Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@huggie sadly the answer is no in my case. Whilst I was #1 before my score was wiped clean I am now ##11 with half the score I had before and only 1 point. The top 3 are 11000+ in front of me.

At the moment I am focused in battling in Wood for a score that will take me up to Stone again!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@partshade
    Prince Porky at the end of level 3 doesn’t have Tit for Tat (is the same as the Prince Porky you face at CPC). Prince Porky at the end of level 15 does have it – and he uses it too.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@huggie Rovio stole me aprox. 40000 points in the event due to reseting that event (twice for me). In this time I would have more than 50000 points, but I have 8225 points instead of it due to those resetings. The 3rd player in my group has 17650 so I think I can reach 3rd place at least. But it depands on some factors.

If I saw it right, some players can already play GCC. And I have timer on last door with counter 30 hours and 39 minutes right now. Yeah reseting twice my event was not enough for me, ofcourse :D Oh I forgot to say that we have still enough time to get another few resetings of this event to feel the awesome support from Rovio :D

huggie
    @huggie

When reset message appears hard close your game (via task manager).
    After getting it twice on smartphone I’ve got it on tablet (secondary account) and tried it. got 75 potions and no level reset.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@huggie what is task manager? Please explain simply I am computer illiterate. Many thanks.

huggie
    @huggie

On some smartphones (Samsung Galaxy 4) just hold home button. Then slide Epic to the side.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@huggie I have iOS so I guess it’s the same as swipe to close. Many thanks.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Competition is tough (especially in the middle of my board) but chances are I might hit #3 soon. Especially since I collected all gifts just now – so I can spin some extra medals. I’d love to make it into Top 3 after I thought for so long that their scores were unreachable. It seems #3 isn’t as active as he/she would like to be.
    I hope for the best.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I have a pretty competitive board as well. I’m in 2nd place with 46,675 points, about 3,000 behind the leader, with the next 4 players behind in the 30,000s. I’ve used well over 150 FEs on re-spins this event, which is probably the only reason I’m not somewhere in the pack below me.

Crashing problem doesn’t seem as bad today. I had read that logging out of Facebook makes it crash less, so I tried that and sure enough it’s not crashing after every single battle anymore. Then I logged back in to Facebook, and it still isn’t crashing as much. Still does crash, of course, but not every damn time.

Abdiel
    @abdiel-jimenez-ramos

Hello everyone! new in the Forums but been playing Epic for a few months already.

Just wanted to share my experience on the recent bugs:
    The gates opened for me and last night I played my first GPC. Nothing changed in Arena nor the event. I also got the 75 staminas today. So I guess I’m the lucky 1% who got only the benefits from this faulty update! 8)

Still, everyone in my league is making impossible to win. I’ve been playing constantly and even using a few stamina drinks and yet I’m 15k+ points behind the first position. This is getting ridiculous now that most people received stamina bonus. I’m decided to save the free stamina for when I have a real chance to win and keep playing to conserve my 4h place.

Abdiel
    @abdiel-jimenez-ramos

Hi! I’ve been playing Epic! for a few months, but I’m new in this Forum.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my bug: All the event gates opened for me (in fact, I just finished my first GPC) but I kept everything in both event and arena. So I guess I’m the lucky 1% who got only the benefits from this faulty update.

Still, competitors in my league are ridiculously high on points. I’ve been playing constantly and even used some stamina drinks, and yet I’m 10k+ behind the three top players… Makes me think they either cheat with the game or spend money to get extra stamina. Pretty unfair how this event is paid to win :/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I wonder what new and overly exciting bug will hit us when the next gate opens.

Speaking of which, has anyone figured out what this “World Boss Event” is? Is it the one where there are pigs all over the map? Are they “World Bosses”? If so, does anyone have a picture of this so called “Tinker Titan”? We are supposed to beat it and collect Elite Cleric apparently and I want to see how he looks like so that I can prepare myself in advance for making some delicious Tinker Pork.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

@datguygamer

Where are you seeing this “World Boss Event” announcement? I’m not seeing it on my game

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dragonofheart73 In the Google Play description and also where @angryjohnny made a v1.4.3 post, it’s in his first post. We are supposed to have another “World Boss event” where we can win Elite Cleric.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    Pretty sure “world boss event” means a boss that will appear on the overworld, like an invasion. Guess that’ll come after the Elite Pirate event is through.
    It must be a bit in the future because the Elite switch button isn’t available for Cleric yet.

RizDub
    @rizdub

So many people seem to be having issues with event points resetting in this event, and here I’m just stuck in a super low spot on the leaderboard:

Anniversary Leaderboard 1
    Anniversary Leaderboard 2

This is especially strange for me, because in previous campaign-based events I would almost always get at least one star in the end, and even if I didn’t I would still show up in the main leaderboard.

I’m assuming this is just terrible luck, but is there a possibility it could be due to a bug or cheaters?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@rizdub
    Wait, how does your board have more than 15 people in it? Mine are always capped at 15. :|
    Another change inbound?!?

Anonymous

@rizdub
    This is the first time I recall seeing mor than 15 people on the leaderboard, so I’m guessing that’s why you’re seeing a worse outcome.

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    I’ve had over 15 on my board since the event started

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Holy crap, I didn’t notice that before. I’ve got 29 on my leaderboard. Never seen more than 15. That’s messed up.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I have only 15 on mine still.
    What the frick.

Question to you guys who have >15 people on their boards, did you get the infamous message that reset your event? Because I didn’t.

Anonymous

@smwforever45 That’s what’s confusing me. When the gates opened early and I got to play level 15 before other people, he did NOT have Tit for Tat. Vicious Backstab and Dodge were his only abilities.

Also, I have 15+ players on my board but I have yet to receive the reset message.

kyododom
    @kyododom

I have had more than 15 people on my board since the start of the event, but have not received the reset message.

Martin Hart
    @martin-hart

Luckily even though i was reset i’ve somehow climbed back to 2nd place.
    I just pray that i don’t get reset again.

with the crashing though i’m worried about the dungeon as i always rely on a strong facebook friend to help me on those types of levels so i do need facebook connected.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@martin-hart just connect back to facebook when you fight the dungeon battle. Then, logout after that. I did that twice without any crashes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.