Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

No new reply from Pekka to my case yet. But it’s ok, I’m doing fine in my Silver league right now.

Pointless
    @pointless

@grimmjow as others have said, my experience was that I was rewarded with the wheel corresponding to my new League, not the phantom League I was in before promotion from Wood to Platinum

@all, as also said, Pekka is a male name. We don’t want to upset the one person at Rovio who seems to be willing and/or able to help us out :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I did bite my teeth out on today’s objectives:

– Win 1 battle and destroy the banner while all enemy birds are KO’d!
    – Win 3 battles and KO 10 birds per battle!
    – Win 3 battles and KO no birds!

I did the last objective first. Swapped Paladin/Wizard/Witch with Paladin/Witch/Tricksters. Worked quite well despite Dragon on my Paladin! I got lucky at one point, accidentally KO’d Blues but they resurrected thanks to the emblem.

Then I did the second objective. Tried with Witch/Berserker/Tricksters first so I wouldn’t destroy the banner too quickly. I got one point for the objective – and a bitter loss…
    So I switched to Paladin/Wizard/Witch despite all the chain attack possibilities… Worked better than I thought. Also cleared the first objective on the go.

Leading my leaderboard, with about 31.5k points.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Good job, I’m holding steady too…

silver.jpg

And I’m trying out a new line-up… which seems to be very effective; especially vs high APR Valiant combos featuring Sea-Dog.

I was very cautious at first… but, mechanics-wise, there’s no doubt that my new/current line-up is far more effective than classic ‘Venomous’ *Rainbird-Druid-Rogues* or the Samurai-Wizard-Witch combination(s). Curious.

team.jpg

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I think you should’ve bought Elite Paladin considering you use him in your line-up, but maybe I’m just thinking out loud.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    And I thought this forum was dead! I went here after the night and no new replies… When there’s ALWAYS new replies usually! XD

Yuck, #1 is more than 6k away from you… I had to grind 4k to catch up to the rest and make up for my missed objectives. Took so long, and was such a pain!

APR, attack power per round? I am facing these power teams too, some being able to 1HKO my M11 Wizard. :(
    The bad thing is they also have high health… while banner health is usually comparably low. Also been facing Elite Paladin teams a LOOOOOOOT. Samurai, Wizard, Elite Mage, Elite Pirate and Sea Dog are common too, as well as Rainbird/Druid/Rogues.

Stone Guard to go with Witch and Rogues? Makes sense, I don’t have Stone Guard though. X_X

I’m using various line-ups, most commonly however I use Elite Paladin/Wizard/Witch. Valiant is an amazing banner set, I don’t even think of returning to Angry again XD I just need to get better stuff for my banner… still dumping around at 17k banner health which is very low…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Good news from Pekka!
    He changed my game file again to put me in Gold. He also added that I should finish in the Top 3 to be definitely promoted. There has been a problem last time that didn’t make the empty league go into effect.
    I’m doing good in my league right now so I am hoping for a promotion to Platinum, skipping Gold.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Super news @smwforever4, hope you make it:)

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Buying Elite Paladin would require me to – first! – buy Paladin… :-P Something I’ve never gotten around to… Lol.

@smwforever45
    Yeah, it is unusually dead today, eh … weird. I’m going to have to be happy with 2nd or 3rd this week… and let’s hope to God that I don’t receive any LCP class objectives on Sat or Sun…

Sorry, APR stands for Arena POWER/KRAFT Rank… mine is 1473 in my screen grab (above).

I have a 52/52 Valiant Set… but it isn’t enchanted, it’s at 0/0. I was ABOUT to begin that process before the update dropped and the level cap increase came into effect. I’ll wait and see what happens tomorrow during Rainbow Riot 5+1 before I make any decisions…

I’m intending to spend about 100 LCs on spins… and begin the process of gathering some useful gear… urgh!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    I’ll squeal if I make it into Platinum! It’ll allow me to collect TJ and Resurrection emblems for the first time ever!

@angryde

Same here, I hope I won’t get them… although I did manage to catch up on 4K arena points just by painful grinding before… (Took me 2 hours of constant play)

Ohhhh the KRAFTMETER! Lol
    Mine varies between 1000 and 1200 right now depending on the birds and strategy I use. My opponents have between 900-1400 usually.

