ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 3,430 total)
  • Replies
  • Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi again @nacho18! I have just passed Air episode Track1 Ch. 20, but I have some bad news to report. Ch. 21 requires you to win with a score of 145000!!!! Does anyone knows if they follow that again with a “beat your own score” challenge?

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @abgofast

I’m making a big progress in Air and have reached 150 challenges. I have learned some tricks which might be useful for you to pass some challenges there.

Challenge “Stay in 1st entire race”: use Chuck, King Sling power up and buy 3 boosts (3 x 3 gems) on start of the race. Activate the boost as fast as you can at least twice (only the King Sling allows you to be as far enough to avoid being passed off the screen) and watch in the above radar how far are your opponents. In case you see them approaching fast to you, use the 3rd boost to keep some distance. You should make it easily.

Challenge “splat 10 fruit single drift”: use Hal and during the race wait for a group of 10 or more fruits, start drifting just before hitting the 1st fruit and unleash the tornado. It needs some practice but works like wonder!

Challenge “destroy 5 ice obstacles while drifting”: the best drifting bird for me is Red with the Rapid Rider. Many of the ice obstacles in the Air tracks appear in couples so the best tactic to follow is to aim to destroy two with a single drift. By hitting 3 couples you should make it easily. Bear in mind that they will then ask you to destroy 10 ice obstacles while drifting so this tactic is really the only one to follow if you want to succeed.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – thanks for the advice. I finished the ‘stay in first entire race’ using the approach suggested. Was trying to do without power ups / gem use but proved impossible. I also got similar drifting advice and moved past these ones too. Im at 169 complete now. Finding Track #1 – Race – ‘collect 15 coins while drifting in a race’ to be difficult even with using Hal’s hurriance and Red’s skills. The track is really short and the coins are in smaller groups. I just started it last night and will try again soon.

I’m going to apply the same strategy to Stunt on a few ‘stay in 1st entire race’ challenges im stuck at. I enjoy those tracks more than Air but growing to appreciate the difference between the two tracks and how it influences you driving (or flying) techniques.

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    Wow 169 challenges in Air! Which ones are those you are stuck in?

Track #1 – Race – ‘collect 15 coins while drifting in a race’
    To pass it follow these steps: at the beginning of the race wait for the other opponents to go so that you will find your track free, then take the course on the right at the beginning of the race and try to drift as much as you can to get at least 8 coins until you arrive at the end of the wooden course before the last bend at the end of the race. That’s where the most coins are and there is where you have to unleash the Hal’s tornado. Good luck!

Did you manage to pass Race 21 winning 145k points? If so, which driver did you use and which strategy did you follow? Does Race 22 contain the beat your own score challenge?

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – Air progress:

Track #1
    Race – 18 – 15 coins while drift 1 race (thanks for the tip)
    Time – 17 – destroy 10 ice obstacles while drifting
    Fruit – 22 – use king sling 7 time in a row (not enough gems to do yet)

Track #2
    Race – 25 – use all power ups in 3 races (again it’s a gem issue)
    Time – 25 – avoid 20 wood obstacles – impossible – only 9 available to avoid
    Fruit – 22 – use king sling 7 times in a row (not enough gems)

Track #3
    Race – 17 – stay 1st entire race ; use 3 king slings in a row (just haven’t used the Chuck * 3 special powers strategy…will try this next)
    Time – 7 – 5 ice obstacles while drifting in a race (obstacles are spread out and I have too much handling on my fully upgraded karts to get the drift…I know I can beat this with some patience!)
    Fruit – 25 – use king sling 7 times in a row (not enough gems)

Which race type are you asking about on the 145k points? I recently encountered that on race 21 of fruit splat (track #1). Got 146,456 as my high score after many fails. Believe it or not, I got it with Bubbles / Orange!

It was epic driving my this little guy..turned big…turned little again. I used no power ups and only his special power.

