ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 3,430 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 @cosmo2503 — I also can’t upload friends scores on regular tracks. They do appear on the weekly challenge. There are also traces of them on the regular tracks — when I first open the track, facebook friends show behind the “loading friends scores box,” but after a while they disappear. I haven’t gotten to a “beat your friends score” challenge yet.
    I reported this bug in the AB Bugs forum, which I think is monitored by Rovio. I also tweeted it to Angry Birds and Peter Vesterbacka.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@GrimmJow, @nacho18 , @alcusto, @mvnla2

Pretty disappointed with this update.

If the weekly tournament is Rovio’s answer to the spring release of multi-player, they need revisit the definition of multi-player :) I guess it’s a start. Experiencing the same Friend scores loading issue as documented today

No change to Seedway progress. As I’m stuck at “use all power-ups in 3 races” here, it’s frustrating they cut in half the daily gems making the game even more tedious.

Confirming that Rocky Road track #3 Fruit Splat #16 has removed the TIC splat 30% of fruit on track. Replaced with Finish 1st, Splat 50 Fruit without Steering, Hit an Opponent.

Confirming that Air Track #2 Time Boom #25 and Track #3 Time Boom #16 have both seen the removal of the TIC “Avoid 20 wooden obstacles” and replaced with Get 3 star score, closely miss 10 obstacles, hit 3 ice blocks in a race

Appears the 3 Stunt track TICs are still challenges. Have not tried to see if they added enough obstacles or fruit to allow them to be achieved.

Looks like to move from 901 to more challenges complete means I got to spend some time in the Air and the new Sub Zero tracks.

Frustrating beyond belief that they’re reducing the gems earned on the daily event by half while keeping gem prices of karts and power-ups the same as before. Greedy Rovio! That is a major failing grade unless the gift box surprise items are valuable enjoy to compensate us dedicated to this game

I’d give this update a grade of D+ … barely a passing grade simply because some TICs addressed but clearly not happy about the increased requirement to harvest gems!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @mvnla2 and all of you. I GOT MY FIRST LUCKY BOX. It’s only 15 gems..!!!

You guys can see on my Albun 2 Screenshots I did it . So check out.

But very disappointed. On slalom they take you a lot Gems.!!!

PBA2014
    @pba2014

@abgofast. Rocky road track 3 FS #16 was not impossible. That is one of the ones I passed!

I give Rovio an F for the update. There are STILL impossible challenges! Facebook can’t load, gems are now twice as rare. Unacceptable to release a game with impossible challenges. But to “fix” it twice and still not fix it? Incompetent.

The original game was actually fun. Finish a race without the kart was…a true challenge, if you had a kart that was not upgraded too far. Same with the drifting challenges. Rovio could have fixed a lot of their problems by simply allowing a user to pay for a kart downgrade with coins, just as the karts were upgraded. Instead they have removed some fun challenges and replaced them with boring “buy these special powers three or four times” challenges.

It would take me until October 1, 2015 to clear the known challenges with gems. Rovio is betting that I will pay cash for them. Instead I am done.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @mvnla2, @pba2014, @abgofast, @alcusto, @angryde, @grimmjow, @cosmo2503, @platium, and @wazemank . I would like to mentions two things happens to me on this HORRIBLE UPDATE…!!

– while I was driving to pass 2/3 on SLALOM. I got from one of my friends a GIFT. A beautifull 30 Gems …! That was nice I have 500 Friends on Gane Center …!!! And I don’t really remember this friend…!!!
    So . The Facebook account of myself. It’s working ; to receive presents or the new one ” Lucky Boxes ” but …!! I am wonder if I can send those presents too!!!!

