After level 175?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum After level 175?

• I hit level 175 and I do not see a “locked area” indicating where I get to explore next? Does this mean there will be no new nodes or characters to obtain? Am I supposed to play the same tired levels over and over and slowly upgrade my transformers over time…and then, what? I know some of you are at like level 375…I just got the dark megatron character. Since I didn’t start playing until Christmas, I did not get Shockwave and I also did not have the opportunity to purchase Rottimus Prime (sp?) and I think there was another one that could have been purchased. So, am I kind of done with the game?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Mp127
    @mp127

Yes, for now. Look at one of earlier topics, there’s photo showing that’s only ocean under clouds.
    Were two characters to buy as IAP (Nemesis and Rodimus Primes) and Shockhave through competition, next ones like Epic (golden) Optimus Prime probably will go this way.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/droversdog/album/picture/17711/

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I’m not sure about the seeing oceans under the clouds. If the undeveloped game area is ocean by default, then the oceans would remain until going live with a new area. The new area wouldn’t already exist under the clouds because once it has been developed, it would be launched and become visible.

Having said that, I’m not convinced that new areas will be developed because the existing areas seem to keep people pretty busy with clicking and gaming.

Melissa
    @thebirthoflove

Thanks for your response. I really, really need to get back to my work. But, quick question for Wee…what exactly do people keep busy with if you cannot earn new characters or open up new areas to explore? Do they just try to get their transformers as upgraded as possible? Do the individual levels change as you progress in rank? Thanks! Responded to you on my other threads as well. Hope you see.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

@thebirthoflove – yes, basically we keep interested by upgrading characters and collecting gems for accessories. Personally I just like making things explode – therapeutic like popping bubble wrap.

Melissa
    @thebirthoflove

I agree with this analogy…I love me some bubble wrap. Since I am not too big on games, I think I might lose interest pretty soon unless there is something new and different from time to time. *Shrugs.* I guess we’ll find out.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum After level 175?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.