Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I dont know if it is some coincidence but I played event battle after this “Epic” message and the game didnt crash when I was connected to FB :) wow :) Maybe they made at least one important change :) I will test it more later :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

With this Epic screen, the “Friends” tab has disappeared from the Event and the Arena leaderboard screen. Now I can’t compare my own score with my friends’ scores anymore :( That’s a thing I’d love to have back…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Oooh, they changed Underdog matching. Took them long enough.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    So Underdog players get much stronger opponents now or…?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Yes, that is what they did.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer

@kennymcc
    won’t be happy then. XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 It’s also a bit more complicated than that. It now also is based off how many times you have won/lost you tosses and also won/lost matches. If you’re on a really good streak, keeping Underdog will continuously give you strong opponents. This is actually from a system where they calculate how much power you should have at your XP/enchantment/mastery level versus how much you are purposefully reducing in favor of abusing Underdog.

The strategy to keep getting weak opponents by keeping a weak banner/strong bird combo doesn’t work after the first try as the server catches on to your tricks.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @smwforever45
    Underdog strategy is unplayable since log time ago, not after this “Epic” message as I wrote about it in 2nd-previous post. If they made Underdog playing even worse, why they even let Underdog emblem in play if it is unuseable :D There is a trade only 2 birds for +40% health and attack. So why making special rules for it? Then they can make special rules for every emblem if they say that Underdog is too strong, in this case I would say that Resurrection is too strong too, or Valiant set is too strong too – why not to make special strong enemies vs them too :D Then nobody will play such items like Underdog emblem :D Thats the greatest stupidity of Rovio :D I dont understand how is possible that somebody in Rovio is that stupid :D

Edit: @smwforever45 I usually play Last Will setup. I hope that Rovio will cripple it too soon ;)

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just got 20 stamina drinks from Mighty Eagle, that goes part way to replacing all the stamina I didn’t get when the message came to watch a video and there wasn’t one.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc I can see that you are getting upset. Too many “:D” in a rage post doesn’t hand go hand to hand. XD

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer Ok I go check my Underdog team in arena if it is even more unplayale than ever before :D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    Look at that, how is that possible? What stunned my Banner? I made Rage attack at the start of the battle and this happened. Do u know the special ability of that new set for Blues?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Just met you in the Arena for the first time. When your team started first I thought that was curtains for me, but I did beat you. However, I only got 1 star :(

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    And this always happens when I use my Underdog team. Absolutely unplayable overpowered enemy. Rovio’s thinking: Dont use this emblem, but we will keep it in the game to show u you how we create useless items :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc It’s because of that set: Hunters Bow and Hunters Horn (set bonus being Avenging Will). When the Blues are defeated, either

1. 3 enemies will be stunned
    2. Takes damage depending on your level
    3. All helpful effects are removed.

The reason your Chuck and Red didn’t get stunned was because of your Mana Set.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc That’s what I said to Yoshi. They have found a way to counter the Underdog strategy people were abusing.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless
    RE : trademark recind on MCCooling or Rickrolling? OoP

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    In that case, using Resurrection and Valiant will soon be punished as well.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@kennymcc
    They keep it to remind of good old times when things had funny surprises going along with them. Who doesn’t remember when using the UD emblem boosted the remaining birds attacks when one (out of three) was knocked down?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer u said abusing, I say I use what they create to make best results. Similar as @smwforever45 said. Last Will setup (Valiant banner set, Resurrection emblem, Last Will set) is maybe stronger strategy than Underdog setup. Rovio should cripple this too in this case. BTW crippling something is very stupid, right? Why they just dont changed it instead of crippling it??? Or remove it from the game, instead of making it useless. I wonder what will be Rovio’s answer on my ticket. I am prepared to write them something really sweet if I will feel really upset about their answer :)

Anonymous

‘Sup y’all? Sorry I’ve been MIA lately. Work’s been kicking my butt. Anyway, has anyone else noticed some real improvements in the cheater detection/punishment situation lately? I had two guys at the top of my board reduced to zero this week, and I didn’t even suspect them of cheating in the first place!

BF10
    @bf10

Welp, I have a bug that made certain conditions go to me instead. For example, if I don’t use Spies but my opponent have Spies, sometimes Glee may go to my bird instead. I am sure I have no set items.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus glad to know you haven’t given up. Yeah lots of zero scores. Check out the cheaters season 8 thread. I happen to have 6 players whose scores were set to zero last week in my league. Why are they still in Diamond?! Only Rovio knows.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds recind on our Yoshi’s McCool away phrase…I wish I could take credit for Rickrolling, that was quite funny in its day…although I did see him in concert earlier this year if that counts for anything. Huh, thought not…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.