– The worse thing it’s this: …!!! Trying to Pass 3/3 on SLALOM. ITS A NIGTMARE…!!! Why when you go on almost 3/4 of the Race !!!! Your : Time Boom it’s Gone wherever you are using any Character I did use also this Convination…!!!
    – Chuck + Sling King + Kair Repair + Boost pads + Target kart. …!!! And you know what I DID LOST ALL MY GEMS !!! Yes 50 Gems on one Race. I did thing so. I’ll win …!!! I lost ‘…!!!
    Know I have only 11 gems to play for!!!!

What I see it’s this: after you cruise 50% of the Race appears a Bunch of TNT BOXES . Any time you MISS A GATE …!!! Appears a bunch of TNT BOXES…!!! So I used KING PIG TO AVOID THE BOXES…!!!! Same results the Time Boom it’s on on the 3/4 of the Race……!!!!! ITS THIS IS A BUG …!!!! YEEEAH A BIG BUG…!!!!
    Or some of you Already yes. You pass 3/3 on SLALOM..!!!!

Please I need on advice or support to Make a BIG COMPLAINT ON ROVIO…..!!!!!
    This Update has. A Lot of Bugs…!!! Yes or Not.
    Do I am wrong. Tell me . Or give me your 2 Cents.

angryde
    @angryde

Hi everyone.

OK, so I’ve unlocked all the challenge levels on track 2 and track 3 of the new update + I’m sitting in 1st on the tournament leaderboard vs Red and one of my game centre friends. As some of you have said, there seems to be a major bug re: the migration of game centre and Facebook friend’s scores… they register only intermittently and never seem to count in terms of completing unlocked challenges – ‘beat a friend’s score.’ Incredibly frustrating!

I haven’t experienced any crashes… yet… but my challenge completion reward has fallen to 1 x gem rather than 3 x gems as nacho18 reported. BTW nacho18, I did not have the problem you’ve described on Slalom 3/3. I unlocked all the challenge levels on track 2 and track 3 very easily… without having to use any power-ups. Slalom 3/3 was tricky, sure, but I didn’t have any issues beating it – I found it pretty straightforward to drift through 100% of the slalom gates + (therefore) avoid the spawning TNT boxes. Good luck! If you don’t miss a single slalom gate there’s plenty of time left to get over the line on 3/3 (as each time you miss a gate you lose time!)

Other than that… I’m pretty rancid about this update and I agree with ABGoFast’s comments. Yeah, the new tracks are fun… but Rovio’s ‘we’re a business and our business is the business of making money’ approach re: cutting down on gem-spawns in races as well as EVERYWHERE else seems, well, unforgivably cynical. Plus, the instability of the Facebook linkages re: scoring etc is a complete drag and speaks volumes about their beta testing… such as it is…

Ok, gripe over. Bah!!

Oh @ ABGoFast – confirming Stunt – TB – challenge 19 – TIC has been modded – addition of a heap of wooden obstacles at the front of the course.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@angryde…!!! Thank you for your comment it was really helpfull. I GOT IT. If you don’t push me I won’t do it. …!!! But know I have a question to you on my progress of this update Sub-zero. The horizontal Bar says it. 23 On tap downd belong says 36/54 . This it’s Track2 right … So I neeed to do Challenges to complete 54/54 or it will be on next Update…!!!! Because until know …!!! I did not do any Challenge I have open all 3 races for drive challenge # 1 on : Race, Time Boom and Splat Desserts . No yet to drive or race any of the first challenge …!!! So I believe it will count challenge by challenge until complete 54/54…! Or I am wrong…!!!

Are you 54/54 Already …!!! O not Yet …!!!
    So..!! What it’s Next.!!!!

NEVER MIND I FOUND OUT . So I opened the Track 3 . And I just finished the Race Mode. 5/5 . Know I am 42/54 . And I’ll keep myself GOING AND GOING . I am ready to GO.

angryde
    @angryde

@nacho18.

Once you beat the 54/54 of the basic rounds on tracks 1-3 then the counter on the lead page resets to ‘challenge rounds.’

