30% discount in LC? worth It?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 30% discount in LC? worth It?

• 30% discount in LC? worth It?
    After the event, some among the remaining elite classes could be discounted. …but event and discount on LC Will end contemporarily so… we have to buy them blindly

massive buy in order to finish them all and maybe complete some weapons’ set Total powering process?

thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It depends if you really want to buy classes/ use them on shards or Golden Pig Machine. Otherwise it’s honestly not worth it to buy LCs on such a low discount.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I honestly would buy LC’s only once, for only one purpose: getting rid of many, many annoying ads.

For classes, shards, GPM rolls and so on, I would not buy LC’s. There will be constant updates with new content (aka, new Elite hats for us to collect, I guess), so whether you buy LC’s or not, you’ll basically never be done with the game. Might as well take it easy and enjoy the game in small chunks. ;)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

What @datguygamer did not tell you is : The LC’s you get during these events are actually worth 30 % less than regular LC’s. so don’t buy them. Just kidding. Go buy some. I almost did.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds Lol, almost? What held you back? :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum 30% discount in LC? worth It?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.