Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.7

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.7

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)
  • Replies
  • jman
    @jman

@mighty-red-1

I actually tried to see if it would play on my android 4.4.4 device earlier and had same issues so it was across the whole lot of Android devices.

Just did DNA for patch and seems to work. I’ll find out over the next few hours.

jman
    @jman

@gradientturtle7

So while I was able to play for awhile there’s still problems. On advertising hotel transylvania and super Mario creator crashes game every time. After crash, game sometimes doesn’t respond after restart. Freezes after and have to hard close game and restart again sometimes 3 or 4 times. Highest was 7 times. Sometimes gets in a problem where all advertising crashes game, sometimes not. I find it very strange that it works sometimes but every time I have a high coin yield from a varient TF it just crashes so I can’t double.

It’s now playable if you put up with the issues.

What was fixed it seems is all medium nodes seem to be playable and I’m not knocked out in first half from 10 walking mortar towers with rockets coming from everywhere.

Also, I’ve found that the more advanced nodes are paying better if you destroy everything and the materials seem to be in sync with that as well. I had not previously complained about it but I had played nodes with a high ranked TF and would be sub 1000 coins and only one or no materials after blowing everything up on screen in pig city on a hard or very hard node.

Fyi, thanks for the info on not uninstalling and reinstall advice. I probably would have tried that after the first new update as it, well to be quite honest, sucked big time.

And just to follow up on others issues, I’m not going to send a support request as I have to deal with someone named Jonass who is a a**hat.

jman
    @jman

Also noticed I’m not able to collect coins from next node after playing one . I try to collect everytime after but now node is blocked. It’s a small amount of coin but I try to optimize every coin I can get.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Game keeps crashing at the main map every time I try to reload the game. Please fix.

Mp127
    @mp127

After some non-crashing plays, I made short list of rockets:

-Red and white: changes into classic washing machine.
    -Yellow: like first ones, but they are having crazier trajectory and they’re harder to hit.
    -Black: covers screen in goo
    -Blue and pink: transforms Transformer into something strange and blocks helps.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

I think I might wait a while prior to updating, finally achieved rank 435 today (let the last TF take 3 days to update to conserve gems), so as the new update hasn’t added anything of any consequence & appears to be bug ridden from comments in this thread, I will semi retire doing long range missions only to collect gems just in case there is some new areas opened in the future

jman
    @jman

@20qmindreader

After update I went from mid 500s in gems to now 785 from crafting, missions and the map.

I did get a 30 gem from lab.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

A few crashes at boarding astrotrain but it seems that I did not lose anything with the update. Samsung tablet 2 here. One new feature I saw fro. A horribly played game was that right after dying, it gave me the option to continue playing that node for 27 gems. Logically I did not select the gem pay to continue but if any of you have millions of gems, you could like this. Likely not the case. I definitely am ready for some new areas to open up. It has been too long.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@20qmindreader I am accruing approx 100 gems per day by collecting from the treasure chests on the map (only a few a day if any), missions (just got 24 from 12 hour missions shortened to 8 whilst I was asleep) and in the lab ( by trying to use up all materials between missions).
    Not as fast as before upgrade but enough to keep the counter ticking over.

jman
    @jman

@20qmindreader

It was 3 SR but I see it’s only 20 gems now. Either I was mistaken, it was changed or it’s random. Who knows, I totally thought it was 30 but could be wrong.

jman
    @jman

Game is now crashing on node startup and causing device restart.

I was able to play for about 30 minutes before an ad crashed the game and ever since crashes alot.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@gradientturtle7

please have devs turn on debug mode. this is ridiculous. at least get crash data so you can figure out what is broken. back to ALL video ads crashing. 9 out of 10 game starts crash etc.

jman
    @jman

Last night got updating your progress……..nooooooooooooo.

Lost gems, materials and coins.

Today welcomed me to 1.7.9.2 which it did on its own without my consent and freezes on startup.

AngrLee
    @angrlee

now running 1.7.9.2 – updated automatically. I didn’t lose anything. Seemed better at first. Now today, Ads still crash. Mario Bros, AB2.
    Part I don’t understand is why they sometimes play and then decide to start crashing. Once it starts, it is consistent. Always at the same place in the video.

Hope 1.7.9.3 is in the works.

Tagging @gradientturtle7 and @mighty-red-1 so they can keep feeding this back to the dev team.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

When the next update is released for iOS users, is it going to be made “mandatory”?

Anonymous

@optimuspig Likely a week after its release.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I hope not. Last time I was able to avoid it for three months.

I’m not really playing it anymore anyway. Just harvesting coins and doing the random node or mission.

jman
    @jman

This latest version for Android sucks. I can play about 3 or 4 nodes if I don’t watch videos and then goes on a cycle of where it freezes or crashes on startup and even restarts device sometimes. Sometimes it lasts longer than that but not a lot. Really, crashing on collecting coins….aaarrrgggghhh.

1.7.9.1 was much better than this as I could play until a video popped up.

@optimuspig
    forced update coming your way soon……..stupid game

jman
    @jman

@gradientturtle7

Don’t know what happened but yesterday was the first day I could play without crashes. Now today I can’t even get past startup screen without it freezing or crashing. I can’t upgrade, freezes on collecting coins, or just crashes on startup and lost mission items cause of it. It’s absolutely unplayable right now.

Anonymous

I’m having the same problem.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Same unplayable issues here on Android. Version 1.7.9.2

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Having issues starting the game today. Immediate crashing. Android v 1.7.9.2

AngrLee
    @angrlee

@gradientturtle7

Same here. Unplayable. Counted. 78 attempts to start the game. Will only start in airplane mode. Crashes consistently. So bogus.

Robert Batek
    @robert-batek

Per new forum it seems that a new version was released for IOS. Gradientturtle said that Rovio servers are having issues which is affecting all AB games. Will sit tight for now.

Beastre
    @beastre

@gradientturtle7 so I deleted and reinstalled just like I do everytime you guys release a screwed-up update. Now all of my progress is gone. Is this going to be fixed or is my months and months of progress lost? (ios9.0.2)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Angry Birds Transformers Update 1.7

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.