My memory is fuzzy but i know i got the 145 K this past weekend. I started the race successfully thrashing an opponent off the sling….then kept the kart airborne till first landing on spot to ensure i splat all fruit on the yellow path. I then took flight again and avoided the 2 or 3 wooden landing planks and got tons of points staying airborne till the wall of fruits. That’s when Bubbles got big (i.e. used his power) to take down the wall and drift around the rest of the wooden area splatting all fruit possible. Once I reached end of the wooden path, the fruit were gone and turned to coins. I decided to ignore collecting coins on ground and kept the kart in the air as much as possible. I was shocked when the score added up to 146,456 cause I had really tried every bird at least twice as I was about to purchase a set of 5 (40 gems) boost power ups to try with Hal. Didn’t need them!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto

Air challenges completed up to 170. Decided to have Hal’s Hurricane take down Track #1 – Race – 15 coins in a drift for one race before I call it a day. Your strategy worked to perfection on my 2nd attempt.

Now on to challenge #19 – This one seems easy enough: Go 300M without steering (easy), tailgate opponent for 10s (easy), drift past 3 TNT (somewhat easy)

Overall,862 total challenges behind me so the pic on my profile is a bit dated now.

Seedway 239
    Rocky 197
    Air 170
    Stunt 205
    Sub Zero 51

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @alcusto and @abgofast ; I did it : I just passed Air Track1 Ch. 20 …!!!! And like you Arus73 …!!! Stuck again in Ch.21 …!!! Well , I am tired and with Gems Happens not short about them but … I Need to pass many 7x and 3 x …!!! So tomorrow I’ll start to do some of these kinda boring and expencive Ch.

For know I am driving all my 4 karts : Tub Thumper , Tub Copter, Green Baron , Rapid Raider and Also Target Kart

My Rapid Raider it’s Resting …!!! I am using this guy only on First Track : Race and Time Boom his CC. It’s 705cc. Again I’ll go slowly on it’s Upgrade : Doing Race Time Boom and Splat Fruits one at the time until doing as much Challenges can do ; then go next Tipe of Race

The others Karts I got 2 fully upgraded : Both Tub Copter and Thubter my Green Baron it’s partially upgraded…!!!! But all 3 are very usefull :

My standing Progress it’s 453 .
    96 Seedway
    137 Rocky Road
    95 Air
    106 Stunt and
    19 Ice .
    Last Saturday I was 425 …!!!! Then after opening my Rapid Raider TELEPOD I advace from 67 on Air to 95…!!
    But I am sure very soon I’ll go to 140’s or even 150’s like you guys. Then….

I’ll try to do more of my 7x and 3x …!!! Specifically on. Seedway. And Stunt … But I have to drive on Rocky Road at least 3 Challenges that they are open with it’s 3 missions ready to go . I mean I didn’t them yet; they are pending to Drive for.

Happy Driving.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @nacho18, well done and don’t give up for the next challenge.
    It happened again to me: somehow the system automatically made me skip Ch. 21 without wasting any gem. This is amazing!
    Also, I’m using the Rapid Rider for most of my Air races and have max out all but the handling. It drifts well, don’t worry. Indeed, my feeling is that even when upgrading all of this kart it will have no problem drifting. @platium can you confirm this? I think to remember you said you had upgraded this kart completely.

///////

@abgofast

Thank you for your tips. My Air progress is now 165 (I list below only the challenges I have not passed yet):

Track #1
    Race – 25 – use all power ups in 3 races and 25 coins while drift 1 race (this is top hard indeed! I think the only way is to find at least 2 big coin groups and use Hal’s cyclon 2 times which, yep, means 2 boosts, gems and no guarantee of success!!!)
    Time – 17 – avoid the first 50 obstacles and destroy 10 ice obstacles while drifting (I have not tried it yet, but it sounds pretty much top top hard as I think to remember that there are only 13 obstacles on track but some of them you cannot but hit them on air as you don’t have enough room to drift in front of them; I have not tried Hal’s drifting tornado, but maybe it can destroy 2 obstacles together?)
    Fruit – 19 – use the acceleration power up 3 times in a row (easy, I will do it next)

