Am I cursed?

I'm seriously beginning to think I'm cursed. Two reasons, one of which I can accept as a coincidence, the other one not. So, the first and possibly coincidental one, is that I have now opened 40 legendary chests and not a single one of them has contained a legendary hat. I don't mean just the cards that I have picked, but all of them. Other players in my clan pick legendary hats out of chests all the time, and I've never even seen one (except the one hat I have so far managed to save up black pearls for). The second and more sinister reason is this: In regular clan events I am ALWAYS (and I really meas always, as in every single time) at the bottom of the list of players with the same number of points as me, and this makes getting the best bonus prizes really hard. Does anyone know what determines the internal ranking of players with an equal number of points? I have already ruled out: the order in which we played the event, how long we have been clan members, alphabetical order, flock power, star rank, and the only other thing I can think about is our actual score in the event in question, but I find it almost impossible to believe that I systematically score less than my fellow clan members (in flock power I am currently ranked 17 in a clan with 46 members). Looks like the game has a static list of players, in a totally random order, and that I, for some obscure reason, is at the bottom of this list. In other words, I'm cursed.
Exit mobile version