Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    So report that too. That @pointless already reported him as cheater, and why is he still in the game :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @pointless
    Watch this:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206993545813130&set=gm.500139126857586&type=3&theater
    WTF is that? That damn cheater is on more boards at once. Really good work Rovio!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I’m unable to see the video despite being signed in into FB. Is that a private page?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

My experience with coin toss in arena today:
    I made 30 battles with this result (1-won, 0-lost): 000000000110100000001010100100 (7 won, 23 lost).

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds I just laughtd out loud when I read your post about me. The only reason I’m going for it is because I can’t bear the think of that person with the awful name winning. Anyway after a huge amount of grinding today they are 2nd for the moment at least. I’m sure they will come back at me.

Whilst in Diamond I thought I could relax a bit, if I can stay out of the bottom 3 I don’t really mind where I finish.

Had a bad time with my objectives last night. 3 x Knock out 3 in 1 turn, I can usually do. Last night I kept getting just 2 birds instead of 3 to knock out. Or if there were actually 3 birds one would be Princess. Plus of course the coin toss is a problem. Luckily yesterday I got the complete Cheaters set. Thought I would use it but that wasn’t helping me either. I did do it in the end after about 1 1/2 hours plus I think Piggy McCool and I have become personal friend s due to the fact I spent more time in there than actually playing.

Have to also say you are playing very well too :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@suzyq
    Every time I come back to the arena you and the filthy named player are flipping between 1st and 2nd place. I am cheering for you.
    I have been using the Cheater dice set for several weeks and it has been good to me. I can really tell the difference. I kept track of the reverses it was giving me and it was in the 75% range combined with the plain wins of the toss. I was winning 10% of the tosses w/o it.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 well I finally got the TBird only objective. E TBird to boot (still not sure if you can get non-Elite Objectives for Classes you have the Elite complement for, as @graugeist RIP once suggested.

About as close to the easiest Objectives you’ll see, though (provided you have the Premium Class, of course).

2016-07-19-13-05-09.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    For now, I’ll get nothing but Skulkers and T-bird objectives. Since I have SG, Witch and SD now. :D

Pointless
    @pointless

Of course you will!
    Just hope I am correct, and that Rovio hasn’t and won’t introduce Elite specific Objectives. I’m sure you’d be a little upset if you suddenly got an Elite SeaDog objective, having just acquired SeaDog :P

Congrats on the Pleasant Company nomination, btw. Truly is deserved, hope the admins come through.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds thanks for the cheering, unfortunately they do seem to be a very good player :( I think you might very well catch up and maybe overtake me as tomorrow I am busy doing other things and don’t know I much time I will have to grind some points.

Good news about the Cheater set. I didn’t really want to use it and it’s a shame we have to resort to using it but I was getting stressed losing to coin toss virtually all the time. Whilst I don’t mind a challenge, it’s hard, at least for me, to be constantly losing the coin toss and even though I was still winning most of my games I would mostly just be getting 2* or just 1*. It was taking the pleasure out of playing. Still, I hope I get the same success as you’ve been having.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    I did get Elite objectives already but only for classes for which I had the Elite upgrade anyway.

Thanks so much! I never expected I’d get such a feedback from the forums. At first I felt rather like an annoyance because I had so many questions XD But I guess it got better.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 congratulations from me too, hope you get it.

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 yes, that is to be expected. Same went for me and Archmage, as my Mage Objectives became Archmage. When the Elites were first introduced, remember we were musing about what exactly was the point of being able to switch between the normal and Elite Class. I don’t think there really is one, but one of the suggestions was specifically for Arena Objectives, but I don’t think anyone has had this. You either get the normal Class if you do not have the Elite, or the Elite Class if you do possess such. There is no separation (well, not yet at least)…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I think once you get an elite the other is forgotten I’m sure you have noticed that the dojo only gives mastery for Elite …

I have mentioned before that cave 9 is a good place to grind for mastery. This is the only place where the non Elite is more useful since you have to face more pigs and thus gain more mastery. I don’t bother with 3 birds now just playing with 2 gives anything from 100 to 200 per bird.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    I don’t know, if I need mastery I either do the dungeons, play a level from caves 14+, play SRC or play KPC.
    Isn’t it so that lower-level pigs give way less mastery, same as they give less snouts and less EXP stars? I never get a big turnout when playing one of the Friendship Gate levels on the island, for instance. Maybe 1-2 mastery per run while a 3-wave Cave 17 level can give 20+ mastery.
    The only case in which Cave 9 would give a lot of mastery, would be if you waited for many turns so multiple new pigs appear… but does one really want to do that?

Oh and the Dojo gives mastery to the whole class, not just the Elite version. If you switch back to the non-Elite version the mastery will be the same and the Dojo will also show the non-Elite version again.

Anonymous

@suzyq @dallasreds
    What’s the name of the person in 1st in your league? The fact that you’re alluding to it without saying it makes me really want to know what it is!

Atom
    @atom

@smwforever45 @pointless I think those class specific objectives end up being for whichever version of the headgear you have. I had a “Win X with Mage” objective and after the first battle with my elite mage it switched to “Win X with Elite Mage.” The image of the headgear changed and everything.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@poptimus
    It is regretably MyF***smile. I have censored it. Really unclever eh? I am surprised Rovio allows it.

Pointless
    @pointless

A Class is a Class, regardless of any upgrades, Elite or otherwise. I was merely teasing our Yosh about having an Elite SeaDog Objective :P

@dallasreds
    , I face that opponent all the time. I, too, am surprised Roivo allows that name

Anonymous

You can apparently call yourself whatever you want on the leaderboards. It’s pretty concerning, seeing how many kids play. I had one on my board last week called SofaKingWeToddDid. Pretty offensive.

@bubbley

Mastery per bird per minute in cave 9 seems to be pretty similar to what we get in KPC and SRC, but with two birds instead of three, so it’s really only good if you don’t expect to be able to start a new run immediately after completing one. IMO, anyway.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    What if Rovio actually implements Elite objectives? You never know :p

Dave
    @seraphion

In that case get all elite hats xD

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless You think @smwforever45 would be annoyed by the intro of ‘Elite’ objectives… what about me!! :-/

@suzyq
    Yeah, I’m with you… I have the cheater set but it’s 52/62 and unenchanted. So, a little underpowered.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@seraphion
    The remaining classes are my top priority :P Which are T-bird, Skulkers, and Illusionist which will probably appear in an event soon.

@angryde

I think it wouldn’t be as tragic, since you’re missing out on the objectives anyway, Elite or not. :p

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I would like to have Elite Wizard and Elite Spies as soon as possible ;)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.