Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@jamairoqui @poptimus If you re-read my post you’ll see that I stated — “I almost always leave the arena with my worst mis-matched banner top/bottom equipped + the underdog emblem.” Generally, I leave my ‘best’ birds + gear equipped too — for the very reasons you mentioned (friends, whatever). However, with that said, I do — occasionally — quit the game during a McCool reset phase… and it’s junk, junk, junk across the board! XD

@suzyq
    Still clean as a whistle, Suz, mercifully… (and for now!)

arena.jpg

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jamairoqui
    As others have already said, you can only borrow the birds that your friends currently have equipped. I have a few FB friends that don’t play the game anymore; I could never borrow more than one class of each of their birds.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Very competative board in here :) Do u have any more competative :)? Lets see if I can manage to stay at least at 3rd place :)

Edit: Do u know if any of them are cheaters? I have suspucion on ALLAPAZZA and A7MDOO.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    Ohhhhh, Allapazza I see. I believe he was on the Elite Illusionist event leaderboard, but he wasn’t all that competitive there :P

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc ALLAPAZZA has been reported several times.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    Yeah I have already found him on your cheat list, so I reported him to Rovio :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

WTF was that? I won the coinflip and started with Chuck’s rage attack. When the enemy Blues was defeated, it stunned 2 of my Birds/Banner and also damaged 2 of my Birds. Thats fuc*ing OP.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Damn I am grinding really hard like never before I think :)

It seems that ALLAPAZZA is clever cheater. I think that he will cheat his score during the night to something aroud 154375. Will see tomorrow :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc The new set is pretty useful if it’s on YOUR side of the bargain. Sometimes OP is good.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc rotten since it’s only supposed to stun 1 bird, deal something like 4.5k damage to 1 bird and remove positive effects from 1 bird.

All these new sets are making the Arena more autoplay than play. If Rovio continue in this style, it will become just too boring to bother with.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    So A7MDOO is 100% cheater due to the last digit of his score. U can add him to your cheat list :)

Edit: I have 2 cheaters on my board that were/are not detected by Rovio’s Anti-cheat system. Yeah that’s fuc*ing great :D

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc I had a feeling he was a cheat didn’t know he is also stupid. He should get reset to zero. I will add him. Many thanks.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

Is the Arena strange now?
    Why don’t I get ANY computer opponents¿
    All my opponents are using complete banner sets. Including @suzyq. Why???????????

And just a bit of sharing, because sharing is caring.
    https://youtu.be/bEKkYqRHRr0 – L60 Arena Gameplay!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer I have found that u hit level 50 :) Congrats :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Yes, finally I am at at the max level everyone was on 3 months ago. Don’t worry I will reach Level 60 in 2017 when you guys will be at level 80. XP

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer Damn :) thats awesome plan :) Maybe u will share level 60 with us at least one day if u r fast enough :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Don’t worry. While playing for Elite class events, I will definitely reach Level 60 soon (but that is in 2017 I assume).

Suzy
    @suzyq

@aufar-ramadhan

Don’t understand what you mean, don’t you have any complete banner sets? I have seen you too in the Arena recently.

Chuck_Bird
    @aufar-ramadhan

@suzyq I don’t have any banner sets. I’ve started posting since the end if June. How can I get one¿

Suzy
    @suzyq

@aufar-ramadhan

It took me a long time to get banner sets. Just make sure you don’t miss the free spins in the Arena every day and also if you have any spare LC’s at 5X time to use them and hope you get lucky.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Upcoming Event – Elite Witch

@datguygamer

I got “Epic” message can u look if Rovio changed anything more?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I have very high suspicion that this player is cheater too. I saw his score 103345 and when I checked it after 3 minutes it was/is 111305. So it seems that I am fighting against 3 cheaters :D Rovio’s Anti-cheat system is really awesome :D

Edit1: ALLAPAZZA started to cheat again :) I am doing my battles right now and his score is rising with thousands per every my single battle :D

Edit2: After additional few minutes ALLAPAZZA added 50k more points :D And Rovio’s Anti-Cheat system has no problem with it :D

Edit3: Oh the cheater that is somewhere from Asia (due to his name) now added instantly 9k points :D Now it is for sure that I fight 3 cheaters on my board :) The fight that I can hardly win, I think :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Here it is :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc yeah awesome! You should read the reply I got from them. It’s in the cheaters season 8 thread.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds how are you liking that oversize bit of kit I borrowed this morning?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 926 through 950 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.