Anyone want to form a team for monster events?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Anyone want to form a team for monster events?

• (I posted this in another thread, but am creating a new topic with a different name as I couldn’t edit the title.)

Hello all,

Not sure if this would be of benefit to me or not. I really only play an event seriously about every 2 months. They just take too much of my time. But when I do, I try to get a decent rank. When I reach the stronger enemies and share the fight, it is by chance that I get someone willing to help due to the stronger enemy.
    (This was previously posted in another thread. Created
    Do you find it helpful to have friends to share battles with that you know are strong enough to contribute a decent attack? Or do you find you have better luck Sharing with the crowd.

Not sure how the FB fight sharing works, but here is a link to my profile if anyone wants to add me as a FB friend.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.cox.3386

***If anyone would be interested in forming a team to play and help each other in monster events, that would be great.*** Players of all levels and participation…I encourage you. I don’t play every event, but when I do it would be nice to have a group of players willing to help each other out in the high level monster battles. So far, one person sent me a request. If you do, send me a FB msg also so I know. Thanks.

Also, please post a comment in this thread with a link to your FB profile so that others interested can add you to the circle.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • Skayra
    @skayra

i wish i can use my facebook for add. Keep searching ppl who wanna help in event map cause my pigs too strong i am better help others.

But cant log my facebook and i dont like create a fake facebook for game

chris-cox
    @chris-cox

As long as you become facebook friends with players that play AGF logged into FB. They automatically show up as friends in the game. But you may not wish to friend random people on FB. But if you wish to, just request away! :)

I will continue to share battles with the field until I can get enough friends so where it’s not a gamble sharing the battle.

https://www.facebook.com/chris.cox.3386

gohomezoo
    @gohomezoo

I am going to send you a request, I only created a Facebook in the first place in order to have a way to have my games/progress saved and connected, so am not worried about all that other stuff. I only use the account for; angry birds friends (originally, I don’t play anymore) angry birds fight!, and agario(damn that game is addicting)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Anyone want to form a team for monster events?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.