I’m stalled at 55 challenges completed… primarily due to the fact that I can’t beat a friends score because of the bug! Aarrgghh! Otherwise, it’s because I have to use gems to purchase power-ups, etc.

So, my progress on Sub Zero is –

T1 RC 15 Stay in 1st Place for an Entire Race
    T1 FS 18 Use King Sling 3 Times in a Row
    T1 IS 15 Use 3 Power-Ups in a Race
    T2 RC 3 Beat a Friend’s Score
    T2 TB 3 Beat a Friend’s Score
    T2 IS 2 Beat a Friend’s Score
    T3 RC 3 Beat a Friend’s Score
    T3 TB 3 Beat a Friend’s Score
    T3 IS 2 Beat a Friend’s Score

It’s really annoying that a buggy roadblock has cropped-up so early… I need every gem I can get now challenge completions only provide 1 x gem!

Note – I’m finding that the gem-spawn ratio seems unusually high on the first Rocky Road Time Boom track in the new Tournament/Multiplayer feature… I’ve been replaying it and have been earning 2 and sometimes 3 x gems per race! (OK this is no longer true… must’ve had a lucky run for a bit there…)

Another bug… sometimes when you collect a present it does not prompt you to open it immediately following the race… it will just prompt you quite randomly a race or two later. I have collected 6 presents so far… one was 15 x gems, one was 1 x boost, one was 1 x king sling, one was 1 x 200 coins, one was 1 x 300 coins… and one present didn’t give me anything!!! (blank graphic)

@nacho18
    . Well done man! Harvest those gems!

601 challenges done here… finally over 600… yay!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi all, did someone try the challenge “Use all power ups in 3 races” after the latest update? Did Rovio solve the bug that was obliging you to use all power ups in 4 races instead of 3?

angryde
    @angryde

@Arus73. No, man, I haven’t dared to try it yet seeing how buggy everything is… but I’d really like to know..!?! ATP I’m far too obsessed with defending my 745 gems!!! p.s. if I see that endlessly looping ‘loading friend’s scores’ Facebook graphic one more time I am going to FTHO (freak the hell out) and throw my iPad at the wall!! BTW has anyone actually tried linking to a friend via Facebook rather than Game Centre? I know it seems absurdly obvious… if anyone wants to give it a try just let me know.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 @angryde I don’t know why I’m bothering to write, because I decided last night to quit playing AB Go, at least until they fix the facebook bug. However, I haven’t even passed the first slalom race on Sub-Zero track 2. Any tips, other than making it through all the gates?
    BTW — The friends that occasionally show up in my game are from Facebook, but none of them play any AB games. @Cosmo2503 may have gotten a friend’s score to load, but the friend actually plays AB Go.

Angry Birds has gotten lots of complaints and say they are working on it.

angryde
    @angryde

@MVNLA2, I totally understand where you’re coming from, mate. I’m getting pretty jack of it myself, I have to admit. FYI tips re: slalom. You may want to read my comments above..?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Angryde — Thanks for the response. I think your comment was that you found it easy to drift through all the slalom gates. I find it difficult. : (
    However, the new IceBreaker update landed today, so I’m not bothering with AB Go for a while. Yea!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi: @grimmjow . I already sow you on my list G. C. On Sub-Zero track3 ; Slalom 1/3 …!!!! I can’t pass it!!! This one it’s very similar to Track2 slalom 3/3 . Very very tricky . Please help me ..!!! How did you pass it: whic Kart and what Character: and during the Race how did you pass the very difficult Gates ; it’s hard to control the Steering …!!! I don’t want to give up . But what should i do . My counting it’s 51/54. I did tried to pass doing 3 challenges..!!! Didn’t work . Know over here it’s not Skiping… What it’s your advice. Please.!!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hi @nacho18,

