ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 3,430 total)
  • Replies
  • nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay All of you; Here are my TIC’s @wazemank, @platium, @abgofast, @ani22, @pba2014 and @mikey-bizzle.

Seedway. Track 1 ,2 Ch. 22 -Win 3 races in a row without using boost pads.i did tried like platium indicate me and nothing : hundreds of times . I thing I got a Bug always say on yellow highlighted 0/3. Not results at all.
    – Ch. 24 Track 1 -remove the fruit bar in 25 s.

Rocky Road . Tracks 1 and 3 Ch. 11 time boom. – Closely mess 15 obstacles jun a race. Splat fruits Ch. 16 Track 2 – splat at least 30% of all fruit on the track.

Air; I am not Playing this Episode for a while.

Stunt: Tracks 1 and 2 Ch. 11 – Collect less than 5 coins; Time boom Track 2 and 3 ;Ch. 16 – Destroy more than 50% of the ice obstacles

Sub-Zero; Time Boom Ch. 6 – Avoid the first 40 obstacles . I did follow indications of ani22 and platium … !!!!! and nothing Hard really Hard my Max. was 34.
    Know about Splat ice Ch. 2 – Use 10 boost pads . I am Waiting for ROVIO . Next Update Maybe they Will fix it.

I am trying to got more Gems I already have 228 and a lot coins 1 600 420 ready for upgrade some Karts to pass some Use 3 karts. or got the TELEPODS.!!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@tolousn — You said (a couple of pages ago) that some of the challenges were impossible / very difficult if you had upgraded your cart all the way. But don’t you sometimes have to upgrade your cart nearly all the way to get to the challenges you say are difficult? I suppose I am assuming that you want to collect all the characters as soon as possible so you can play more than a few minutes at a time. However, the challenges do sometimes require that you upgrade your cart. I only have 2 carts on Seedway, on the rest of the courses, they cost too much.

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

I got all 13 vehicles for the first series.

There is a bug get the normal bomb vehicle and you can release bomb normal and special edition version!!!

I stay in Singapore, hence still waiting for the series 2. I’ll not spend any gem for karts that can be telepoded… hence cant complete subzero “complete with any 3 karts”

nacho18
    @nacho18

Okay @platium . Next weekend I’ll work but in two weeks I’ll be of again. Then I’ll got the TELEPODS ; by the time I’ll have more coins and Gems. Even I’ll try to get ; any other challenge. So rigth know I am stuck.!!!

Arus73
    @alcusto

Some of you guys managed to pass the following challenge on Stunt: Fruit Splat, track 2, challenge #24: Splat 35% of fruit in a race?
    I don’t have a clue how to solve this as fruits become coins at 26%…
    Thanks for any hint!

nacho18
    @nacho18

@alcusto. Hi…!!! I did check for you on all 7 pages ..!!! Sorry non of the good drivers achived this one . On stunt track 2 Ch. 24 .!! This one it’s. TIC’s the best % percentage are from 2 guys they did 30% .

So maybe you can skip it . It’s up to you.
    TIC MEANS: Top Impossible Challenge. Which one it’s really Imposible to quest.

aftarquino
    @aftarquino

Hi Nacho,
    Is there any post with all TICs listed and updated?
    Thanks

nacho18
    @nacho18

We’ll. interesting your question @aftarquino..!!! There is not a sistem yet to update a day our TIC’s.

I recommend you check all 6 pages before this one ; you are on 7 ..!!! Go back from the beginning #1 , page by page ; then you will found out a lot information on TIC’s.
    Usually all drivers are posting by Episode; # track and #Challenge.
    If you have a copier Machine make a copy by page. Then you will collect all of TIC’s to date. Good luck.

platium
    @platium

hi @nacho18

i notice that u need to be fast to drift. what you need is acceleration, and not speed. i did an experiment on 1 kart and notice that with acceleration i can achieve 25 drift in air easier…

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hello everybody,

I am new right here if I follow the site for a long time.
    All Angry Birds were finished this day, Angry Birds Go allows to continue to play infinitely.

I use a translator to communicate, I am not very good at English. I hope to be understandable.

Know that I do not use gems to free the challenges except those who ask to use bonuses, if the cost of bonuses is higher. I have it at present on 2002.

My big problem is in the world Air, with the drifts.
    However, the event of today allows to test the vehicle which costs 9000 gemls in Air and this one drifts perfectly well. Only it is too much expensive, convey one of which are expensive month slip as well?

Otherwise here is my list : Total : 511

Speedway : 133
    – Track 1 :
    * Race : 28
    * Time : 31
    * Fruits : 23
    – Track 2 :
    * Race : 17
    * Time : 21
    * Fruits : 19

Rocky Road : 144
    – Track 1 :
    * Race : 15
    * Time : 17
    – Track 2 :
    – Track 3 :

Air : 82
    – Track 1 :
    * Time : 6
    * Fruits : 6
    – Track 2 :
    * Time : 8
    * Fruits : 12
    – Track 3 :
    * Time : 8
    * Fruits : 6

Stunt : 130
    – Track 1 :
    * Race : 14
    * Fruits : 17
    – Track 2 :
    – Track 3 :
    * Time : 12

Sub Zero : 22
    – Track 1 :
    * Race : 9
    * Time : 14
    * Fruits : 2

Bye

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello @grimmjow. Welcome to our Team of Drivers. You are on a good racetrack .
    Have question to you do you bought the Kart of 9000 Gems. On real money how much did you pay for that Kart!!!
    Your Progress is Excellent ; not easier to got 511 Challenges done; even on Air you are really good , 82 Ch. Done it’s wonderful . Can you talk to us about that Kart of 9000 like ; on top speed how many Bars you got . Same on acceleration ; same on handling and on strength . Please describe : which part it’s more upgraded ; isn’t totally upgraded or it’s fully upgraded.
    Know which Challenges you considered was really hard for you to pass on Air .
    How many TIC’s you ; pass using Gems or non at all . !!!
    What do you do if you have a really Impossible Challenge to pass. !!! Are you using a TELEPODS!!!

