10th anniversary update

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10th anniversary update

• 10th anniversary update, version 2.35, duck spell does not work anymore. Nothing happens after firing. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Same here, duck is 100% nerfed.

RizDub
    @rizdub

Duck spell didn’t work for me at first either; then I rewound the room and tried it again, and that time it worked.

AngryBoston
    @ogandzyuk

Also they changed odds in Common, Rare and Legendary chests. No spells anymore in CC at least, didn’t have many RC recently, so maybe spells are there?

But what is pissing me off the most – another stupid hat set that will either cost you tons of gems in Tower of Misfortune or thousands of BPs…

KIlly
    @killy

Yes, I had recently one duck spell which did not work. Was pretty confused.

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

Yes, happy anniversary! As a gift to you we destroyed your arena streak, and clanbattle victorie by ruining your duckspell.

oh and another Nice feature: from now on you’ll have to buy your spells. Since you dont want to spend money on feathers for your useless green special birds.. we had to think of something else to Shake your pocket! We the new sadistic a.b. roadcrew.

Njoy our birthday, cheers!

Buster
    @doulgas

Same here. The ducks don’t fall – nothing happens at all. It seems amazing to me that they wouldn’t check such basic functionality after an update.

Save your spells until it’s corrected.

shaggydog
    @shaggydog

Duck won’t work, I didn’t get extra feathers when leveling Matilda to level 28, and no spells in common chest. If they don’t fix this I may quit playing.

also- no more extra apples just for playing the DC and KPP after collecting them all from the map adventure

shaggydog
    @shaggydog

They fixed it with another update. You have to go through the app store to update it. I didn’t know I had to download it to fix it and lost my arena losing streak after they said they fixed it…

Still no spells in CC

Flinx
    @flinx

@shaggydog  would have been nice if they had bothered to tell us that huh?  I was having no issues with the duck spell until today when I got pig mail telling me they had “fixed” it.   Now the ducks don’t work at all.  I’d probably lose my job if that was my idea of a “fix”.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

The no extra feathers when leveling up a bird isn’t new. It happens every now and then and is random.

As for removing the spells from the common chests, nothing but another Rovio money grab because they know there are enough fools who will spend even more money.

Of course I rarely use spells since I don’t play the arena, and rarely use anything in the DC unless there is just one round which is a pain and I want to get past it to see what follows.

smithxxxxx
    @smithxxxxx

no spells  in either common or rare chest is really annoying for me who play in arena

Flinx
    @flinx

I spend about 75% of my AB2 time playing the arena.  If there are no more free spells in the game I’ll show myself to the door when my current supply runs out.  If Rovio wants to look for more money I say let them look for new players while they’re at it!

guava564
    @guava564

Yeah no more spells could well be the final nail in the coffin for me. If it isn’t changed by the time I run out I’ll be deleting the game.

Buster
    @doulgas

The ducks seem to be working for some things, but not the arena. I did not reinstall the game, just rebooted.

guava564
    @guava564

This removal of spells looks like it’s already backfiring anyway if my arena league is anything to go by. There’s been a massive drop off in participation since the update so hopefully they will soon see this as a big mistake and reinstate the spells again at some point.

garethw
    @garethw

@flinx and guava – I’m in agreement can’t believe Rovio have done this.

guava564
    @guava564

It does smack of desperation to me as a way to try and get money out of people. It won’t work on me and I just can’t see many others doing it either. Think someone has made a very bad decision that will come back to haunt them. I suspect this change will be reversed once they start feeling the consequences.

filth pig
    @sanderhuizenga

Well they still keep to the 24 hrs specialbirds, combined with the 3x bp. Powerdays hoping some suckers will buy rainbowfeathers for otherwise useless green birds.

They fucked up -for exactly the same reason- the eagle training in the middle of the season.. you suddenly hadron use these two green buggers who no one with some brain would’ve used otherwise.

Then announcing they got some incredible new teammembers… new members I already knew. Incredible farts they should’ve written!

I hope no one will go out and buy spells or feathers for the green misfits.I think I’m quitting this game. Such a shame.

guava564
    @guava564

Lol well now I don’t play the arena anymore I’m now up on gems so an inadvertent thanks to rovio for that you fools

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Anyone else getting a 15 minute feather frenzy instead of a rare chest for completing the daily challenge?

I had to search online to find out what it is since I no longer seem to be able to beat the DC, which if that continues, I’m done with the game.

garethw
    @garethw

Yup – wondered what it was as the DC is effing impossible at the moment.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

I think I have this in Arena. The last win streak has a circle with 15 white feathers as a prize.

guava564
    @guava564

I’ve noticed our clan position has jumped up about 100 places since the update which I’m guessing is because lots of people have left already.

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Yes, it is the circle/coin with white feathers in it.

Majster
    @majster

I am done with the game unless they return the spells. Impossible to get higher than 4 in arena now. Also no more spells for my main account in Treasure hunt although on my other account i still get them. Will check once per week if they do something about it otherwise have fun everyone 😀

Also game crashes every now and then and 2 days crashed after claiming first feathers in Clan Battle win then when I came back said reward claimed.

Same happened when buying blue hats, pearls were gone and hat not bought after reloading.

Not fun playing game with so many glitches.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum 10th anniversary update

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.