The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 976
  • 160343 Comments
  • Sorry @Kimmiecv Massachusetts debate ...to
    Tommorrow VP ..getiing close to rule edges..srry ab;)
  • I'm such a meanie
    .srry guys ;)
  • Oooh nooo super stretchy arm drags in @theanonymoussomeone ...* bounce, bump, bounce, bumo..bump oops bounced him right out the door...sryy tas...reallly I didn't mean to be mean;) was an accident super arm malfunction ...
  • LOL @kathy
    thanks @kimmiecv! thought humor would be good for them
  • Hey guys. Popping for a bit. Fever went down last night on it's own. I slept on the floor of his room last night. No fever today, but he gets coughing fits that make anything in his stomach evacuate. Not fun. No nap today for him. So I am rocking him right now and he is asleep.
    I hope to have time to visit for a bit. I have two very important PMs to compose tonight. They are not fun PMs either.
  • Darn @Kathy I was hyped!! Oh well tomorrow it is! :) and @angryboy I agree, humor keeps us young! Has to be that way for birdies too right?!! :D
  • @kathy do you want included in the PM to @TAS?
  • Hey Ripsy I'm glad his fever broke but I'm sorry he's not doing even better now that it's broken :(. I wish him the best and a fast recovery. Poor baby, you guys have gotten hit really hard this year haven't you.
  • glad to hear it went down @rd, srry he never slept
    yes it is @kimmiecv! people tell me " laughing makes us live longer"
  • Yes. Please @rdnzlrips82 ...incude me please..
  • @kimmie Since Ish started going to school, we have had more worse than better days.
  • Hmmm you mean getting sick Ripsy? Cause I hear once kids go to school with other kiddies they tend to pick up everyone's sickness and its always spreading around, especially young kids. At least that's what my friends with kids tell me! It's hard to fight that isn't it?!
  • Whoa these double/triple posts and weird long things inbetween words is starting to get to me!! Don't understand why it keeps happening! :/
  • Yes @kimmie. That's what I meant.
  • Congrats on your badge Ripsy :). I was sure you'd get it!!
  • Thanks! I am pleased with it.
  • awkward silence...
  • Sorry @angryboy my Tigger had a seizure and the aftermath is always hard to deal with, he doesn't understand what's happening to him and he goes through all kinds of things before I can calm him down! I will be popping in and out tonight while I watch him to make sure he's OK :((
  • oh dear! hope he gets better
  • Ooh noo
    @Kimmiecv is tig o.k.?
    Sorry @angryboy was watching debate..
    @rdnzlrips82 glad Eli fever broke srry he still not feeling well..don't worry about things here..under conrol:) take care of family business;) (((( hugs)))))
    You must be exhausted ...
  • Thank you @angryboy :) He's pacing right now, once his meds hit him he will be calmer but I cant do anything for him when he goes into pacing mode exept stay out of his way. My poor poor baby! I'd Love to find the kid that tortured him and well, cant really tell you what I'd do to him but it would'nt be a nice thing!!! :/
  • You know @Kimmiecv now that you say...my german Shepard used to have seizures ..it was very scary for him..while it was happening I would hold him and his big brown eyes would look at me saying " momma what's happening" omygoodness tears iny eyes now ..it was heartbreaking ...btb cant c.
  • He's just scared and confused @Kathy :( Thank you. I really hate when this happens I feel helpless and I can only wait, the pacing is followed by an I NEED MY MOMMY faze, I will then hold him and sing to him and then well he eats like a fiend! Then he bumps into everything and then he settles down! :(
  • And yeah he cant see so its even scarier for him I think! Gah I really hate this!
  • OK we are getting ready for Mommy faze BBL, Thank you :)
  • Ooh so stry I am sit in bathroom crying ...I know my doggie same tjing but he would just shake..and cry..I just had a rush of memory and emotion ...I hope tig feel better soon ..I'm here if ya need( hugs))) omy...
    * splashes cold water on face...say prayer for @Tig..*
  • @Kathy all is well! Tigs doing much better and his beds getting washed so he'll be very happy! Sounds like you know exactly what's what! Hard not to be able to explain to them isn't it! Ahh but they both of em know/knew they are loved! :). Your a sweetheart for sure and I Thank You! He's resting now so that's good :) I'm going to fling ( get some of the tension out!!) but I'll lurk too....
