ABTF does not open after the 1.25 hard update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF does not open after the 1.25 hard update

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Replies
  • Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

@paul13 do you play on both those tablets you mentioned? How do you alternate between them? I’m thinking of using a tablet in the meantime until this is either sorted out or I get a new device.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@shane-sinclair

They are 2 different games and are not linked at all apart from the same google account. My main game all the bots are at L15 apart from the last new 1 which is updating to L14 at the mo.
    The other Tab I call my test tab which I use when updates come out to look for bugs lol!. The bots on this 1 are at L 8 to L 11

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

@paul13 smart move! Have you ever done a Facebook restore? I hate missing out on this even when I have a fully capable device on hand. Its just that it doesn’t have a data plan so only works over WiFi but I can certainly play on it weekends and nights until this gets straightened out. I’m just dubious about it working to restore progress.

That said there may be hope for us that are still locked out…

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

There might be light at the end of the tunnel for those of us still locked out. Rovio sent me an email this morn saying they were aware of the issue and are currently investigating the problem. They also said that they have received feedback from others with the same problem and that the developers are currently looking into this issue and will hopefully provide a fix soon. They went on to ask for the specifics of the crashing and device info so if you shoot them an email you may want to include that. The email was from Tadeusz.

I was going to include a pic of the email but I haven’t figured out yet how to do so lol

sheepybach
    @paul13

@shanesinclair

No not done a Facebook restore. The reason I start on another was to test all updates 1st just incase lol

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@datguygamer yes, but all my TF’s are level 7-8 and I only have the characters leading up to Prowl

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rowdypup So your progress is basically lost. Did you contact Rovio?

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@datguygamer several times via Twitter and various bug-reporting tickets on their website. No answers for the last month

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@rowdypup Man, Rovio really knows how to ignore their fanbase…

Destructocon
    @shane-sinclair

@paul13 Facebook restore worked like a charm. Restores right where I left off. No 4300 tokens of course though but at least I can play

coolbug
    @coolbug

I still can’t open the game and it’s getting really annoying.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF does not open after the 1.25 hard update

Viewing 11 replies - 26 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.