how do i get the mighty eagle? Page 1
  • I have Angry Birds & Angry Birds Seasons on my Droid. How do i get the mighty eagle? Is it a seperate version of the game that i need to download?
    And also i saw a football golden egg. Whats the deal with that?
    Thanks!
  • 17 Comments
  • Is there any way I can get the Mighty Eagle for PC? I can't find him.
  • No, not yet.
  • How do i get mighty eagle for nokia?
  • @vinumathew, Still iOS only.
  • This is very weird but,how can the mighty eagle photo is in the pc angry birds data?
  • @goldeneagle15 the PC version was created on the assumption that it will, at some time, add the Mighty Eagle. So he exists in the game, just hasn't been released yet.
  • Can someone PLEASE explain to me why when I try to get the Eagle on my ipod touch it tells me " You can not purchase this" " You must purchase the app that this item is for before you can purchase the item". I obviously HAVE the app and have had it for over a year.
  • Do you have In App purchases disabled under Settings > Restrictions > In-App Purchases?
  • And also, did you originally buy the app? I know that some people get games from their friends. It could be that your account didn't orginally buy the app, so it doesn't let you get in app purchases. If however you did buy it and BirdLeader's method didn't work, try killing the app and restarting your phone.
  • is angry birds mighty eagle available for pc yet ?
  • @ikki Not yet. iOS is the only platform that can purchase it. NOOK Color users can use it within Barnes and Noble, but cannot purchase.
  • How do i get the mighty eagle? and does this take care of the lil feather at the bottom of all the episodes?
  • is ME available for PC now
  • No, it's not available for PC yet.
  • I don't think it is.
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!