  • Ooh @Kimmiecv so happy tigs feeling better, poor baby:(
    its just is so heartbreaking, you feel so helpless, cant explain to them though how hard you try ..but I believe the overwhelming feeling of love and ' I wishes I could make you feel. Better ' gets through and comfort them. A little ;)
  • My.phones just.broke down again, ,have.to reboot everything ..see ya in.a bit..happy.flinging ..
  • Woo Hoo! I got it! I got it! Never going back to S&T 35 again if I can help it! Now off to the walkthrough page to leave some breadcrumbs.
  • I love you @Kathy your a good friend and you totally understand what I'm talking about! It is heartbreaking cause you want them to be well never sick or upset or unhappy yeah I guess like parents feel for their kids huh! Exept you can't make them really understand because they are animals even though to me they are my kids! :) and poor Tig has been through sooo much I haven't even scratched the surface with you all about all the things he's been through since he was a kitten and I got him! I think it would drive you all (animal lovers) nutters to know everything that's happened to him and what I've had to do to make him healthy!! And then I think about the fact he sees only darkness and it just breaks my heart more!! Course he doesn't really know different but it's still hard :( I have to go give him his next dose of meds, but I'll still lurk as it only takes a couple minutes erm won't be able to stop cuddling him so maybe a little longer this time! :)
  • Wonderful news @Burbman and thank you in advance for what will be a huge help with those bread crumbs!!! :D. Yeay!!!
  • How long did it take you @burbman? I actually rushed through 33 and 34 just to get there to see how long it would take me.
  • @kathy 1 of 2 PMs should be in your Forum mailbox. If your phone hasn't gone out the window yet, that is. :D
  • @kathy both PMs are now in your Forum mailbox. I probably got a bit too harsh, but I feel it was warranted in both cases.
  • Hey Ripsy did you have a hard time in S&T 35?
  • @rdnzlrips82 no worries I replied to both ;) srry if I got carried away myself ;) is all good:)
  • @kimmie I am kind of afraid to say how bad that level was for me. But....let's try about an hour. I had been playing for about 50 minutes straight. Dinner was ready so I stopped to eat. Finished eating and flung for about 10 minutes. I had to get the boys ready for bath time and reset the level one last time. Baddabing. I am sitting with 90,050 and I am hoping to go back and visit the other two I skipped. :D
  • @kathy Now, we wait! :D :D
  • Hmmm yikes!! Well it sounds like a real doozy and when @Kathy and I get to it I'm guessing we are going to have a huge Whiiiinnnee fest together!! :((
  • The L-Factor on S&T 35 is probably the highest I have seen on a level in a long time. Especially if it takes a "cyborg" like me an hour to get 3 stars. :D
  • Ooh.yea @Kimmiecv at least we'll have breadcrumbs and each other:) practice that whine ;)
  • @rdnzlrips82 got a feeling we wont get a reply from either ...
    Oh well then statute of limitations runs out after...sayy...48 hours? Or is that to generous?
  • Yep @Kathy I'm glad I won't be doing it alone!! And those bread crumbs weeeellll yeah I think we will lick them off the floor by the end of it!! LOL :D if the cyborgs are in trouble what's the chances for us mere mortals!!!
  • @kathy If there is no reply then the gavel strikes. :D
  • Together ..together ...lala..forget the song @Kimmiecv ...lol
    Oh boy..put a gavel in @rdnzlrips82 hands.the power gone to his.head...ABN watch out ...ROFLMAO
    Here come 'de' judge '
  • *Feels face* Hmm. I think it's time for a facelift.
  • * visions of crazed ripsy running around Halloween night..robes dripping with blood oversized gavel in.hand...crowds of crazed members hiding in deserts ...and behind rocks ...looking for shelter...even in.the dreaded.
    Duh duh duhn.h dum seasons ...run.*
  • Heehee!! The gavel man strikes!! If you don't duck fast enough you're gunna have a headache!! :D
Post in the New Forum!