I havn’t special technic. You can miss 2-3 gates, 4 if you use a bird with speed power.
    I have just play with the first kart (i have only this).
    The best way : loose time but don’t miss gates because when you miss gate, you loose more time of bomb.
    Good luck, i wait your return.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@grimmjow . I just got it . It’s was very hard but finally achieved …!!! Did you pass 2/3 . I am trying but same thing hard in Steering.. Let me know when you got it.!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@nacho18,

Very nice for you.
    Me ? I have completely finish Sub Zero, and I passed all challenge who don’t require gems.
    Now I play and wait lucky box with free pass challenge (for TIC) or gems ^^.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@grimmjow . Do you thing it will be a lucky box for passing TIC’s or special gems for pass TIC’s.
    You already if someone did it..!!

Ooh ; I already pass 2/3 .!! With 3 stars. 80 000..

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@mvnla2, @pba2014, @alcusto, @angryde, @grimmjow, @cosmo2503, @platium, and @wazemank

So I was out at lunch today in the mall looking at a few things for ABGofast’s Momma Bird (don’t forget forum friends that here in North America Mother’s Day is coming this Sunday May 11!) … in my browsing, I came across one of our local toy store with a “clearance on Angry Birds merchandise” sign ….. it was like heaven’s gates opened for ABGofast … yup he purchased his first two Telepods:

1. The Blues on Tri-Toaster L6 for Rocky which goes for IAP of 3000 gems
    2. Corporal Pig on Dragster Stout L6 for Stunt which goes for IAP of 6000 gems

The best was that the sale was “buy one get one half price” so my cost was about $12…. oh the happiness!!! now that I won’t need to save gems till ABGoFast reaches the age 150. Sadness from the recent update and the bugs on Facebook is fading at this nice surprise…It’s like an ABGoFast Christmas! I’ve yet to try them so I hope they work for me…fingers crossed…btw…did eventually find Momma Bird a nice gift too :)

Everyone I’ve tagged … thank you for all the great forum comments! I’ve yet to get into the new Sub Zero tracks or weekly tournament so I’m enjoying everyone’s thoughts and strategies as they will prove to be useful. Keep it up please.

Last night I was convinced I could work around the Facebook bug. Nothing seems to work for me. I don’t really use Facebook for anything and signed up simply to get the benefits of the double gems and beat the challenges. I don’t have a great technical background but I find it crazy that something that work could be broken in an update. Software programming must be a really pain in the…anyway;

I’m going to move on from the Facebook Friends Disaster and assume an update is coming cause the amount of traffic on the topic in “the Nest” as well as the Google Play App about people complete “expletive deleted” off about it not working is mind-blowing. I read a quote from someone about how unreal it is that Rovio seems to have a lack of testing and quality control. Talk about brutally honest. I can’t believe it to be true cause they have so many quality games. Wonder if they need more testers? Hire some of us to do some testing! We’d love it … I’d do it for free … oh wait… no…I will follow Rovio’s business model … I’ll do it for gems! Happy Driving :)

@pba2014
    …. I seem to have different challenges than other users that @alcusto and I identified a few forum pages back. We think it must be a result of my progress from update 1 to update 2 and therefore some of the challenge numbers don’t jive with him. Maybe the case with you too. It might also have to do with the platform (I’m on Samsung Galaxy S3…Android user)

@angryde
    … thanks for the update on stunt! good news…I’ll be trying that track soon with my new Telepod kart…so exciting!

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hi : @abgofast. Wonder about your new TOY ; TELEPOD which one do you got it!!

Are you Driving ; ice slalom on new update!!!
    You still 901 Challenges ; or you increase your Progress. You are the LEADER . Let us know what’s going on on you.!!!

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18 – I updated my first post with the karts … cost at store about $12 for:

1. The Blues on Tri-Toaster L6 for Rocky which goes for IAP of 3000 gems
    2. Corporal Pig on Dragster Stout L6 for Stunt which goes for IAP of 6000 gems

So very happy about this find!

