Level Glitches & Bugs (Moved to the "New Forum"!) Page 17
  • 1033 Comments
  • I haven't had any problems with the daily bonus. I usually open the game in the morning (6-8am in Finland) and when it opens the daily bonus -box appears. Yesterday I got the fifth day bonus and today it went back to day one, but I think they've changed the bonus system so that it always resets after day 5.
  • @lisko,
    I sent Rovio and email asking about the daily rewards in angry birds friends (facebook), letting them know that it seems to reset after you get the day 5 reward. This is their response:

"
    The reward cycle for AB Friends was changed in the beginning of the year. The amount of the daily reward goes up for five days, then begins again from day one. This means that after you have received the 50 coins that are awarded on fifth day, the cycle begins again. So, you have been receiving correct amount of reward according to this new reward cycle. The game updates itself in Eastern European time, so that is why you may receive another reward if you play the game first earlier in the day, then log in later in the evening on your time zone.
    "
    So, unlike the old daily reward where if you got to the 5th day, you would continue to get the same reward, they now reset it back to 1.

TBH, I'm not liking the new coins and they daily rewards.
  • @sparty83 Okay, that's what I thought too :)
  • My daily Rio Bonus Power Up Bonus does not work. Everyday i get a notification on my iPhone and when i Open Rio i dont get the daily Reward!! Does anyone also have this Probleme??
  • @cc_jolly: works fine on my iPod touch 3rd Gen with iOS 5.1.1. Which version of iPhone and iOS do you have?
  • @brave1966 I have the latest Version 1.5.0 on iPhone and iPad !
  • @cc_jolly: That's the ABR version. Which iPhone do you have? What version of iOS is installed on it?
  • @brave1966

It's iPhone5 and iOS 6.1.2 so the latest Update !?
  • @cc_jolly: I would e-mail Rovio support with that info ( [email protected] ) and let them know about the problem.
  • @brave1966

But i have other great News!!! S-15 Glitch. Here my New Score. Yesssss

http://angrybir.de/12plCd6

http://angrybir.de/ZaUBT6
  • MAJOR LEVEL GLITCH!!! On Pig Dipper 6-2 if you tap Red near enough to the rightmost pig it will actually jump up and pop itself! The red bird doesn't even touch it!
  • Not a bug. This is part of normal gameplay.
  • Oh. Well, discovered something new about Super Red Bird today!
  • Not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but ...

With the ABO 3.1 update, pink bird behaves differently than previously. Before, you could let pink bird hit something, then either wait for the automatic one-second-delay bubble trigger *or* tap the screen to trigger the bubble quicker. Now once pink bird hits something, tapping the screen has no effect -- you have to simply wait for the one-second-delay automatic trigger.

AB Seasons levels still work the old way, but ABO levels all work the new way after update.

Anyone else experiencing this?

UPDATE: I have ABO 3.0 (no ads) and ABO 3.1 (free with ads) on my Kindle Fire right now. Pink bird still works the old way in ABO 3.0. But with 3.1 update, pink bird works the new way, not just on the new 22-x levels but on older levels too.

I'm assuming this is a bug, maybe unique to Kindle Fire since I haven't seen anyone else mention it.
  • @SamsonKJ I have not experienced this. However, sometimes her bubbles appear to randomly change color.
  • not sure if this is an actual bug: my icons have turned white (no picture) after the latest updates of ABO and ABRio. Is anyone else experiencing this? (This only happened for my ipad, same update on my iphone works fine).
  • @birddoctor I haven't updated Rio yet, but ABO update looks fine on my iPad.
  • @birddoctor Restarting your device should be sufficient.
  • @AMslimfordy Thanks, but turning it off and on again made no difference. Btw the ABSW upate from today that had no new levels comes up with the normal icon. Mysterious! Ah well, since gameplay is unaffected, I guess i'm just gonna hang in there.
  • @birddoctor, My ABO icon on iPad2 also turned white after the latest update (and restarting did not help); ABRio and ABSW icons are okay. ABO scores & operation are okay, so I, too, will not worry about it. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
  • @birddoctor and @3sjs -- On IOS devices, it is a good idea to do a "hard close" off all apps that are open in the background on your device. See directions at this link: http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forum/discussion/comment/104358#Comment_104358
    Please follow directions carefully.
    (P.S. E-Star told me about this, and the first time you do it, it is amazing what's open in the background.)
  • @mvnla2 I always hard close my apps, ever since I heard about this feature. I too was in for a shock that first time! I think the blanc icons might be due to the update not installing properly (with just the icon image info missing?); in "Settings" all the AB Apps are listed correctly even with the new style icons (with the Rovio logo in the top right corner).
  • 3 AB apps white, 2 to go! After today's Season's Update (Grrr, I don't even use powerups) that turned white as well. But on the upside, Rovio got back to me: they're aware of this issue which seems to only affect iOS 5.1.1. (like my ancient ipad) and looking into it. So there you go.
  • See walkthrough for Market Mayhem 13-10. Complete self-destruction reported.
  • Thanks @78RPM -- Will look into it. Better place to post it is in forum on self-destroying levels.
  • Ending stall.I did a search and couldn't find anything about this very frustrating problem. I'm on AB BP 22-15 and so far every time I've scored a 3 star score, I hear the cheering, the 10000 bonus lights up, and then it freezes up and won't respond to finger swipes. It never goes to the next page and when I restart, it goes back to my previous high score. It's done it on other levels too, but not so consistently. I've restarted the game with no change. I play on iPhone.
  • Have you tried using the "Fast Forward" button in the bottom-right corner?
  • after I update angry birds star war few days ago and I can't move on to the next level when it is at the section where it shows a short clips. When I click next step the angry bird will just automatically shot down. Usually it will show a short clip (this is on kindle fire) any one know what happen?? thanks
  • I don't quite understand, @lavender83. Try restarting your device and re-defeating the last unlocked level.
  • I tried to restart my kindle fire and even uninstall it and reinstall angry bird star wars, but it still did not work.
    When I choose "Tatooine" it leads me to all the levels, and in the very beginning (before level one) there is this blue rectangle shape box that looks like tv....and has an arrow in it. When you click on that there will be few angry birds pictures....like a clip. Then you can start playing level one.
    But until I play to level 4 and complete level four, and I cannot continue. (before I uninstall my angry birds I was at further level and it has the same problem)