Track #2
    Race – 21 – easy, I will do it next
    Time – 17 – TIC – avoid 20 wood obstacles (funny you mention you have this at #25?? Are you sure?)
    Fruit – 19 – use the acceleration power up 3 times in a row (easy, I will do it next)

Track #3
    Race – 21 – easy, I will do it next
    Time – 16 – TIC – avoid 20 wood obstacles (not enough on track)

On Track #1 Time 17 did you pass the “avoid the first 50 obstacles? What driver did you use and what strategy? My feeling is to use the King Pig’s flying ability just before the last jump before the finish line which has the most of obstacles and pretty impossible to avoid through driving alone. However, the wooden area with the ice barrier on beginning and end is pretty tough to pass without hitting anything. Maybe I should use double boost and fly over that area as well??

angryde
    @angryde

@AMslimfordy.

Noted, mate. Sorry, I’m Australian… we tend to utter profanities excessively + unconsciously. =D

549 challenges done…

Damn, I really hate gem harvesting.

@nacho18
    . Well done on your awesome progress on ‘Air,’ man!

platium
    @platium

Hi @alcusto

My fully upgraded rapid rider do not drift as well as my only acceleration upgraded tub copter.

Maybe somebody shows different result..

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – yup confirming my track #2 – time boom is at #25 with the aame challenge you face at #17. Avoid 20 obstacles in a race. From looking at the credits, it says I have version 1.2.0 [2.4.0] installed on my Samsung Galaxy S3. Wonder if your version is different? I have no idea why I’m so lucky :)

Avoid the first 50 obstacles on track #1 or any of the flying tracks that have it is very easy to do while driving with a fully upgraded handling kart. It is very easy to slalom around the items on track. So I recommend at least 1 kart have full handling.

I didn’t take any notes on it cause all my 3 karts for Air are this way. High Flyer L4, Tub Thumper L4 and the one I use most often Green Baron L6. Because I was coin rich and thought the goal was to upgrade karts fast, I did so. Until I got stuck and was looking for help, I found this forum and joined in after I read so many helpful tips! I found out that drifting is easier with less handling. If I decide to get some telepods or buy the Woodwind L1 for 600 gems, I will use a different strategy on this kart.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I have version 1.2.0. I just completed two challenges ( number 15 and 16 for this track) and my reward for passing each of them was ONE gem, not three. Anyone else see this?

I know challenge 1, 2, 3 have lower rewards, but I have never seen this for challenge 15…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@alcusto – Made it to Air Track #1 – Race vs Opponents – Challenge #21 – score 145,000 points. My high so far before hitting this level is 140,369 so I have some work to do on it. I’ll take notes and share tonight. Have to get going to start the work day….I hope that goes…FAST!

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    I have your same version number 1.2.0. (2.4.0.) but use the Nexus 7 tablet to play.
    Very strange indeed…

Arus73
    @alcusto

@abgofast
    The only explanation I can find to this discrepancy between Air Track#2 time bomb challenges is that you passed Ch. 17 with a previous version of the game and at that time Ch. 17 did not ask you to avoid 20 wooden obtsacles. It would be interesting if the other drivers out there could advise what challenges do they face at Air Track#2 time bomb 17.

@nacho18
    waiting for you there ;)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. I noted above ; that you mention ; to buy TELEPODS or buy Woodwind : about TELEPODS I have 6 3 of them are for play on Air : wich ones are … Matilda Tub Copter, Mayoral Pig on Green Baron and Bubles on Rapid Raider: they sell the TELEPODS by Character not by Kart!!!! Bubles and Mayoral coming up on Multipack $ 9.99 an Matilda on individual package. $4.99 .

If you buy these Karts. Do it if you don’t have any not fully upgraded other wise if they are … Once you try to upload into the game they’ll tell you Alrready uploaded…!!! There are 13 for the First series .

