The Bloated Pig - A Place for Weary Flingers Page 979
  • 160343 Comments
  • i don't think that was your phone...
  • Hmm.. nope no rules broken ..no.idea @angryboy what your talking about ..I said. Hi.Kimmiecv. hows tig.she said ty sok.
    I said lurking debate on
    Shr said np honest answer?
    What rule..not allowed to talk about cats..or say what I'm watching..could be something else..like h school my daughter on debate team...yes that's not the case but you are too quick to jump to ' broken rule conclusion '
  • I will happily pay that ticket since this is a very Stupid Stupid Stupid phone!! It just happened AGAIN!! Argh!!!
  • Gotcha covered @Kimmiecv ;)
  • where's the super arm when I need it!! @kathy over here use your super arm to pull you to this page!
  • @kathy, sorry I have 'rule enforcing' issues
  • it work!!!
  • Heehee @Kathy I really did make it vague so as not to rile our word monitor up but it didn't work to well :((
  • OO!!! a double "."
  • I thought you said rule#2 was being broken? I couldn't see how?
    * scrathes head*must just be my overtired ness ..
  • Gah! LOL @angryboy you pegged that one right on!! Hahaahaa.
    @crazywordmonitorangryboypagechanger!!! Heeheeee oh I think I need sleep I'm delirious :/
  • @kathy srry, it's my bad
  • @Kathy originally @angryboy had said I possibly broke rule #3 but he changed it is all! We were kind of bantering back and forth so I'm pretty sure he's Ok with my vague mention of debate! :)
  • No worries ..@angryboy :) not a problem ;)can you make my stupid smart phone follow rule...LOL the rule of when.I press a button it's supposed to work...arghh..
  • well I better be going, I'm ROTFLOL right now so I'm probably going delirious, and that will become a bad....bad thing, g'nite @all!
  • Hey guys brb...gotta ..you know..and smoke ..paused ..;)
  • Oh nice all three peoples in BP are delirious nutters tonight!! And @Kathy and I are having major phone issues to boot!! Ah well sleep well @angryboy see ya tomorrow :)
  • sure! sometimes it just needs the magic touch! *bangs phone on table* work you droid! WORK!!! here you go @kathy *poofs home*
  • @Kathy don't you take your phone outside when you smoke?? I always take mine, that's my biggest flinging time which now you mention it I'm going outside for one too!! :)
  • LOL @angryboy have a good night! Like how you always smash things to fix em!!! :D
  • will do @kimmiecv! thanks, breaking stuff usually fixes it-wait....... what? OH BOY! I'm loosing it! *poofs back home*
  • Hey@@angryboy ..didn't you see me and Kimmiecv last night...mwaaas hhaaahas..ROFLMAO ..heehee..
  • Ooh * thanks @angryboy ..phone working fine:) magic touch ;)
  • HUH? Jusy read up..not good idea...ooh boy
    Ob sunnupper please * at leasllt that'll be an excuse*
  • And we weren't even delirious like we are tonight @Kathy :D. If that happened tonight it could get dangerous! And the thingy we just watched weeellll That didn't help at all!! I'm now still confused and disgusted to boot!! :/
  • I still haven't finished watching ..it gets worse?
    * ohh ob bring the whole bottle *
  • What? I read up did I miss something in my deleriously confused state @Kathy???
  • Well that could depend also@Kimmiecv depending ...
  • Erm OB to save @Kathys sanity maybe you bring 2 bottles?? Not 1 question truthfully answered just jargony cra erm junk!! Hey OB I'll take 2 bottles as well!!!! :(((
  • On what page? the seriously lacking anonymous page maybe??? Just a guess @Kathy since its actually just been us 3 mostly all night?
  • Lol I can confuse myself ..ob yes 2 bottles please..
  • Gotta fling a bit ..pay attention I'm still on rewind :) bbl
  • I'm almost afraid to come in... You two are having too much fun.
  • Hey there @karen68! I'm having a wonky kinda no sleep confusion based day!! How are you doing! :D
  • Don't get me wrong the only thing different for me is the no sleep part! That's what's Really throwing me off!! Lol
  • @kimmie, lack of sleep makes me useless. Which is why I'm off to sleep soon but thought I'd drop in & say hi. Congrats on your new luggage... Road trip approaches!
  • I agree @karen68 I'm awful laggy right now everything feels like slow motion! And thank you, I'm sad to pack my skivvys but I'm looking forward to the road trip! :). I hope you get good rest! I'm also hoping I can catch up myself, prob is around 10pm I seem to get more awake than less! Ah well maybe not this time! 2 days in a row with not enough sleep may aid me this time! :)
  • Hey @karen68 srry I missed ya
    @Kimmiecv I gotta give it up ..browser not working good..no sleep..
    * turns in flashlight * (((((( hugs))))) too much fun.last night ;) luvs..
  • Thanks @kimmie, hope you are able to get more rest tonight. I'm falling asleep so have a wonderful evening . Sorry I missed you @kathy, have a good one :)
  • @Kathy no worries and last night was way fun!! :D
    * takes flashlight * hmmm not needing shining tonight! Darn :(
    *lights candles to help kathy safely to dream land*
    Sweet dreams @Kathy! Kiss kiss
  • Good night @karen68 you have a fab pillow walk too! :). Glad you got to stop by!
  • @Kimmiecv sounds like you need a hard refresh.. power off phone.take battery out for 30 seconds restart ..oh
    .first go to settings on browser home page..clear cache..clear all cookie data..clear history...you will have to sign back in....hope that helps its a pain but worth it;)
  • Me not working so well either..kisz kiss..night..sweet dreams..
    * presses A1* off to dreamys...*
  • Hey everyone I had a great day today!
  • Thank you @Kathy sorry I missed you, I did it so maybe now my dumb stupid phone will work again!! :/

Heehee for those who read to catch up, my Mom just got home and she went on a bit of a grandbaby spree!!! Boo now has 3 new Halloween outfits!! Erm that makes 6 she has total! Not enough Halloweens to use em all in a year! LOL Anyways she now has a Tutu, yep that's right a Tutu the top is a skeleton w/crossbones and the bottom is brown on top blk on bottom netting! Hilarious!!! The second one is a black dress with a light see through black overlay with deep purple spiders, webs and skeletons and they are shiny! The 3rd is (dress too) black top with a sparkly pumpkin with a green bow and black gems and the bottom is orange tulle with sparly black dokapots (polka dots) and a lighter orange tulle underlay! Hahaaha she's sooo spoiled!! And way to cute!! :D
  • Hey @Harrystar6 glad your back on track for great days! :)
  • Hey @iamMighty! How are you??
  • OB may I have a mocha extra shot with whip.......Thank you :)
Post in the New Forum!