!!
  • it is quiet in the voting poll
  • Attention: NFL & NBA are moving on! (@Blah voted.) The rest of the off night is...well... an off night! We reached the semi-Finals! Exciting ain't it???
  • Sorry, @bbinmiami, but game-off 1 was good
    Game-off 2 was okay
    But this is just rediculous
  • Attention the new games have been posted up! Start voting!
  • AB's and super mario
  • Legend of Zelda and super mario
  • AB and Super Mario!
  • Attention: Mario and Angry Birds are moving on! The new games have been posted up! Start voting!
    I wanna vote!
    Cut The Rope and Mario Kart!
  • You do know the only people voting is you, @angryboy, @harrystar6, @blah, and @asdehielo
  • That's all I need, thank you very much.
  • CTR and Mario Kart
  • CTR and Mario kart
  • The new games have been posted up! Start voting! We now need 4 votes to move on, and I wanna pitch in!

Angry Birds and......tough......Super Mario
  • AB's and hmm.. that is tough, I'll go with super mario
  • AB and super mario
  • Since I see that not many people are voting, I'll downgrade the voting required to four.
  • we're still one person short
  • I'm aware of this. Hopefully a messenger voter will chip in.
  • Attention: Round 7 is over. (Blah voted) We have finally reached the 2012-2013 Game-Off Championship! This it is, Angry Birds Series and Super Mario Series! You have the entire weekend to vote, and I want to chip in! Wait fir it....

THE ANGRY BIRDS SERIES!

Go on, don't be shy! You have the weekend! Take your time! Thanks to everyone who voted to let us get this far! Vote!
  • super Mario series
  • This is a hard choice but I am going with Super Mario series
  • Blahalb09: The Angry Birds Series.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!