Arena Season 9

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 343 total)
  • Replies
  • Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer it’s not that I forget, just chose my own path… lol
    I have been rebuked in these forums in the past for the very same :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless @datguygamer thank you. I am rather pleased with Mythic Resurrection. I tend to think Valiant remains the banner of choice although Winged Justice looks interesting. I did battle some of these in the last week of season 8. I had the impression that the 100% less damage only worked if the bird was the primary target. Is this the case or have there been some modifications?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley You are right about that. Splash damage from Dragon set or Chain Attack does not count.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Then it’s RNG against you, it seems. You should have at least 2 Mythic Emblems give or take by now if you did that many rolls. Also if you contact Rovio, they will just answer that you are unlucky. How many Lucky Coins do you have?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq @DD many thanks. Glad to be back.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer thanks for clarifying. As a matter of interest does the banner count as a bird in this case? For if it does then this set is certainly worth serious consideration.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Yes, when you target it once after that it will receive less damage. Coupled with the upcoming Mythic Crest of Resistance, this will be a set to be reckoned with.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer what is the Mythic Crest of Resistance?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley The Crest of Resistance is an emblem only obtainable in the Diamond League which makes the banner take 45% less damage for every bird alive (15% for each).

The mythic version increases that to 30% meaning 90% less damage overall. It’s scheduled for a release soon along with 3 other upcoming Mythic Emblems..Now couple this emblem with the Justice Set and you’re presented with a nightmare of an AI team. An icing on this cake would be Matilda equipped with the Timeless Set or Honey Set…happy holidays! ;P

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer @bubbley Justice does not apply its effect to the Banner, only Birds, so feel free to hammet away as usual. The Set, although useful with the right combinations (who would have thought Knight would be Arena viable?), has a misleadingly worded bonus. On subsequent attacks, only the inital attack damage is 100% nullified, any Critical, Splash, DoT is still applied, so plan your Team accordingly.

Putte
    @puttekula

This Normal Resistance says 10% for me. But eagerly waiting for my favourite underdog to show up as Mythic. For now I have to live with Mythic resurrection.
    Dont like all those defensive emblems/sets. Here comes my fabourite combo.

Bird Banner wirh Underdog Mythic. Hopefully soon that Mythic for the underdog.
    The Bird Banner gives important short deaths.

Elite witch with honey set.

Elite trickster with Robot

Elite wizard with Staff of bones. Miss that elite though.

Thats a combo that arent that dreadfully defensive but with a nice attack.

The witch healing the banner when things are going in the wrong direction. Healing the pole with minimum 10000 each time its hard to loose. (25% extra healing)
    Honey set charges chili quite well.

Trickster removing spells and is pretty offensive with the robot.

Wizard combining those chilirushes with letting the others in team give back when killed.

Thats my favourite combo.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    For future reference if you go to the totem pole it will tell you the week # and if you click on Terrance on the top it will show you the league. Glad to have you back.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds speaking of having people back, what is going on with you and your situation? As fun as it is sometimes to borrow your L1 “Lone Knight”, I don’t think that’s where you want to be… besides, I don’t think your even getting the FE.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds many thanks. Glad to be back. What is happening to you!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    For weeks when I log into Rovio, my progress Is restored but friends are all gone. When I log into FB EPIC STARTS at the beginning as if I’ve never played before. Rovio has sent ideas but nothing has worked. They said some “‘future update” may fix it. I have missed out on FE for almost a month.

@pointless

I may change my name to 2pointless.

DD
    @toolow

@dallasreds I hope they see some sense and offer you compensation including a generous supply of FE when your account is fixed.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds So I take it that you play the game while logged into your Rovio account but not Facebook?

How about….you make a new Facebook account and try to log into that via the game? Also while you’re doing it make sure there is no Facebook or Messenger app installed on your device or Epic will start “acting up”. Worth a shot.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds this is probably a really stupid question but can you add friends via the totem pole?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    It seems that we have fortified first 2 places, cool ;)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Not sure how long I can keep up though as family could take up a lot more time this weekend. But I’m sure you’ll do just fine. :)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@Bubbley
    I have no option to add friends. The option is log in and that’s what fails.

@datguygamer

You think I should creat a new acct then del FB app and mess app and then try?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@dallasreds So you do have an app installed…Hmm, okay, just for testing purposes, log out of that app and uninstall it. If you have the peripheral apps installed, uninstall them as well (FB Messenger, FB Calendar etc). Remove any and all traces of FB from your phone (after logging out of each of them if you are logged into them as well) and THEN log into your old account in Epic. If it doesn’t work, restart the device and try again. If it still doesn’t work, then create a new one and then log into the new account but keep your apps uninstalled as well (that’s the important part).

See, if you are logged into any account in an app and any game allows you to log in to the same account, the log in methods and signatures conflict because the game wants you to connect while you are already connected through another app. It happens in games all the time. Try what I suggested and report back.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

My board for this week

Screenshot_20161231-195954.png

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 9

Viewing 25 replies - 226 through 250 (of 343 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.