Again reset of the game after XMAS Update

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Again reset of the game after XMAS Update

• Hi are I am the only one ….? After Update of the new XMAS edition the program shut down and I was not able to open it up again. After deleting it and reinstalling it again I had to start it.. All Levels lost. I tried to connect with Facebook. Normaly that was the point of returning to the safed Level…But now I am not albe to connect with FB .. I tried with WLAN and with normal Mode..
    Any Ideas ??
    THX

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • stephenlife
    @stephenlife

Experienced the same issue. At one point after the resinstall it opened up but all of my information was gone. Levels, Gems, etc. I restored my ipad back to an older backup before the update to recover the information but the app still will not open. Just crashes.

deciding to cut my losses and stop playing this game. With each update this gets worse.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

There was a fixed pushed for this issue about 24hrs ago or thereabouts. Check the “ABT-update-for-christmas-2015” thread for a response/explanation from @gradientturtle7.

stephenlife
    @stephenlife

Thanks….looks like the update was for Android only possibly. I’m iOs. Can’t seem to find where this has been corrected for ipad.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I’m on iPad too and that fix was pushed 1st. Note @gradientturtle7 asks people to post with specific circumstances if still experiencing problems. Try posting to him on the “ABT-update-for-Christmas-2015” thread as I believe he’s monitoring.

webflyer
    @webflyer

So the connection with Facebook is still not possible, so it doesn’t make any sence to play the game with level 8 instead of 258. Is there another possibility to restore the old achivements…
    THX

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@webflyer I feel your pain, though my setback wasn’t as large, it did prohibit me from competing in the Thanksgiving challenge and because I don’t use Facebook, I could not be restored.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Again reset of the game after XMAS Update

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.