ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 3,430 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

@mvnla2 . Thank you very much for help me on get it this Awards .! You are very good Promotor ; I highly appreciated you nomination and my Awards . Thank you again

Yeah : we are know 800 Reply’s . We are on the Club of 800 ..!!! And more to come ….!!! Because of you
    Come on Guys move on : This RaceTrack it’s very Hot Wells. …!!!! Isn’t . Know our Next : like @abgofast!!! 1000 Reply’s .

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@GrimmJow, don’t worry about your english because mine is not so good also… hahaha

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @grimmjow . About English ..!!! My is not good to English is not my Native Language . Even @wazemank has other Native Language. About @aftarquino ; not sure but maybe : the good thing on this Thread : Is Diversity !!! We are from different parts of the World : and that is very Valuable : We are Very Reach Group of a Drivers .!!! That’s All.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hey : @platium . Your Point :

– 4 . Completely trash your Opponent : I AM TRYING LATELY WITH BUBLES. !

He is for Know with Me a Champion . He is really amazing : not on the beginning ; after you released him: not is not : I am using him this way pay attention :

– release him 2 seconds after the bunch of people go; closed them When a group 2,3 or even 4 Are very close to a wall ; fences or anything big or Heavy : release : His Special Power. Then you will see he Totally Crash : 2 or even 3 Drivers…!!! YES ITS AMAZING THIS RESULTS: they did work For Me.
    I did tried at least 4 times!!
    Because I did the – Completely Trash Your Opponent 3 Tines Lately.

– An other guy I Tried is : Hal ..!! He is good ..!! But not as BUBLES

I don’t know if you and the Others my Fellow Drivers tried ..!! If not .!!! Please TRY.!!

Oops: forgot..!!! BUBLES even can Trash an opponent on Open Space on the track , with not Walls or fences Beside him.!!! This Guy is My Favorite RIGTH Know

@mvnla
    !!! If you see the above Tip: please Try you’ll Laugh a lot . You’ll like it it’s a Big Show. Again Please Try when you’ll face – Completely trash an opponent .

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

@nacho18,
    I will try your suggestion with bubbles; I am right now on a challenge to “Completely crash 3 opponents”.
    I will keep you informed.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

OK @nacho18 – you have just saved me many races where I tear my hair out trying to land on opponents to trash them. Just tried out your tip and got 2 on my first try and after another couple of races got the third. Thank you my friend. You will be receiving my next Lucky Box (if I ever get another one… having trouble finding them this week). Anyway, thanks for the useful tip and happy racing!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

AT ATTENTION : @aftarquino. LOOKS I THING YOU NEED TO TRY. !!!!

HERE ITS A PROVE UT WORKS: to see above Belong you the Results from @dbkraemer , Ge Got It . My theory Did works . You can even on one Single Race can make these.’n

– Completely Trash 3 Opponents . Yes !!!! You can it : please Try..!!

If I did it And Also @dbkraemer did it ..! You ca do it!!!
    Come on @aftarquino TRY IT THE QUEST IS YOURS!!!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@dbkraemer : You are Really welcome !!!
    We are Working-Driving as team : Help is our Maine Mission ; then Results on TIPS : are a Tools ….!!! We have a big tool with this one My Dear friend an Fellow ” Race-Team ” member : very Honored to Befriend you on this Great Handle an Unique Forum. He Dicho!!!!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@nacho18 – I hope the Lucky Box from my alter ego Abe Goracer contained something good for you (meaning no coins!!!)

Thanks to your tip above, I am now up to 850 challenges completed:

170 – 200 – 149 – 143 – 188 = 850 :)

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello : @dbkraemer . You welcome about the helping on my Tip to you.
    I already dated your progress on Page #30. You can take a look.

Well : please check : pages # 30,31, and 33 there are a lot good info. Of our advances , tips and many others Matters over our : how to increase our Progresses and more ..!!!

About : 3 days 3 hours ago . I Wrote : this big Tip above , I was like you on – Completely trash 3 opponents : I did an explanation About my Big Experience in that Tip:

@dbkraemer
    . PLEASE , PLEASE :Review my tip over there on page # 31..!! After I wrote the Tip no Buddy call me to . Said something !!!!
    I said also on the finish paragraph . Please help to Prove that we can do on A single Race . I an sure my theory. Can be achieved faster without : going one by one : trashing an opponent !!!

@dbkraemer
    . You Prove that my theory is Certain!!!!
    Know : I am thinking about this …!!
    How we can faster tell to our Drivers this Great an Big tip : as faster as possible . Y communicate with one of my Drivers Bias Personal Messages for tips and other Matters..!!! This is a big resource ..!!! We can used t solve our ” I am Stuck… Bla, bla , bla!!!”
    But maybe adminis. Can help us. Do you know that admins. Send us a notices : that say it : .. You have 3 mention , or you have a private message by… Okay maybe they Can Create A Special Communication : like Urgent! O At Atention !!! Then faster we recibe the Notice ” Right Away” like on the pass we used Teleghram Urgent Notice!!!!

