Submit an idea for Angry Birds Space! Awesome new ideas coming in!
  • Can any of you think of some more extra-terrestrial birds, new blocks, planets, or any new idea for Angry birds Space?
  • 27 Comments
  • This next planet looks rubbery to me. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a planet with a normal gravitational pull like the past 2 but a more extreme bounce when the birds hits the planet surface.
  • What about featuring stars instead of planets? And throw in some dark matter.
  • Well I have had an idea for Green and Orange birds.

Green has pretty much been replaced by Lazer, so instead of the boomerang effect when activated, he should spin on the spot - creating a mini gravitational well/field for a limited period of time.

Orange bird, when inflated in outer-space will NOT lose any velocity like he does in Original/Seasons - and once inside a gravitational field, he would be immune or only slightly affected by it (when inflated).
  • How about making the side scrolling screen easier to navigate instead of having to guess at what angle you have to swipe in order to get the screen to scroll? UGH.
  • Crystal planet
    Fire planet
    Mirror planet
    Liquid planet
    Desert planet
    Lava planet
    Black hole level.
    Gas Planet
    Mountain planet
    Underground of a planet
    Huge Space Station episode
    Alien life planet
    Planets with high and low gravity levels
    Moving Planets
    Star levels
    Destructible terrain planets
    A giant alien
    Rainy planet
    Time travel levels where you can go back to December 2009 and play old levels and change future
    Electric blocks
    Liquid physics
    Molten alien bird could melt blocks into liquid
    Windy Planet
    Blocks that are switches that set up a contraption to trap pigs
  • How about Cartoons? Ideas:
    Pigs in Cat Costumes: Tom & Jerry
    Planet Bugs (for a good trick shot between the ears): Looney Tunes
    Sword bird & Stretch Bird: Adventure Time
    This bird (http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/150/f/2011/098/c/6/angry_birds_mordo_by_woof91-d3djcym.png)& Gumball Dispenser Pigs: Regular Show
  • well we could have Marvin the Martian and his Illudium PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator
  • Why not some strange matter or some antimatter, antimatter bird.
    Or an electric bird.
  • @CmdrBond you can edit your posts too.

And i've an idea for white's upgrade:

Instead of simply dropping his egg, he'll shoot it, and you can decide where with crosshairs, just like lazer bird. And the egg won't be affected by gravity (like lazer). White bird will also continiue in a different direction (like normal).
  • @gfish

Missed the edit button - Doh!

And your idea is also a good option - not sure if it is too similar to Lazer though - just saying - still a good option.
  • White Bird - Drops gravity bombs. Brief strong gravity where bomb drops
    Boomerang Bird - Ability to teleport where tapped on the screen
    Orange Bird - when expanding, creates a new gravity field as strong as one of the planets. Lasts a bit longer inflated to use other birds to slingshot around him
  • new moon level, a sun level
  • Anyone thinking about a Danger Zone two?
    I was thinking a radioactive nuclear dump theme.
  • I would love to see a fire bird for a fire planet. It would completely get rid of ice but would crisp wood but still leave it standing with a weakness similar to a blue bird through ice. Stone would be unaffected.
  • I would also like to see a water planet similar to Piglantis but be able to use the ice bird to freeze bodies of water to slide on
  • When "Pigs" fly--a little role reversal
  • There should be a Sun Bird it burns everything around it when you launch it, it says BAAAAAAAA!!! It comes from Solaria the Fire planet.
  • Bringing it to life
  • a episodie of beach
  • comet planet
  • Upgrade to CmdrBond's idea for green: Instead of having a gravity field, you could have to repeatedly tap the screen fast so green birds creates a black hole that destroys anything it touches. it last for 3 seconds.
  • pig planet? lol
This discussion has been closed. Please check the new forum.
← All Discussions
Post in the New Forum!