Have anyone is with my opinion that the new 3* menu is horrible?
  • I don't like the new menu when you complete the level. It is like facebook and that drives me crazy. When something is working or is cool don't fix it. I hope that Rovio is going to release new update (or episode, maybe for the Finlad's national day, for example) that will be like older menu.
  • 18 Comments
  • Sorry I don't explain - it is for the new update for Seasons
  • On the contrary I like new scoore menu in Seasons update. It is same as for all other AB games.
  • i personally have no probleme with the menu!?
  • Yes there is no problem with bugs or something else, I just don't like it and ask others for their opinions.
  • I like the new one much better as well! In fact I never really liked the old that much :-P
  • I think the new three star menus are great
  • I like the "progressive" score/star counter.
  • I kind of liked the old one, where it showed your gamecenter progress on that episode. But really didn't notice the change, so I guess it really is not all that important to me either way.
  • What 3 star menu are you referring to?
  • @heathen - the level cleared screen
  • Also I have notice that F5 dosnt work or it is replaced.
  • Sasho95, where F5? R button also work as restart level
  • i also CAN NOT STAND the 3* menu, i loved the old one and when @ROVIO changed it, i was furious! bad move @rovio....bad move
  • Well one person is support me - that is good :D
  • The new one is MUCH better imo. It's a pretty minor change anyways.
  • I actually miss the old menu. I really liked the sound after beating a level. They should have kept this menu for the Rio game only but this is just my opinion.
  • I like the new one better. I somehow find it more exciting to see the stars appearing proggresively rather than all at the same time.
  • I like the 3 star screen now. I'd have to agree with @asdehielo, it's more exciting see them appear. Also I've noticed that with the new screen when your stars appear its almost timed or something because I know when I got close to the three star by the score keeps going up and you don't hear the 3 ding.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!