I was able to play all the levels before I update the March one. I am not really sure what is going on. I hope my description is clear and didn't confuse you. Thank you so much.
  • Levels unlock in order. You cannot play Level 19 until you defeat Level 18, for example.
  • Maybe he/she means he/she completed level 4, but he/she can't go to the next level
  • ARGH, it's really annoying when the level ends while all the pigs are dead but there's still stuff falling or the lazer (in SW) is still making damage and points. I was just playing path of the jedi (J-9) and I would have got an excellent score but the it got busted, 'cause level ended and started counting points. I've seen that happening in all AB games.
    Sometimes the game ends when you've got no birds left, but the last pig is for example rolling off from a platform and then it tells you that the level failed.
  • Well, this may be the death knell for Croods as far as I'm concerned: I've been playing VERY slowly (by game necessity) to see how far I could get without paying for IAPs. This morning when I opened game it let me play for ~1 min, and then said it needed an internet connection. So far it keeps telling me that I'm not connected, although I clearly am. Tried hard closing and restarting, but no luck. Have a few more things to try. BTW, this is on IPAD.
    I'm almost finished with level 5, and still have a decent number of crystals, and the owl-thing is keeping me supplied with gold coins.
  • @mvnla2 It tells you yells you about the internet connection 'cause the server is so rushed that it throws you out. I've been struggling with that same problem, especially 'cause when it's evening/night in US it's morning in Finland and the only moments I can spend on playing is in the morning. But that's a problem with the server, not with the whole game :/
  • @Lisko -- Thank. That will keep me from wasting more time trying more drastic fixes. Maybe the weekend is a bad time to try to play. Croods just dumped me out again.
  • @mvnla2 Yep, it did to me several times just about 15 minutes ago so I gave up...again :/ It's a nice game, but the server just isn't enough :/
  • Finally got back on, but I'm positive I had more stuff in the cave when I opened game earlier this morning. Soup especially; since it is not used to feed animals.
  • I cannot find two banana rewards on Angry Birds Rio Jungle section...any ideas?
  • If you're missing two, they gotta be there somewhere.

http://www.angrybirdsnest.com/category/walkthroughs/angry-birds-rio/hidden-fruit-walkthroughs/bananas/

The only "glitch" we know of is the banana in level 4-14, but if you're missing two, I'd try every level again.
  • Thanx...I'll check all the levels again!
  • One banana is the only fruit that I miss and I try to replay million times and didn't know what could be problem, now when you mentioned possible bug I will check this particular level, thanks @amslimfordy.
  • Got 4-14!!!
    Any other suggestions?
    Where is that last banana?
  • Yes, my last banana was on level 4-14 thanks million times @amslimfordy.
  • @cosmo2503 Good to hear
    @annefishes Sorry, I don't have any guesses beyond that one.
  • It was 4-5... Hidden in the bush just below the slingshot!
    Success at last! Thanx so much for you help...
  • Please tell me where to enter my scores...can't find "your scores"
  • @annefishes You mean the leaderboards? If so, just go to the right upper corner and click your profile, the click "My leaderboards" and the choose the one where you want to add scores :)
  • I just got a reply from Rovio about the Mooncake festival bonus levels. They asked some more information and said that they are trying to fix it asap. I answered and now I'm just waiting what's next.
  • Thanx for the info!
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!