AB Transormers? Help

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB Transormers? Help

• My game won’t load any more?
    Anyone else having issues? I don’t know what to do? I lost all progress. Please help

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Bob
    @bob1001

I just had the same thing happen. The game worked until the daily event reset. Now it crashes on the loading screen.   I deleted the game and redownloaded it.  It worked for the introductory level, I logged into my Facebook account to bring my save game back and on restart it won’t get past the load screen again.

Bob
    @bob1001

After another delete and reinstall.  I tried using Apple for getting my game back and it worked. I lost my daily reward for the event but my game and progress is back.

DaBom
    @dabom

Thank you 😊

Dixie
    @dixie

No change the game still black outs every minute or less depending on how many buttons I push and I thought maybe that would have been fixed with the latest version but no.  Its still a pile of crap.  Took ages to get past the advertising for the new game and at least that stopped halfway through with the failed attempts.

Its still not playable and its been 5 years so far.  I have to my annoyance gutted the tablet of games to try and get it to work buts its not.  What a waste of time this game has gotten to.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum AB Transormers? Help

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.