Can only do 1 video doubler on each launch of the game

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Can only do 1 video doubler on each launch of the game

• Does anyone know if this is the new standard, or if it’s a bug that is being worked on? As of a few weeks, or maybe even months, ago I can only seem to be able to do 1 video doubler every time I launch the game. I launch the game, run a node, do the video doubler, run another node, and I’m not offered the video doubler. If I exit the game, terminate it from the running apps, then relaunch it, I can run another video doubler, but again, only 1. This held true in the runs for the Chinese New Year challenge too.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • CD
    @bartiedog

I don’t know if it a bug or not but I’ve been experiencing the same thing. I just close and restart after each node. It’s a pain!

Pampeans
    @pampeans

I don’t know for sure, but I think it’s deliberate. During the holiday contest I scored major coinage using Goldbite Grimlock with Goldbrick + the video doubler. I play the flinging AB on my phone, but last night I decided to play Rio on my tablet and I noticed Rovio totally changed the ad delivery. Probably moving toward a model where the payout is less than 100%. However, I remember when this game 1st came out — the major ad push was so annoying I played off-line and refused to watch them.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Yeah, I don’t now how it serves them to not be generating add revenue, but having said that, I’m not interested in a model that requires me to watch ads with no reward.

nemisispig
    @nemisispig

Video doubler is now working after new update 1.13.2.0

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Can only do 1 video doubler on each launch of the game

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.