Tip: there are one ONE TOPIC HERE IN THIS FORUM : CALLS TELEPODS AT NEW YORK.
    There is one guy @wrw01 ; he has all 13 and THERE IS A PICTURE OF THEYRE KARTS. Just go and check that topic you will found the picture of the Karts maybe you will found out one not fully upgraded . For you.

Other wise it’s good idea to buy the Kart Woodwind for 600 Gems.!!! I am thinking to do that Too.!!!

Let me know what you will do …!!!! Second series Maybe will Come out very soon ..!!! A mind TELEPODS Second Series..!!! Maybe will come with Karts not fully upgraded and Karts that we don’t used yet…!!

Happy driving.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@nacho18

@alcusto

@abgofast

Cleared a few more challenges today. For every one, I earned one gem, not three. Uh oh…

ABGoFast, do not try to clear the 145,000 points. As noted, you will eventually just get credit for it, meaning the bar will stay lower for the beat your own score challenge.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 @alcusto @abgofast — Well, I am very slowly going through this game. I now have all characters, and my next goal is to open all challenges. So far I have all the challenges open except for the last 4 on track 3 of Stunt. Any tips about what character is best, or how to race the course / deploy powers?
    Seems to me the best characters are the ones with several special power boosts that destroy stuff, so this means Minion Pig and Corporal Pig. Next best are Hal and King Pig and maybe Bubbles.
    So far my only racing tip is to start far left and stay off the tracks. However, I don’t seem to be able to keep from spinning out some where along the way, which pretty much guarantees that you will lose.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@mvnla2. I thing I already tell you about the Characters you need to play on Stunt…!!! Here are my tips..!!

– Hal use on Splat fruits . Use his power ; Tornado en almost the very end after you pass the big curves these goes from Rigth to left after you pass a little gate and once enter like big tunnel unleash the tornado but just follow the Left line . A mind you can drive both the tornado direction an the kart of Hal.
    This take a while but you will pass be relax concentrated and be really nerve don’t lost your control..!!!
    Know every time you try : MEMORIZE ALL THE RACETRACK Bunches and lines piles of fruits!!! Know kart use the most you already had upgraded I thing it’s 1350cc. I can’t remember it’s name.

– Bubles . On Coins. Use this on the WATER . After you pass a Gate . If you missed the coins over here you won’t get it your passing : because this big pile of Coins are abou your 90% . Of passing…!!! Never missed this part of your Racetrack.

– Stella . You can use Stella on coins too or either on Time Boom. Memorize the racetrack obstacules and try as much you ca get it
    – King pig . On obstacules. Too or time boom the only thing you need us t learn when you will open his special power of Ballons.

Use your Fastes Karts you got . I recommend you use also PU’s like the Boost Power up and Target Kart an why not Sling King …!!!
    – Chuck on Time boom use above PU’s : like Sling king + Boost Power up + Repair Kart ..!! Use special Power up of Chuck on the very last time ; like 90 to 96 % to ending the Race..!!
    Chuk will pass you on ” Time Boom ”
    – Corporal Pig is very useful and really Funny .!! I love it actually it’s my favorite Character ( you can use him basically on al 3 modes Race ; but the most provably on Time Boom And Race he takes a lot Coins . You need to understand his power. Same thing memorize all the Racetrack so you can use his power at the Rigth time.

Good Luck and HAPPY DRIVING.

Ohh. If you need extra information don’t hesitate on ask me .

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

Hi guys! Busy day and hope I’m getting back to each of you

@alcusto

– good logic on the timing of the glitch we’ve uncovered. I think you’re right. I only started tracking notes on the game when I joined the forum….think i was already at 17 then found the Nest. I’m really not sure if done 17 before I upgraded to the version we’re on now. It has to be the reason for our difference.

@nacho18

– thanks for letting me know they sell telepods by character not by kart…gives me a good reason to purchase the 600 gem cart at some point cause you can use any character with them. Hoping the next release will see a “sale on karts”…fingers crossed for us all!