Weekly challenge: I’ve completed 4 of 5 so far for 496,470 points. Haven’t beat that crazy moustache pig who once in the lead throws dynamite at you to avoid! I forgot he did this when you tried to unlock him back in the day! This one is fun :)

I’m at 911 challenges as of this post with more available to complete including the new tracks:

Seedway 240 – stuck as all 6 challenges are the “use all power ups – 3 races”. Have not tried any to see if the bug of having to do 4 times is gone.

Rocky Road 203 – 9 challenges available:
    At 4 with “king sling 7 times” challenges, 3 “use all power ups”, 1 “beat friends score” and trying with my new kart the 1 “closely miss 15 obstacles” I find HToP on Track #2 – Time Boom.

Air 197 – 9 challenges available:
    2 are open to me to move forward but haven’t got to them yet to get to 200 completed. Achievable challenges open to me on Track 3 – Race Challenge #21 & Time Boom #16. 1 Got another “beat friends score on Track #2 – Time Boom 27 that has me stuck till the Facebook thing is fixed. 3 more “7 king slings”, 3 more “use all powerups-3 races”

Stunt 220 – 5 at “use all power ups -3 races”, 2 were TICs in old update but apparently according to @angryde are now achievable so I’ll try them Track #1, Time Boom #19 and Track #3, Time Boom #19. Completed the 3 star with 5 karts on Track #3, Fruit Splat 27 so I have #28 available to me which has Splat 400 Melons, Splat 75 Fruit while boosting and Splt 15 fruits in 3 seconds.

Sub Zero – 51 – I haven’t tried the new tracks yet. The Dessert Splat #8 on Track #1 has changed to be “Finish 1st”, “Hit An Opponent” and “Score over 90,000”. Before it was TIC with the careless mistake of “splat more bananas than other fruits” bug given Rovio changed this one from fruit to desserts.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@nacho18, @mvnla2, @pba2014, @alcusto, @angryde, @grimmjow, @cosmo2503, @platium, and @wazemank … anyone else reading this post

I’ve been in the Nest since this past March so I’m not very familiar with all the features. I’ll delete this post if @nacho18 doesn’t want it on his forum cause it’s a bit off topic.

In light of the weekly tourney and emphasis on Facebook Friends, I’ve tried to put “friend request” with some of you (and willing to invite more) on this site with the intention of sharing my facebook information through private email messages this site offers should you want a friend who is into this game as much as you might be.

I’m assuming that when the facebook scoring issues is resolved, our scores will appear on each others app. Since the challenges is “beat a friends score” it doesn’t mean you have to beat all friends score…only the lowest :))) On the plus side we’d be able to share the gift boxes and I think this will help us other with gem harvesting and other things like power-ups and karts.

It will also make things interesting on the weekly tournaments as we friendly compete against each other on the scores. Could be fun for those who like to GO FAST :)

Cheers
    ABGoFast

@nacho18
    – say the word and I’ll delete this post if you feel it doesnt belong on this thread ;)

platium
    @platium

Hi all!!!

I have completed the weekly challenge. Most difficult was the slalom. you can only afford to miss 3. any miss will have a time deduction plus 3 rolling TNT!!!

so far i can find 2 gems on track easily… but the reward for the challenges now is only 1 gem????

they took away the special power storage!!! i had 2 extra powers stored for emegerncy and now i had 2 pay them individually!!

will update if i notice any special stuff!!

platium
    @platium

I find lucky box at the track… but no more coin doubler?

can anyone confirm this??

and i cannot connect to FB now!!

platium
    @platium

hi @abgofast

beating fore pig at weekly challenge… normally you will be ahead of him, until he throw the bomb right??? do not give him the chance!!! once u notice he is behind u, use terence special power and he will be far behind!!!! his special power will b useliss against u! that is how i beat him! i have completed the weekly challenge w total score 626563

the challenges now become borinh ONE pathetic GEM!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 3,430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.