Achievements

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Achievements

• Has anyone completed all 53?? I’m wondering if Quests appear after all Achievements have been finished. Just curious as to what’s next. Anybody???

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’d like to know as well.

But unless Rovio fixes the achievements bug (it’s not currently tracking my miles for the “miles traveled” achievement) I’ll never get to 53 even if I tried.

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I’ve got 51 of the 53. I still need to destroy about 600,000 blocks as a deceptihog Not sure why my count is so low? my pig count is also very low (67k pigs, level 192) compared to other players that are much lower ranked than me,.. So If I’m not shooting enough blocks or pigs, then what am i Shooting?

I also need to travel about 3000 more miles. Again I am not sure why I am so low on this, maybe I don’t spend enough time in vehicle mode. Because I’m up shooting at everything (which nullifies the above paragraph). I primarily stay in bot mode and only transform when necessary, am I doing it backwards? Or maybe the counter stopped, i haven’t really checked. I’m at 1,809 right now I guess I’ll play a few rounds and see if that moves.

Anonymous

I’m currently at 49/53. Still need the Destroy 1m blocks one. Complete 2000 events and I’m at 1500. Travel 5000 miles and I’m at 1400. And finally to upgrade a bot to 10. All the rest I have.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I wondered about the Achievements & Quests @gmama as well because I have them in other non Rovio related games I play (bowling, monopoly slots, etc). I love the Google Game app as I see some accomplishment there. Anyhow, back to this… I’m about half done with these Achievements and I was so tickled that I earned all 3 or 4 of something at one time. The tablet is re-charging so I can’t tell you which one it is right now.

h82loze
    @h82loze

I’m close. Just have Roll Out! (2395 miles to go) and Highway to Destruction! (174,917 blocks to go) to complete them all. But my progress has slowed a lot as I’m not playing as much as I did before. I’m spending most of my time on Injustice Gods Among Us.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Now, I finally figured out, well a few days ago, that there’s 2 types of Achievements. There’s the in game Rovio Achievements and then there’s the Google Games Achievements. I think I combined both in my last post when I was speaking of the in game Rovio one. Sorry.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

(Bringing this back up from the Pig City dust level)

Still no Google Play Games Quests. Really would like to see those.

As for the Achievements, 42/53 and I want those who are my buddies know that it is NOT personal if I start not thanking you. I would like to finish this one 18/50 and get it over with. Heads up and thanks in advance for understanding.

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Ahh I see your going for the Deceptihogs Thank Nobody achievement. Don’t worry I won’t hold a grudge if you don’t thank me :D. Just remember though that this achievement only applies to the pigs. So when your playing as a bird you can thank people.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Thank you @Partshade, I will remember this (gets sticky notes)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Achievements

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.