@pba2014

– Boo! I’ve yet to experience the game automatically giving me any of the 145,000 pts challenges. I hope you’re right and will report back as I assume everyone would be impacted the same way

@mvlna2
    – Slowly going through the game eh? No no my friend that is your problem …you gotta go FAST! Just messing with ya :) I’m particularly fond of Red and Chuck on Stunt cause of their boost acceleration special power. If you can afford the coins, move towards a fully upgraded kart. Start with Speed then Acceleration then Handling then Strength on Stunt karts. You find you get to front of line, splat fruits and arrive with plenty of time to spare without power-ups and with any character.
    Without knowing your kart setup, it sounds like you might be weak on the Handling cause you mention the spinning out frustration. Upgrade that till full and you should be able to avoid the spin outs! If you’re kart is already fully upgraded, following @nacho18 advice. He has given you very good advice on how to GO FAST! Good luck … remember life is short and it’s even shorter when you GO FAST! haha

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgofast. The TELEPODS coming by Character ..!!! Yes. But once you UNLOCKED you can change to any character you want. Just right immediately you unlocked : you choice your Driver. Okay and about : the guy costing 600 Gems . Maybe it’s not worthy ..!!! Because seems very weak . I did take a look when up show on every day event always enter to finish line last or one before last: even it’s easier to pass him on the race. But who knows maybe it’s good on Drifting!!! So your question it’s good . No good reason to get it.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 — thanks man! I misunderstood you’re prior post. Cool you can change the drivers then the Telepods sound cheaper and more fun way to go than the IAP of karts….unless they go on sale for coins my fellow millionaire :)

@pba2014
    — you’re right….145,000 happened automatically…I had to do the other two challenges then leave the race and try another…going back to it, I’m faced with 3 new challenges moving to challenge #22….collect 750 coins, pick up 40 coins in the air, spend more time in air than on ground. First 2 dont require you to do all in one race and given the chapter is called Air and not Ground, the last one should be easy too!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @pba2014 and @abgofast . My Challemge : Air track1 ch.#21 still over there I pass the first – Win 5 times in a row…!!!! But . Before you guys posted the automatically passing : I did tried to pass some tries. I stoped : thinking I’ll do later…!!! I just checked and still #21…!!!! That happens because I did tried before …!!! Or what I have to do ..!!! Can you guys explain me what suppose to do it.???

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @nacho18
    In order to pass automatically the 145k points in Air track1 ch.#21 I think you have to follow these guidelines:
    1. Pass the other two ch. withing ch. 21 and just leave ch. 145k to do
    2. Go to Air track2 and reach Race #21: you will see exactly the same challenges in there but the 145k score ch. in Track2 is much easier to accomplish because the track is longer and more space to drift, fly, etc
    3. After you pass Air track2 ch.#21 go back to Air track1 ch.#21 and you should see the magic

I hope the above will work.
    Cheers

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @abgofast, my Air progress is now 180 challenges:

Track #1
    Race – 25 – use all power ups in 3 races
    Time – 17 – destroy 10 ice obstacles while drifting (my best was 8; there are enough obstacles to do it but the problem is that some of them are easily destroyed in one race but not in the next one so to make all combinations in a single race is top top hard)
    Fruit – 22 – use all power ups in 3 races

Track #2
    Time – 17 – avoid 20 wood obstacles – TIC
    Fruit – 21 – use king sling 7 times in a row

Track #3
    Time – 16 – avoid 20 wood obstacles – TIC
    Fruit – 21 – use king sling 7 times in a row

It’s so funny how many challenge numbers Rovio changed in their latest update. My track#1 Fruit 22 asks for the gruesome “use all power ups in 3 races” whereas yours asks for the less gem demanding “use king sling 7 times in a row”.
    Also, you have the 7 king sling ch. at Track#2 Fruit 22 and Track#3 Fruit 25 whereas I have it at Track#2 Fruit 21 and Track#3 Fruit 21. Mmh I am unable to understand how Rovio can coordinate between the various versions if they have not the same challenge numbers…

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 3,430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.