The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 977
  • 160343 Comments
  • Run for your liiifffeee the Mighty Gavel is cooommmiinnnggg!!! Ahhhhhh
  • The Gavel Man has spoken!! Oh my love ya ripsy

ROFLMAO ..truffle the shuffle ..
    * puts pn serious face *.although I know its no laughing matter.
  • Kimmiecv yourbsomeanpagechanger..
    Oomh I am losing it...delirious ....
  • No worries. The gavel doth not swing tonight. But beware, it swings soon. It swings soon.
    *poofs away to a mysterious location*
  • Ooh mysterious ..hmm...
  • LOL Ripsy your In full scarey mode!! And oh my @Kathy you never know who's next on the page change roster huh!! :D
  • * oooh falls on floor..tears ...can't stop ..'' doth not swingeth...* oohhh belly ache....mystery ..ripsy truffleing * blocks eyes * blocks @Kimmiecv eyes..*
  • Oh noooo I just read your long thingy and OMGiraffe you've got me doing the @Kathy Rthingy!! Hahaaha haaa that was classic!! :D
  • Nooo @Kimmiecv I didn't know I swear ..I was just quicj to transport that time.
  • At least it's not sausage swingithing!!! That would be Baaaaddd!!! LOL :O
  • What long.thingie ......excuse....your rollling in my way ....* bumps into @Kimmiecv on floor ..rolls other way...ooohbh myygy..
  • Whew...hee hee..o
    K..breathe deep breathe.
    ..mwaaaa. hasaahasahaa. Cant.....mwaaaa. hasas haaaAaAa
  • Bbrbbb ...
  • Mumph gah humph oh gah mummmphhh *rolls other way* gumph haahaaaahaaaa can't stttopp llaugghhinggg!!!! Sausssaggeess swinnnggging!! Ggavelllss swiiinnngging ohh my siddes they aacchhe!!!
  • Hey @rd! Glad to hear the little dude is doing better. I must have spent the better part of six hours on that level yesterday and today. At least I ended up with a score that should hold up. Right now I am second on the board with 97.910. Now I have to recharge phone before I dive back in. Early meeting tomorrow with my team on the other side of the world. So best I go to bed now anyway. See y'all in the morning!
  • Heeeheeeeee immm kimmiemeanpagechangerrtrrr!!! Grrrrr I'm meeeaaann!! Grrrr :•
  • Good night @Burbman and awesome job!!! I know you've been working it a Looong time! Good luck in your meeting tomorrow :)
  • Ooh. Hi @Burbman
    .* picks herself up off floor..smooths hair*
  • Ooh..good night @Burbman ...hmm great score..ty for stopping by and not stepping on me and @Kimmiecv..* pull yourself together girl *

Mwaaa. LOL ..(.((((((hugs))))))
  • I flytraps...
  • Lol I had to send that my phone wrote it...I gotta go fling then bed
    * turns in flashlight * flytraps? Where's the heck that come from?
  • * cautiously looks over shoulder for speech monitor *
  • Heehee umph *rolls over and slowly gets up, smooths tangles* oh my goodness don't think I've laughed that hard in at least 10 maybe 15 pages!! :D
  • LOL your phone is as funny as you @Kathy :D. Have fun flinging I'm right behind you! And I think it's safe, adults only at the moment! Yeay!!

*takes flashlight and shines off all the drool from kathy and I off it and lights candles to see kathy safely on her way*

Sleep well if you don't come back and have a nice day tomorrow (((hugs))) and kiss kiss :)
  • meei either @Kimmiecv LOL ...ohh my..I gotta go
    That was awesome ((( hugs)))
  • Drool
    .mwaaa haaw hgqss. Heeeee...ooh night..love ya...hessseeeeeehaz....mwaCough cough ...njgte
    Nighty..gotta p....bhheeeeeee
    Stop...
  • LOL ;D night @Kathy!!
  • Hey everyone I wasn't at school today because it was parent teacher interviews the teachers said loads of nice things about me
  • Hey @rd glad to hear he is better :)
  • @Harrystar6 that is so Awesome!!! And it doesn't surprise me at all!! Who could say anything bad about you if they know you? :)
  • Posting here because only flingers can sympathize..

Beat Bad Piggies last weekend. Finished the Philly Eagles level in record time. One a roll! I start the weekly Friends tournament. I 3 star each level every Sunday.. only to get stuck on level 3. Only 2 stars. hrm..

Monday night.. can't get passed it.

Tuesday comes - new AB Classic! Beat Bad Piggies level in a day. Start Surf and Turf.. and get stuck on level 35. Can't 3 star it. Try Friends tournament again.. still can't get that third star.

Wednesday - Play Surf and Turf level 35 during every break, after work, etc. stuck on 35 all day long!! GRRRRRR...

finally..

Wednesday night -- I beat level 35!! Finally!! Let's give Friends a shot..Beat it!!

Stuck streak is finally over!!! YAY!!!
  • @DrOmega Same here,Got Problems with level 3 on the tournaments too
  • Hello @dromega and Whoo Hooo way to hang in there and kick piggie butt!! Congrats to you, can't ever get tired of a good victory story and yours sounds hard won indeed!! Glad you stopped by to tell your tale and if your still here or come back I'm delighted if you'd take a victory drink with me, my treat!! :D
  • And Hi everybody,I'm totally back xP
  • Well hello stranger! How are you @alfredhartojo besides having a prob with this evil tournament level??
  • I'm fine,still no luck with this level :(
  • Keep at it @alfredhartojo you will get it I'm quite sure! Then you will be crowing with the rest!! ;D
  • Persistence is the key @alfredhartojo!
  • Good morning all:) have a wonderful day:)
  • @kathy.... what does that comment say? (12:09)
  • Edited @angryboy noone would notice unless its pointed out..srry. slip of fingers jusr so you know I dont normally use bad language :( and when I do slip I apologize
    but the only real swear is what's commanded in the Good Book...:) I never break.that one :)
  • Hey everyone I am going to school today
  • Sorry about yesterday, I am. Wait for angry birds star wars, I cannot.
Post in the New Forum!