Arena Season 8

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,254 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My board has resigned it seems – I’m building up a comfortable lead :) Sitting on 23,040 points while everyone else is below 15k.

Today’s matches: 8 – 3 won coin tosses, 5 lost (37.5% win ratio)
    Total matches since 1.4.8 was released: 38 – 14 won coin tosses, 24 lost (36.84% win ratio)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 my board is keeping me grinding. I’m determined to get out of Wood so at the moment I’m 1st with 37,160 2nd is 24,095 but they will start grinding. Most of the other players are close behind them. 2 players haven’t started playing yet this week and if do they will have a hard time catching up.

One of my objectives was to win the battle x2 after lossing the coin toss which was easy as I’m not winning hardly any.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @smwforever45 @pointless
    I played 33 battles with Last Will set in arena today.
    Coinflip results (0-lost, 1-won): 101101110010011000010010110100011 (16 won, 17 lost). Very close to 50/50 this time :) but still “lost” is winning more :)

I met 6 Bombs and 8 Blues during these 33 battles.

I KOed 10 Birds which had Valiant Banner and 9 of them were effected by Valiant Banner :) I cant say about the same effectiveness of Valiant Banner on my side :) I will watch this more in next battles.

I KOed Chuck that had Last Will set with my Last Will attacks and enemy Birds were not forced to make their Last Will attacks :)

Funny thing happaned in one battle: My Chuck was KOed twice and resurrected twice on a single enemy’s turn :) My 4 bonus (Last Will) attacks KOed all enemy birds and I started with 3 Birds and Rage ready :D

Anonymous

If I’m understanding correctly, are you guys saying that, when the mastery balance happened, none of the bars went up on your birds?

Because when the game updated for me, I honestly can’t say if all the bars moved, but about 8 of my classes had a full bar with -x amount of mastery (As I was confused about in another thread). All I had to do was play a battle to rank them up. After that, each class had the corresponding x amount of mastery towards the next level.

Pointless
    @pointless

I almost fell down when I got a non-CG opponent today (including a Bomb…where were you yesterday?)

And then back to nothing but Red/Chuck/Matilda…

Toss also a turn for the worse, just under a third wins today

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Seems like you are having too much fun with the set. ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@partshade
    That’s exactly what happens to me and I do not understand why some people experience a different thing. My bars didn’t move st all and I never saw negative numbers. o.o

Anonymous

Hopefully this works. If not, check out the most recent pic in my album. Is this a computer generated team with Bomb?!

CG Bomb?!

Anonymous

Trying again:

image.png

Edit: Yay!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Quite possibly. Were their Mastery progress bars empty?

Anonymous

Dang. I failed to check. :(

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

There are a few signs if the opponent in the arena is computer generated:

1) The name is “Unnamed Player”
    2) The birds are Red, Chuck and Matilda
    3) All birds have the same Mastery Level and an empty mastery bar
    4) The birds all have complete Set Items but the flag does not

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m just very grateful that even though the coin toss is bad for me the team’s are at least more evenly matched now, just hope it stays like that.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@poptimus It is possible to have Bomb in a CG team. The Blues is possible too.

Arena Season 8

EDIT: picture on page 2

Anonymous

@suikyo
    Thanks tor pointing that out! Not sure how I missed it before…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    You can’t guess what I got from my free Arena GPM roll today…

:D

I actually tried it out for today’s objectives. I battled only with Paladin w/Dragon and Wizard w/Mana. Wizard’s HP went up so much that the enemies did not dare to attack him anymore if I lost the coin toss. They either attacked the banner or buffed themselves. I was able to rage when it was my turn, and all enemies would fall, except maybe the tanky Red being left with low HP. I was even able to win within three turns twice. How awesome is that?!? :D

Of course, I also tracked the coin toss results again…

Today: 7 matches played – 2 coin toss wins, 5 lost (28.57% win ratio)
    Total: 45 matches played – 16 coin toss wins, 29 lost (35.56% win ratio)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45
    Congrats :) Now u can enjoy this emblem ;) Your Birds will be even tougher with Blessed Banner set :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@kennymcc
    I don’t wanna use Blessed :/
    Sure… It increases health by 20% and reduces taken damage by 20% and increases healing by 75%…

But Valiant provides a 30% chance to hit in a chain and a 15% chance to hit critically, and your birds have a pretty high chance to be back up in two turns…

Personally, I prefer offensive bonuses over defensive bonuses.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

Well, I got the Knock out Bomb 2 times with Chuck and haven’t seen one team with bomb in at least 2 days. Not. One.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous Rovio. They fix one bug and introduce 3 more, always to the detriment of the player. I’m not grinding through this…

Pointless
    @pointless

@pixelyzed welcome to the club…darn frustrating

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@pixelyzed Not easy to meet Bomb in arena. but it is possible.

Yesterday, I got knock out the Blues 3 times. I got it eventually.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Yay. I’m so excited for you re: Underdog. Es ist an der Zeit! XD I know you don’t wanna use Blessed… but @kennymcc and I are fond of THAT particular strategy, as you well know ;)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Yeah :P Doesn’t mean I do all that you do, I still follow my own strategy XD
    And I’m STILL waiting for Resurrection!

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryde @smwforever45
    At least he copied our Underdog strategy :D and made it as his own strategy :D

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@all @suzyq @poptimus @bubbley @kennymcc @pointless @angryjohnny

@suikyo
    @pixelyzed @angryde @smwforever45 @partshade @datguygamer

Is everyone seeing unlimited weak opponents like me?
    2 days ago I kept track and when I lost 3 times the totals were :
    Battles fought 169
    Foes from 1200-1450 power level 144
    Foes close to 1698 (my level) 25
    Why all the weak CG teams? Is Rovio feeling sorry for us? I am not complaining. This has been too easy. Just wondering.
    Every day since the update has been like this.
    I’ve been in first all week. Usually the teams begin getting harder if you’re in the top 3. This not the case.
    I have 49K 2-6 have 35 to 30K.
    Any ideas?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 8

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,254 total)
  • The topic ‘Arena Season 8’ is closed to new replies.