ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,201 through 2,225 (of 3,430 total)
  • Replies
  • janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast is your account ok? I don’t see you on the leaderboard.

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – I wanted to join “BR TEAM” earlier, but they had disbanded. I really wanted to race along side FARTFACE…

You might as well just join us :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej … my account is fine. I dont know why none of you can see the ABGOFASTER team. I am alone now. :(

I am ranked 129th with more eggs than current leader. So help me God if they grouped me into the cheater list after my email to Nadir and the reply, I will lose it

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer Haha oh yes, FARTFACE. I actually did join you, left, and now I can’t rejoin.

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast can you see your rank on the individual leaderboard?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – Try “ARROW7” They currently have openings and are at 96,438 GEs. With your 79,000 or so that would bring them to 175,000 or so, which should be just behind us at 193,000 and then you might race against us.

@abgofast
    – Just confirmed with Abe that he still can’t find “ABGOFASTER”

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast that’s weird. I’m number 6. All the high ranked cheaters are gone. EDIT: the leaderboard has already been infected again by a FCBayern with 2,726,921, ranked 3 opposed to number one, John7 with 100,003

Thank you so much, Doug @dbkraemer But Arrow7 seem dodgy as one of them is aforementioned John7 with more individual GEs than the team a whole. Well, I’d just have to go with appealing names then…

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej – ranked 129 with more eggs than the ‘leader’ . I fear they bucket me and the team as cheaters. Im very upset given Nadir’s reply no less than 24 hours ago.

@dbkraemer
    – I tried to join Arrow7 and nothing comes up. This app has so much garbage programming that I am surprised they keep it going!

@alcusto
    , @oldschool @nacho18 @platium @wazemank @phoenix6

Disbanded ABGOFASTER. Back to ABGOFAST as team name

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – If it’s appealing names you want, then you need to join “StoatsRGo” I’ve heard that stoats diets consist mainly of meatballs, so… :)

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej … what is more weird? Team ABGoFast is #65 on that leaderboard while im 129 on the individual board. Both with 100,100 scores :s. Rovio’s programming is garbarge when it comes to this game!

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer where do you find them?? Does your “recommended team” work? I’ve joined womanizers… I was actually looking for something woman/female whatever kind of thing. All the teams called woman something were occupied by men so I thought I might as well

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – I’m not sure you understand what “womanizer” means. According to Webster’s dictionary a womanizer is “one who pursues casual sexual relationships with multiple women”. You may want to rethink that team choice. I can see it now: “Daddy, me and Mommy are womanizers!” :)

And yes, I am getting the teams from the recommended list…

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer hahaha, but I do know. I found Them when I was looking for an actual female team to join, but only found men. I guess I’m the only one finding that funny. A team consisting of 9 men with high self esteem but very low ranks… Well, I already left them and found Depechemode.

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer have abe join depechemode. Maybe we’ll have enough GEs to compete with bombbattle?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

@janmej – Haha OK, I just thought maybe something got lost in the translation :)

Abe has joined you in the ‘mode

janmej
    @janmej

@dbkraemer haha this is kind of funny, I see you have joined me and we just lost 10-11 to bombbattle featuring @phoenix6 and @wazemank

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast come and find either bombbattle or depechemode (depechemode could really use some back up. Their highest ranked racer is, well, let’s say challenged). Let’s have a bit of mayhem while we once again wait for Rovio

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej – I see this too. It shows me at 129 on my view relative to this. I know Rovio has grouped in the cheat and eliminated our team. I cant join any team and they have screwed me over for the second time. At leastmmy progress isnt lost

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast I guess the detector tool hasn’t been developed yet. So if this is a case of removing cheaters manually I must say it’s done rather randomly. “Let’s say that everyone above 100k GEs are cheaters”. That’s simply not good enough.

@alcusto
    @oldschool @nacho18 @platium there’s still a lot of room for improvement over at depechemode, so find us and we’ll race against bombbattle until this is resolved. As it is now bombbattle seems to be doing alright as they keep kicking our behinds. Yes, that means depechemode is stuck with the less evil twin of the abe/ @dbkraemer duo.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej – I wouldnt be so upset about this if I didnt get a reply from Nadir informing me of how they remove cheats and congratulating me on the achievement. Clearly support and development groups at Rovio dont share any information. I wrote them specifically when i was at 95,000 to say i was approaching 100,000 eggs legitimately for fear this would happen!!! Now my beloved team races on and im with two minions racing against teams full of cheaters … stupidity wins again. Thanks for nothing Rovio.

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast don’t doubt for a second that your loyal deckhands won’t be back as soon as this mess is over. I can’t believe the trouble we as loyal gamers endure, but rest assured that at least I’m in it for ABGOFAST team. If it wasn’t for our great team I would have given up on Go by now.

EDIT btw have also written Rovio. This has to be resolved quickly.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @dbkraemer @alcusto, @oldschool @nacho18 @platium @wazemank @phoenix6

If any of you want to creat the ABGOFAST team or lead a new team we join, the name is available to you to form it. I’m now teamless till I get Nadir to fix this problem.

janmej
    @janmej

@ABGoFast @dbkraemer @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank

If one of us forms a new team maybe we shouldn’t use the name ABGOFAST. It’ll probably confuse Rovio’s support and developers team. We know now that they aren’t exactly aware of what each part is doing.

ABGoFast
    @abgofast

@janmej @dbkraemer @platium @oldschool @alcusto @phoenix6 @nacho18 @wazemank

I created ABGOFASTEST to see if anyone can see it.

Jane is right Rovio developers are easily distracted by shiny objects and squirrels.

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

Viewing 25 replies - 2,201 through 2,225 (of 3,430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.