Arena Season 6

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 718 total)
  • Replies
  • Sailus
    @sailus

I hope I get #3 at least. I’ve been playing like 10h without stop to be at 2k from #1. #3 (also a cheater) 16k from me. #4 non-cheater 30k from me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Currently #1 with 11000 points; will be Gold League again next week.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

This week, it’s a very casual board, and I’m #1 with only 15k.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

This week is very good as it doesn’t require much input from me. Hoping to stay among Top 3 for the rest of the week for me to move onto Gold again.

Sailus
    @sailus

I’m on platinum going to diamond one. 53000 and counting. :$

Question… about the rewards, every league got a emblem or its just random? I’m divided about the emblem vs shards :-) can’t get both.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Always get the shards. The emblems will eventually appear from random daily spins. Eventually.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sailus Wait, 53000 and counting? You have 53K points? But how?

Sailus
    @sailus

still didnt stop playing. lol Im on my day off. Did like 20k yesterday. 35k today. Every fight I get average 100pts 10fights = 1k pts and sometimes i got the 225pts (max on this league) plus 2 days objectives = 11k. So i only did 44k. I want to win this cheaters. xD You can see my progress every hour. they do this in mins -.-

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

I got super lucky and got put into a group where NOBODY else had any points after the first day, and only one person has scored any points since then. After completing today’s dailies I’m in first with 18240, with 2nd place at 8890, and then a 13-way tie for third with 0.

Really weird to stumble into a group like this in Platinum on week 5. This many players who fought to get in top 3 each week, then suddenly don’t play at all? And all coincidentally grouped together? I really hope this isn’t setting me up for a major pulling-of-the-rug-out-from-under.

Hopefully it will stay like this and I can focus on the event stuff this week.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

My group is a bit competitive but at the same time, random people are being put and removed from my board. Sometimes I see a new name, sometimes I don’t.

Pointless
    @pointless

Rather competitive Platinum board myself. Top 6 separated by only about 3K…not boding well for me as this weekend I’ll be out of service for a good portion…oh well, still weeks left this season.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Since Rovio has started introducing set items that correspond with the Arena, do you think they will introduce Set items that are useful in events? Is it plausible?

Not to mention, if they keep this one new Set item per month deal, we’ll be overrun with sets. The chance of getting your choice of set will get lower and lower as RNG will take over.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

There simply aren’t enough events to make useful Set Items. Plus, we already have things that reset counters and such for bosses. Thing is, the event bosses aren’t hard to beat. And Stamina-limited events don’t drive activity like Arena does.

Sailus
    @sailus

@dahnlor you are lucky. I’m fighting for #1 against 2 cheaters that in 20mins grow 20k. 2k diference between us. I need to keep playing and get like 15k to 20k daily to keep them. #4 is like 20k from us and #5 is 35k. Lol. I guess I will make it to diamond :-) but it’s hard work in here.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

Ok, isn’t it supposed to be put together by levels(arena). I have been put into a Stone League Board with Level 50s.@graugeist you have got your wish about newbies progressing into the next league only to fight other newbies. Now I am 3rd place with 8.5 K on this very hard level 45-50 board. I know someone who is level 5 and has level 10-15 teams on their board. 1st place has 11.5K. I feel that Rovio read my comment about dead boards and just put me onto a board with level 50s so I could have a hard board. This is the first week where it is really competitive and fun.I agree with your idea, @graugeist, and I think there should be level 50s on level 30 boards(but only when they get to Gold League). Stone League is too low of a league to have level 50s on level 30 boards and also @salius send a ticket to Rovio.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Too funny. I got no 30s in my leagues, nor in the event leaderboard. Just all 50s as far as the eye can see…

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

So fun stuff I just found out playing around with some new sets that I never used because they weren’t enchanted…

Anger Management: Applies to healing as well as damage. Either misread the tooltip or it didn’t state healing before. Had witch healing the banner (which only had 18k because it was unenchanted) for 9k-10k+. If Valiant gets nerfed any more I might switch over to this one.

Banner Breaker: Does the bonus damage even if you are attacking anyone, not just the banner. Not bad, wish the proc chance was a little higher, but it’s still a nice alternative to Steel Set if you want single target damage and don’t want to have splash damage (like if you want to complete the “KO the banner without KOing any enemy birds)

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@jadedbacon
    Care to try something out that I’ve been thinking about but can’t do since I miss the angry flag?
    Get your avenger to zombie level (aka ten-ish percent health) and see what damage he does… Interested in whether the multipliers add up that way and if they do the coming bomb-set could spell one shot one kill on a banner (semi dead avenger buffed by captain wielding the new set)…

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

I was thinking about that @napoleongl. Thinking Avenger with almost no health + Dragon set (only one enchanted for Red) + Capt’ns whip-up + Skulkers Expose weakness.

When I get a chance tonight I’ll test it out.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

At +1% per 2% damage, Avenger gains a maximum of +50% when near death. This still leaves him a sliver under Samurai.

Dragon is -8% vigor damage reduction, not +8% might.

Also, Avenger is 1 hit, so it’s low odds to trigger Dragon.

IMO, the ultimate config for max damage is like this:
    – Samurai (3x 50%)
    – Banner Breaker (+8% might)
    – Whip Up! (+60% damage)
    – Angry (+100% damage)
    – Underdog (+40% damage)

At a minimum, it adds to +208%, so a Samurai that normally hits for 3x 500 should hit for 3x 1500+ not including Crits and Set effects.

A Rage attack for 3,600 should hit for a minimum of 10,800+ (16k if Crit).

With banners having 24,000+ healty, that won’t do it.

However, if the bonuses are multiplicative, then he’s doing 4.8x normal damage, so 3x 500+ = 3x 2,400+ = 7,200+. Rage would be 17,200. 25,800 with Banner Crit.

That would be pretty awesome.

Pointless
    @pointless

Don’t think they’re stacked that way, however…Avenger with Angry does have some merit though, I just think Angry adds another layer to Arena that distracts from the ultimate goal in that you end up paying more attention to your own birds than the enemy’s…maybe not the smartest strategy.

scalan15
    @scalan15

What’s the easiest way to knock out 3 birds with one attack

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@scalan 15- the fastest way is to use Cap’n Palladin and any other bird(preferably DoT dammage birds). First use “Whip Up” on bomb, then Devotion on Bomb, and do whatever you want with your other bird. Then nest turn use the rage chilli on Bomb to do 160% dammage to all birds. This will ONLY work if you have the golden chilli and a strong attack for Bomb.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

For the 3-in-1, I just bring AOEs to wear them down, then AOE or Rage Attack with Bomb. Crits and Chains can blow things up, tho.

Anonymous

@graugeist I think @jadedbacon is saying that Dragon, aka Dragontooth is they’re only item for Red that’s fully upgraded. Therefore it would be better to use than Banner Breaker with Might.

Of course a mixed set might be better in that situation.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 6

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 718 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.