Hope you and @all my fellow Drivers like it and support my idea : Please tell every one these Great Matters on Tips. And Notify me when you already read it and understand the whole Idea . Okay.

waze
    @wazemank

This Topic goes very fast, no time to read all of it, nice job guys.

@nacho18
    885 challenges (221 – 153 – 173 – 203 – 135) and stuck on too many: I need karts and gems. All of us need them!

I’d like to share my mini guide that contains information about some very limiting types of challenges (for me): those that need gems and those that need X karts to complete them. Sure I’ve forgotten some one and/or someone (first ones) has changed from old versions.

-Seedway 1 race: 28 (win with 5 karts), 34 (all power ups in 3 races)
    -Seedway 1 time: 14 (3 karts), 29-32 (KingSling 7X), 33 (all PUs 3 races)
    -Seedway 1 fruit: 27 (5 karts), 31-40-50 (King 7X), 32-41 (all PU 3X)
    -Seedway 2 race: 28 (5karts), 34 (all PU 3X), 38 (King 7X)
    -Seedway 2 time: 22-29-32 (King 7X), 24 (all PU 3X)
    -Seedway 2 fruit: 27 (5 karts), 31-40 (King 7X), 32 (all PU 3X)

-RR 1-2-3 race: 15 (3 karts)
    -RR 1-2-3 time: 14 (3 karts)
    -RR 1 fruit: 22 (King 7X), 23 (all PU 3X), 27 (5 karts)
    -RR 2 fruit: 17-23 (all PU 3X), 19 (Boost 3X), 22 (King 7X)
    -RR 3 fruit: 22 (King 7X), 23 (all PU 3X)

-Air 1-2-3 race: 15 (3 karts), 18 (all PU 3X)
    -Air 2 time: 17 (3 karts), 20 (King 3X), 24 (King 7X)
    -Air 1 fruit: 21 (King 7X), 22 (all PU 3X), 26 (5karts)
    -Air 2-3 fruit: 17 (3 PU 1X), 19 (1 Boost 3X), 21 (King 7X), 22 (all PU 3X)

-Stunt 1 race: 14 (3 karts)
    -Stunt 2 race: 14 (3 karts), 23 (all PU 3X)
    -Stunt 3 race: 14-33 (3 karts)
    -Stunt 1-2-3: 17 (karts)
    -Stunt 1 fruit: 23 (Boost 3X), 26 (King 7X), 27 (all PU 3X), 31 (5 karts)
    -Stunt 3 fruit: 27 (5 karts)

-SubZero 1 race: 9 (2 karts), 14 (3 karts)
    -SubZero 2-3 race: 8 (2 karts), 9 (King 7X), 13 (3 karts)
    -SubZero 1 time: 19 (3 karts)
    -SubZero 2 time: 14 (3 karts), 17-23 (all PU 3X), 18 (King 3X), 21 (King 7X)
    -SubZero 3 time: 14 (3 karts)
    -SubZero 1 fruit: 9 (3 PU 1X), 10 (1 Boost 3X), 13 (all PU 3X), 15 (5 karts)
    -SubZero 2-3 fruit 8 (3PU 1X), 9 (1 Boost 3X), 11 (King 7X), 12 (all PU 3X), 14 (5 karts)

nacho18
    @nacho18

@wazemank. Already I dated your your progress .
    Big Congrats for your 885 Challenges Done. At this Speed ….
    You’ll Join the club 900 .!!! So and you’ll have on the Horizon the 1000 Challenges Done.
    I thing you’ll get it I am 624 …..! 96 Shy to my Mastering. Of 720!!!! I’ll try to do that in 7 to 10 Days. But in have many challenges that Requires expending Time !!!
    I have only 2 Ch. 7x and about 5 of 3x …! And already – use 5 Karts on SubZero…!! I have only 2 Karts.

On Coins I am Millionaire . 3 100 000. On Gems 850 ..!! But I have many TIC’s. Or Skip them…!! I am skipping one at time when y found : lucky boxes Containing that..!! Well we are going Smoothly instead : going so Fast.

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@all. I am blown away by all the tips and logistics everyone provides here. What a great team! So in awe!

@nacho18
    . By the way, I am shy of asking who is volunteering to do this merging task?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@abgoria. . What do you mean ” merging task? We are all volunteers : no Buddy is under contract Money.!!! Ja , ja ja ja!!!

platium
    @platium

Hi @nacho18 & other great racers!!!

i seldom look at other topics, only subscribe to this!

improvment on:

4. COMPLETELY DESTROYING OTHER KARTS
    – land on top of them!!! (easier at start of race, when launching)
    —– seedway, stuntm subzero. not so easy
    —– air you can try flying above them and then on them. easier
    —– easiest at rocky to land on them!!!

