Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@aufar-ramadhan
    So u know how to do it in arena :) And u dont need Underdog emblem, ofcourse it is useful if u have it :)

BF10
    @bf10

@aufar-ramadhan
    You can also keep rebooting your game until you get one.

EpicGrindr
    @epicgrindr

@shapokomanbeast
    I can second your observation regarding wheel prize tendency to gravitate in a specific direction for a period of time. I have also noticed that if I use FE to re-spin until top prize awards, it seems to be more likely to continue paying the top prize for a few battles. But this is only perception based. Over the course of dozens of battles, the wheel usually seems to end up awarding an average number of medals equal to half the maximum payout. So for calculation purposes, I estimate how many battles I need to win based on that half-maximum average payout.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Trying to hold on to Top 3! Unfortunately not easy when most of your battles end with 2 stars… I’m constantly matched with 1600+ power opponents despite my Underdog team having less than 1300 power! :(

And yeah, I tweaked my name a bit. ;P

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

Thank you, @shapokomanbeastomanbeast,@kennymcc

I have three birds at Mastery 9, so I can set those as my main birds. I realize I’m going to face stronger opponents as my birds get stronger but I was surprised to face such strong opponents. I had one arena opponent with three M15 birds and a banner over 30,000. I’m working on getting Wizard to M13. Most of my other birds are M10 or M11. My Spies is M12. This brings up another question. I have so many different flags and pennants that I don’t use. I trashed the duplicates. Is it worth it to keep them? I use the Valiant set primarily.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@jewlsdeluxe
    It is good to keep some weak banner parts, it can be useful in some situations or strategies.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

Even though you have some tough competition I’m sure you will do well :) also like your new name :)

Jewlsdeluxe
    @jewlsdeluxe

@smwforever45

Good for you! I’m stuck in fifth place with almost 49,000 points. The top person in my league has more than 60,000 points.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I’m quite sure this crazy competition will slow down a bit thanks to the Arena opponents being so strong. :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    One tight board fer sure. You are doing good but its going to be close.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Just finished yesterday’s session by losing with one minute left before the new objectives leaving me with 3 losses. When I went to start the new objectives(a new day in my mind it said I had to wait 24 hours or pay 20 LC’s to continue.

Has this always been the case? I thought as soon as the new objectives start there is 3 new strikes(losses) allowed. Since I can’t recall being in this situation before I send out the bat signal to see if anyone can confirm this is new policy.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast I think someone else had that problem recently because they played until the last minute but can’t remember what the answer was unfortunately. Hopefully someone else will be more helpful then me :(

My board has been very quiet today, it’s a bit unnerving really as they may make up for it tomorrow. I’ve just done my objectives and not expecting to do anymore battles now. I hope you’re winning the battle against that other person :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just did my objectives.

One of them was “Win 5 times with Priestess”. Normally not much of a deal… but I played my first match and already lost after a long and tedious battle. She’s just not good to use in Arena…
    So, I did my other 2 objectives first. My game crashed during one of the matches which got me a 2nd loss. I didn’t wanna risk anything with Priestess so I used the new re-roll feature for the first time. Watched an ad, tapped the symbol, and my one unfinished objective was replaced with “Win battles and KO 3 enemies while they attack your banner”. Next opponent, I used Mage/Witch/Rogues, and got this objective in that match. Whew.

Now, with one banner left to play with, I’m waiting for the other players on my board to do their objectives…

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

Thanks for the info?

I’m in first with over 140000 but Zizu is a mere 12000 behind so we’ll see what happens.

I’ve been watching them like a hawk so if they cheat I intend to catch them??

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast

Wow you have been busy, very impressed with your score, hope I’m never on your board for real.

I’m sure @angryjohnny or @datguygamer were people who helped that person with the same problem your having now. Couldn’t have happened at a worse time and hope you can get it sorted out sooner rather than later.

Hope you’re taking regular screen shots of scores to send to Rovio if needs be.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq

Hana I think it is me who wouldn’t want to be on a leaderboard with you. I’ve noticed you put up 130000 on a semi regular basis(owing to the amount of cheats of course).

I really hate grinding and don’t know how you do it(do you have a job where you’re allowed to have it on in the background?).

I have only surpassed 100000 maybe 4 or 5 times in the year and a half the arena has been around and am happiest when I can put up 70-80000 a week?.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    I had Lonely Knight 3 times in a row today again :) He is watching over me everyday :D

BF10
    @bf10

I feel sorry for this guy…

Level2vs25.jpeg

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@kennymcc
    Do u have Last Will set for Chuck? Yes.
    Do u have Underdog emblem? No.
    Do u have Blessed banner set? Do u have Valiant banner set?
    I don’t have any banner sets, even one.
    Do u have Resurrection emblem? Yes.I love it so much.
    Do u have Rage Shield emblem? No. I’m looking for it and underdog now. But Resurrection is my best thing ever!
    I’m also hunting pig squire set to counter the reset set.

@bf10
    why so hard when you can just easily fight McCool???
    My strategy has proven to work and now, I’ve completed all objectives. EASY diamond In coming(hopefully the platinum league is easy because of the Kraken event). I’m really looking into diamond items and another diamond trophy.
    If you’ve reached diamond league but in the end of season you’re in the wood league, what trophy will you get, I’m curious. I’ve got a diamond trophy in season 7 though didn’t reach diamond league.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Honestly getting a bit fed up of your constant luck…

BTW I encountered a (possibly) CG opponent today. It was an Unnamed Player with the McCool picture, at least…
    Elite Paladin, Elite Mage, Elite Skulkers, Valiant banner set w/Retaliate.

BF10
    @bf10

I solved my “Destroy the banner without killing birds” problem by using the Samurai, Druid, and Rouges. The poison effect does enough to quickly destroy the banner. The only weakness is Tricksters, Capt’n, and Princess, but they usually panic instead of attack and heal one every turn.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

This just in from the sports desk 9 PM CST :
    1 The Manbeast. 143790
    2 poopa bear. 115655
    3 me 65825!
    After completing objectives against op opponents I stuck w Blazing Set for grinding and received only CG opponents?…..

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds That is one big jump in arena points between positions, there’s no denying that. 143K? That’s a lot.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast

TBH until 2 months ago I was struggling badly and almost quit the game. Then my luck changed using 5X and and I finally was able to complete my Dragon’s Breath, Finisher sets plus I also got the complete Last Will set.

Getting these sets turned my game around totally so I can now compete with people who grind. Whilst there is no way I can bet a cheater I can only make try and make it not so easy for them.

I also have a lot of free time at the moment which has helped. Grinding high scores was fun at first but the novelty has well and truly worn off. I now only grind to excess if I have to. When I am in Diamond I only do enough to stay out of the bottom 3

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@smwforever45
    I just got an ESoD. After that, the opponents are now like before 1.5.0, a group of CG and easy opponents (but now Bomb and Blues are in the action!) Then a single real opponent. Though the real opponent is now extremely OP(at least here). Hope this also happens even before we finish our objectives.
    So, say hello to CG opponents with Bomb and Blues!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 501 through 525 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.