Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@suzyq You bet your tailfeathers, I contacted Rovio. You know how much we’ve been grinding? Third through sixth place ranges from 21k-25k. Seventb place is 14.7k. Pretty much everyone after sixth gave up and it breaka my heart.

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@suzyq You bet your tailfeathers, I contacted Rovio. Third through sixth place range from 21-25k while seventh is at 14.7k. You can tell who has been trying to best out the cheaters and who basically gave up, and it breaks my heart.

I never came across a cheater in my leagues until now and it makes me wonder what a horror fest Diamond league will be. I’m not fussing because it’s the first time I’m really struggling, I’m fussing because I am watching other honest players struggle and others give up.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@flufflemonster @suzyq 32k before today’s ( Tuesday ) objectives is not cheating. I had about 32.5k and second place had 32k. My league is competitive but no cheats have emerged.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Today’s objectives were easier.
    I’m more than 4k behind the top 3… Ouch. Extra grinding for me.

angryde
    @angryde

I’m managing to hold onto 3rd in Silver… urgh. I’ve got an APR of between 1400-1460 and I’m struggling to get much grind… really very difficult now.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley That is a really good score, well done. I have just finished grinding for the day and although I am #1 I have only got 28375 but 9000 ahead of #2. That gap might narrow later on but I’m ready and waiting if it does.

Glad I’m not on your board it sounds tough.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq thanks. It’s a busy board. I had some time on my hands Monday and Tuesday but I’m really busy the rest of the week and away for the weekend. The idea was to get ahead but … Anyway hopefully I can hang on to third a couple will overtake me.

Good luck.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Currently trying to catch up. Switched to Valiant, gonna try it out :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Interesting finding:
    Normally, when my internet connection goes (e.g. on a train), I get the “No Network” message.
    However, while this happened just now I must have entered some sort of “Offline Mode”. I had NO SERVICE yet I was able to play. There was no waiting time for a new opponent and all opponents were computer-generated “Unnamed Player”s. I wish Rovio would actually implement that as a feature for when you’re not as gifted with a stable connection.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 Ssssssh. Do not post that or Rovio will remove it ;-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryjohnny
    Remove? I’d want the opposite, implement as standard :P

Staying on topic though, Valiant works great! Had at least two dozen matches with all sorts of line-ups and no loss so far. :D

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 I will explain in a PM if you accept my friend request.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My Arena spree was ended painfully. Weakness on the enemy’s banner was the end to my powerhouse Elite Paladin w/Dragon, Wizard w/Mana and Witch, and Valiant/Vengeful on the banner. Despite me constantly healing with Witch, the enemies’ attacks were just too strong in the end. :(
    Managed to obtain almost 4k arena points with a few hours of playtime – the same amount that I missed from the objectives yesterday. So I guess I’m satisfied. I’m on #6 on my board now (was #10) and just 780 points away from #1. :)

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Gotta bench Witch vs. Weakness emblems

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    Just… replace her with what? Witch is one of my strongest hitters even at M6 and better little healing than no healing for the banner at all…

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

I began to get back on track after the league calmed down a bit. Let’s hope I can stay there.

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    Well, I guess you don’t *have* to bench her altogether. If she’s among your heaviest hitters, there’s no harm in using her for attacking. But I think it’s a waste to use her to heal the banner for only 1200ish – 1500ish health in any given turn.
    You don’t have Skulkers, right? My usual team against Weakness is Skulkers/Artillery, Captn/Gladiator, and whichever of Red’s classes is strongest at the time, with Dragon set (usually Samurai, but right now my Paladin is stronger because he’s Elite and is a mastery level higher too). And I just go for the opponent banner exclusively.
    You could do the same with Witch instead of Skulkers, or you could use Wizard, Tricksters, or Treasure Hunters. The Blues are a good option because they do lots of damage already, and the occasional Crit proc from Artillery is a big boost. Use Valiant too, and Resurrection or Time Jump. Buff Red with Capn, and rage with him on your first turn. Other than that, just banner bang and it should generally work.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@poptimus
    I could buy Skulkers with the LC’s I have… but I’m saving up in case Sea Dog goes on sale.
    Might use Wizard for the time being, until I have Artillery for the Blues. (Still missing both parts.)

Thanks for the tips… I REALLY need set items for Bomb, Mathilda and the Blues. I’m constantly using Dragon on Red and mostly Mana, occasionally Reset, for Chuck.
    Best emblem I have is Vengeful so I use that (I need to get into better leagues first!!!). I did switch to Valiant, gives me a little more health and a more useful bonus than Angry.

Cleared my objectives. I’ll see where the other players end up and will grind a bit if players overtake. Right now it looks good for me :)

Pointless
    @pointless

Skulkers is definitely useful (in fact, I hate facing maxed Skulkers/Ballista due to the chance of mega Crits). How close are you to the LC requirement for Sea Dog @smwforever45 ? I’m not sure you should count on the Class going on sale, but wait until Tinker Titan starts to see if there are any opportunities. If you are committed to Valiant, it does make playing any of the Blue’s Classes more viable.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Sea Dog is 260 LC’s, I have 143 LC’s on stock right now. Getting 50 more from the DC this month and maybe a few more from Golden Pigs and the CC so I should have maybe 210 LC’s at the end of the month.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Currently holding onto 2nd place with 25,040 points. I could easily jump to #1 (160 points ahead of me) but I won’t for now. Don’t wanna aggravate #1 to grind himself 1k ahead of me XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Unfortunately I am the only one with any points in my board. All below me are at 0 and whenever I have to fight anyone for Arena objectives, I am fighting my own team (as usual because why the hell not). :/

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@pointless,

Mathias transfered my message to Pekka who answer me.
    My game still show silver league but in his data, I’m in Platinum.
    So if I’m on the top 3 this week, I will be promoted in Diamond ^^

Do you know if rewards wheel of this week will be Silver (4 shards) or Platinum (8 shards) ?

Thanks.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@grimmjow although I am in Gold Pekka gave me a Platinum wheel, you should have one as well.

Good luck

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Yesterday I heard back from Pekka as well, in response to the ticket from two weeks ago when I was reset from Silver to Wood before the anniversary event began. She moved me to a Platinum league as well, and found myself in a new group with the top 3 at 10,000 to 15,000 points ahead of me. The league still said it was Silver, but the reward wheels corresponded to Platinum, which I didn’t catch until after going through a fit of thinking that I was at a major disadvantage and at risk of being demoted.

So I don’t think I’ll be able to catch the top 3 this week and make it to Diamond, but I should at least be able to hold on to a 2-star position and get the 8-shard reward, which will be better than winning Silver and spinning for 4 shards.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.