Finally TIC’s. Are Top Impossible Challenges.
    Talk to us about your experiences on this Thread .!!!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Good evening,

I did not buy the kart nor put money in the game.
    It is the daily challenge which allowed me to play with the kart 9000. It is horribly slow when it flies but he can drift very easily.
    Except for the drifts in Air the challenges which I find complicated are
    – Knock down the opponents (I arrive there only at first, in their attérissant above)
    – Avoid 15 obstacles in the same race, especially when there is not much obstacle.

That want to say “TIC” ?

Have you other karts that 2 payable with coins in Air ?
    If yes, they make drifts easily ?

waze
    @wazemank

@nacho18 Finally I got Rocky Road, track 2, fruit splat #16.

Choose Hal and go splatting fruit until 23%. And do not splat more fruit until the last jump. Right after you jump, you will see an army of fruit before the finish line. Drive through the middle and just befoure touching the first fruit, active Hal’s special power. You will get 30%.

Good luck

obaone
    @obaone

@grimmjow What daily challenges are you referring to? I have a Samsung Tablet that I use and I am not seeing anything called a daily challenge. I have not upgraded yet because I am trying to save up more gems, since the power ups cost gems in the upgrade. Will I need to upgrade to be able to see the daily challenges or will switching to my Android do the trick?

I am 176 seedway, 172 rocky road, 116 air and 82 on stunt (I haven’t spent alot of time on stunt yet).

I haven’t spent any $$ and only skipped 4 challenges (5 karts required challenges, but i had already upgraded all of my karts, so I had to skip unless I wanted to spend $).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’m on Stunt Track one, VS medium, I was racing King Pig vs Chuck. At some point, King Pig seemed to become disoriented, and wouldn’t respond to direction taps, or would go right when you tapped left. Has anyone else seen this?

nacho18
    @nacho18

@mvnla2 . The king pig was out the Kart!!! If yes they suppose to go back and drive again . Try ” Tilt ” instead ” Tap ” . Tilt it’s much better for many races !!!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@nacho18 — Actually he was still in the cart.

nacho18
    @nacho18

@mvnla2. I do Tap to drive only when the challenges ask to win by backward or splat fruits like 40: more ahead you will see that. Again drive by tilt it’s more confortable . But up to you.???

platium
    @platium

hi @wazemank and @nacho18

Rocky Road, track 2, fruit splat #16

I did using bomb too. just like waze said. keep to 23-24%… at the end before the finishing line. there is a food place in the wedge formation. go down the middle, just before touching the fruit, unleash the BOMB!

DAILY EVENTS IS A MUST!!!

now there is a limit of 7days. so as long as i cotinue playing, i will have 20 GEMS!!! need to add facebook account. now although i spend jem buying powerup.. but i manage to maintain at least 1200-1300 gems.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @wazemank and @platium …!!!! I DID IT . I used both of the birds Hal and Bomb : Hal give me 28 % Several times even Bomb too but after memorize and pay 10 Gems Recharge for Bomb I did it
    Thank. You both of you ; you guys Are Great as a drivers and a good friends .!!! Well here we are driving on these Great Racetracks . I am very Pround of being Part of this Team . Thank you very much again.

nacho18
    @nacho18

Hello: @mikey-bizzle ; @kamenev-spbgma and @pba2014 . Long time ago we don’t know nothing about you guys!!! Here is a good notice about this TIC,. Rocky Road Track 2. Challenge # 16 …!!! Wazemank and platium found out how to got it…!!! And after a few try I did it too.

Come Back and see the postings of these guys how to get it it’s Really easy . Hope you didn’t skip it and still : A Race to go . So if you don’t get yet here it’s your chance to get it. The posting it’s on Page #7 okay …!!!! Come guys come back.!!!

platium
    @platium

For ain’t track 1 time bomb challenge 5

To avoid 1st 5 obstacles. I aim at the left side hit the wall and gotten respawn. Then before you hit the last 2 obstacles, unleash his power and you will pass the challenge. Use Hal.

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi @wazemank, @platium and nacho18.
    I noted your solution for Rocky Road, track 2, fruit splat #16.
    I have tried it with Stunt, track 2, fruit splat #24 (Splat 35% of fruit in a race), but I’m not sure on which group of fruit I should unleash the boost because the best I could get is 28% (from previous 26%).
    Any clue?

I’m focusing on Stunt for the time being.
    My TICs for the time being are:

Stunt, track 1, time bomb #19: avoid 20 wooden obstacles (there are only 15 in total!)

Stunt, track 2, race #20: remain 1st throughout the whole race (I have the 2nd best kart upgraded to its max and tried using the king sling with accelerator power ups but some of those rival karts will definitely show up in front of you during the race no matter how good and smooth you race!)

Stunt, track 2, fruit splat #24: Splat 35% of fruit in a race (as above)

Subzero, ice splat #2: use 10 accelerators (the only 1 on the track does not work)

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Hey,

I’m blocked on Speedway, Track 2, challenge 24 of race : completely trash 3 opponents :(
    Have you a trick ?

Thanks

Arus73
    @alcusto

Hi! The easiest way to destroy an opponent is to fall over them at the race start.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 3,430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.