Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

Thanks @angryde :)
    I actually really enjoyed using the Class again myself. He is a common choice in Arena Teams, and I certainly know why. Besides, being an Elite, he pushed the APR of my Power Team to a lofty 2053, even though he’s “only” M13.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

What the heck is going on in my league? I’m in diamond, and I just finished the daily objectives and running out of my three lives, and I’m in 14th place! The person in first has around 30K, while I have about 7K. Granted, I ran out of lives pretty quickly today, but still…how on Earth does someone already have 30K?!

angryde
    @angryde

Week over, and somehow…

This game can really throw you some curveballs…

XD

diamond.jpg

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@audioman612 double rewards still existed until 8am Uk time, that was an hour and a half ago. Perfectly possible to gain 30k on the first day.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde well done :)

@dallasreds
    not sure if you are ghost on my board or real? Currently you are showing up in 9th place with 7690.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@angryde
    Good work! I would have had the same if not for three retards setting their scores to 200 k on Wednesday and then doing nothing. Ended up 4th with about 50 k points. 15k ahead of number five and 150k behind number three…

And now the arena is locked for some reason… Wtf…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I came in 6th place. I’m ok with that.

@angryde
    Congrats mate!!!

Also – at last, I got the TJ emblem! :D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    TJ is amazing! Have been using it in my daily battles today and it does help because I get to have more actions per turn!
    Now I need only Resurrection and my collection of useful emblems will be complete! (The others being Weakness, Vengeful and TJ)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Wait. What is this Level 1 guy doing in my Diamond league? :|

And should I fear this “ILikeToCheat” guy sitting in my league too?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@suzyq
    Yes that’s me. After finishing objectives, # 1 had double the points I had. This morning I see it has gotten worse. You are doing great in 2nd place. Go get first!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds won’t be able to try catch them until tonight as I’ve run out of lives. I noticed when I logged out last night he had a huge lead. I get my new objectives at 11PM so normally I just get them if I can and play catch up the next day. This morning there was still a couple of hours to play double points so that’s how I managed to get where I am now.

I’ve got a feeling he/she will be hard to beat. When I last looked there were 3 people who haven’t started yet, hope they turn out to be super grinders when they do arrive.

I can’t open Epic at the moment as I had the dreaded message. I did do a forced stop but still it won’t open, just say I’m unable to log in try again later.

Edit

After a further 2 forced stops I can now log in again.

Zybar
    @george-hoenninger

Audioman612,

While I feel for you, at least you aren’t dealing with cheaters!

The top two spots in my league have over 1,000,000 and 635,000 medals after the end of day one.

Leaderboard

This is obviously cheating and Rovio needs to start taking faster action on these cheaters.

George

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I think you will find Chrono Crest the perfect compliment to your shiny new SeaDog. I still get a smirk when TJ procs and you annihilate the opponent in the first round, leaving a simple clean up on the second for the victory.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Haha, for a first-round win my Sea Dog will have to be higher than M4 :) Right now he’s already useful but not as much as he could be. I started using Witch regularly at M5 – think the same would happen to my Sea Dog.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 re: ‘The L:1 guy.’ To quote Liz Lemon, one of my personal idols – ‘What the what..?!?’

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Or… MAYBE… It’s the lone Knight in my league?!? :o

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 You can prepare to report that “ILikeToCheat” guy :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    He’s still at 0 points in my league… I’ll report him once his score is up and becomes unnatural.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

@audioman612 Yeah I have someone with 30K on the first day in my group as well. Fortunately managed to grind out 2nd place with 21K before the Arena Mayhem mini-event expired, while 3rd place only has just under 10K so I’m in a good position for the rest of the week.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

I too have a level one players in my league; two of them in fact. And after the first day only me and the (only) other level 60 players have points at all. Got a bad feeling about this…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@napoleongl
    My league too has only six scoring people so far; I’m in 1st place. I’m worried about “Iliketocheat” and about the level 1 player… but I’ll see what’ll come. Hope your level 1 players won’t be of trouble…

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Good news : I didn’t get sniped out of promotion to Diamond like week before last. (finished 4th) and finished 1st this week to get to Diamond.
    Bad news : @suzyq is on my board using her alternate pseudo name Suzy. She is tough competition.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

“Sky_Spy” who is also in my league has just gained 130,000 points within half an hour. >.>
    Time to report some cheaters.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 I have also had the unfortunate “pleasure” of having the cheating @%*$ Sky Spy in my League previously. I reported him, Rovio did nothing. Hope you have better luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.