* sometimes you did land on them but no score count! Reason: the STRENGTH of your kart is not enough! I use lightweight kart, landed on some of them and no count given!!!
    – use @nacho18 tips!!!

hi @alcusto
    3. PASSING THROUGH GATES
    – no just T, anything of similar made, size and shape. But have to drift into it! I tried before on “T” as well as 4 small squares merged to 1 big square (2×2)

(TIPS)
    6. KART seems to break more easily now!!! Strength is a must!!! (too bad no more finish without kart)

7.CLEARING FRUITS in AIR
    HAL IS THE MOST POWERFUL HERE!

– “clear xx fruits in the air”
    == just use HAL release its special power and run off track!!! I can clear abuot 10 at a time!

– “clear 10 fruits in a row when drifting”
    == once HAL starts to drift, release his power!!!! I clear about 12-15

8. HOW TO SPEND YOUR TIME WISELY (maybe not so great tips)
    I believed most are working adults here. So some challenges, I play in “auto”, especially the following challenges:
    – miss 1000 obstacles
    – use 50 boost pad
    – collect 750 coins
    and other not so challenging like above.

What I did was I just launch the bird and continuing doing my stuff!!!

MORE COMING SOON!!!

I got new lucky box type! free upgrade on kart stats! e.g. speed, acceleration, etc…

hi @abgofast
    i only spend real $$ on the telepods toys, because of my kids. not on real game itself!

hi @abgoria
    hope it is useful to you!

platium
    @platium

@GrimmJow

You are welcome for the gift!

Do not worry about the English, we are all learning here! :)

platium
    @platium

UPDATE UPDATE!!!!

3. PASSING THROUGH GATES
    – no just T, anything of similar made, size and shape. But have to drift into it! I tried before on “T” as well as 4 small squares merged to 1 big square (2×2)

NO NEED similar size and shape!!! I just did with a T and 2×2 square!!!

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@all. I just had a freaking scary moment just now. My ABGo crashed and when I got out and went back in I thought I lost everything because it was as if I just started the game anew. I checked my wi-fi and went back in this time, a prompt came up asking me whether it’s device or cloud to restore. If I had not seen the feedbacks here about games crashing I would have clicked the device without thinking and everything would be gone. Clicked cloud, then went back in and all is back. Phew, that was close. Thanks again everyone.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: I just want to report that Bubbles doesn’t work well on Stunt Episode : mission – Compltely Thrash 3 opponents : track 2. I did only 2 and the third one it resist: di it 3 rounds Cakes : So .BEWARE .

@dbkraemer
    , @aftarquino and maybe @abgoria!!!

Dot try in Stunt : maybe because it’s Higth Speed : who Knows.

PBA2014
    @pba2014

I made it to 900 challenges:

191 / 229 / 171 / 262 / 47

I have not used IAPs or Telepods.

The new Facebook is killing me – on SubZero I am stuck on “beat a friend” on 4 levels. I need to invent an imaginary Facebook friend.

My next goal is to complete the “5 kart challenge” at least once on every track…without 5 karts. So to do this I need to continue to be very slow to upgrade karts. I haven’t even opened subzero track 3 because I would need to upgrade to an L3, and that would eventually make it impossible to beat all the 5 kart challenges without buying multiple karts.

So far I have completed 12 “5 kart” challenges.

Happy racing!

ABGoRia
    @abgoria

@nacho18. Thanks for the warning. I have tried Hal to knock off 3 opponents on one of the challenges and I guess it is a lucky break for me or maybe because I am still at the lower end of the challenges.

@pba2014
    . Congrats! Soon we will see you on the 1000 league!

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@pba2014 – That is completely awesome, even more so considering how you have accomplished it! Congratulations :)

Philly
    @philhayler

Hey guys sorry not be around been away and also playing ABSW2 (which is now completed! :) )

My progress so far is 278-235-250-180-172

I’m starting to get bored with playing the same challenges all the time. It’s such a kick in the teeth when I spend AGES trying to complete a set of 3 only to find use king sling x 7 in the next followed by use all power ups in 3 races. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Hoping for some fresh challenges in next update

sir kamenev
    @kamenev-spbgma

Hi all of you guys! So fast topic.. have to find the time and read all news.
    I finally gained level of 900:

231-207-118-200-146=902

Continuing to move forward, but slowly. Have not got gems and won’t going to waste money on it.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @all. Bad notice my new iPad remain crashing : sometimes I don’t even see to my fellows Facebook friends diferent drivers!! Are you don’t see your Facebook friends too!!

@kamenev-spbgma
    . Well done : Please Check your new Progress on Page #30 . I already Dated for you.

@philhayler
    : at this Speed you’ll catch all Drivers above you. Come in Phil.. Don’t be sleepy ; and Go! Fast.
    Your Progress is on: dated on Page 30 : check out , Please.

My progress 631=110-164-129-128–100. I am goin kinda slow because the Bugs! On the Game to many Crash . I already have an Appointment on Apple Store tomorrow earlier before going to work: hope they fix it.!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 3,430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.