My Valiant set is 56/52… I only enchanted the head, to rank 3 I think. Not much because I’m hoping for some new 62/62 set items in higher leagues. That’s what I need. My banner health is always really low.

I might just throw a single 5+1 roll for 15 LC’s in. Hope I’ll get lucky :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Tomorrow I’m getting my 5X RR. Let’s see how that fares.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

These objectives were probably the best combination I ever got:
    – Win 2 battles without using Red!
    – Win battles with 8 different bird classes!
    – Win 3 consecutive battles!

Cleared them all within 3 battles. Still in lead :D
    Classes I used were:
    1. Wizard/Capt’n/Spies;
    2. Rainbird/Druid/Rogues;
    3. E. Paladin/Wizard/E. Bard.

Suzy
    @suzyq

Tomorrow I’m hoping for any of the following to get complete sets. I don’t want to spend a lot as I want to keep most of my LC’s for any elite upgrades as they become available.

Primal Axe
    Dragon’s Tooth because everyone but me seems to have it
    Chrometer
    Lightning Tome to replace level 31
    Yin
    Forest Bounty
    Golden Bullet
    Rock
    Hook to replace level 22
    Piercing Needle

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Got the world famous “kill 3 birds with single attack” objective. Got one on first attempt. Accomplished it again and was winning big time but my team got annilhated by opponents revenge banner? My team completely down. Opponents all alive now and not wanting to play anymore. They would not attack on their turn. The only thing I could do was exit and lose a life. This was my last objective to complete and on the next opponent I got it. I went from 2nd to 1st place with this win.
    Then it took a minute for each of the next opponents to show up. (In Gold league ) I received 5 teams in a row with green or yellow banners as opponents. After beating them all, now I was in 2nd place and began getting the usual harder teams all equipped with mana set. WTH? I enjoyed while it lasted.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    Had that too, the Vengeful emblem is a bit bugged when it’s on opponents’ banners. It doesn’t always happen but it does happen.

Could it be they were “Unnamed Player”s? Did you have any internet issue?

Also; if opponents are too hard remember you can just McCool them away.

Pointless
    @pointless

I should have trademarked that…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45

Yes unnamed players. No internet problems but it took a few minutes to find the next victim … five times….
    I was surprised to see such weak opponents because it seems if you are in the top 3 EVERYONE has the mana set and yes I McCool them away but takes many attempts to find someone suitable.

Vengeance bug. There are no bugs in Epic. That’s why they named it Epic….. O>o

Just for the fun of it I sent a screenshot to Rovio.

Pointless
    @pointless

Is it just me, or are the AI opponents all capped at M12? Despite having FB friends higher, not to mention my own Birds, I have yet to see an opponent greater than this. I have seen a few over 2K power which is higher than I can get to with M13 Birds

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    By now I don’t McCool (sorry, McCool™) Mana sets or Resurrection players away anymore. I just face them (and usually win). :D

The Vengeance bug seems quite common actually, actually had it myself one or two days ago (see my post in the Bugs section).

@pointless

I saw several opponents with their Mastery ranks at 12 and the progress bar to the next rank was filled:

I’ll have a closer look at that.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 As far as I can see, that progress bar is still a bit empty to go to next rank. That’s not filled.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer I meant it wasn’t entirely empty. There was filling.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Fair enough, Yoshi.

Pointless
    @pointless

I have seen the bar near-filled, but no M13 or higher, which I find odd as many of us here have Birds higher than 12.

@smwforever45
    thank you, got a good chuckle out of the amendment :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@suzyq @pointless @smwforever45
    If Yoshi squeals tomorrow will he sound like a pig? And … If a tree falls in the forest ….

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    I’m getting ready to squeal! Not like a pig but more like a Yoshi, lol :P
    Today’s objectives were awesome, did all of them within 2 battles!
    – Win 2 battles and KO 6 birds per fight!
    – Win battles and KO Red 2 times with Bomb!
    – Win 2 battles with an undefeated Red!
    Leading my board with 43,840 points but two people are very close behind me. Whatever, if they overtake I’ll grind some more :D

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.