Capping Monster Pig Levels and Strength

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Capping Monster Pig Levels and Strength

• They need to rethink these Monster Pig levels especially since they dramatically increased the length of this event. Super Monster Pigs are near impossible to defeat after level 50. Whats even worse is that the points you get do not increase.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • justpast40
    @justpast40

@gabe-nestor how I wish that would happen. I’m seeing more monsters than ever. I’m up to #70 on iPhone #68 on iPad. I’ve stopped trying. On iPhone I have the Treasure Hull, Tutankhamen Bow & Knight’s Ship (anti shark) Mast & I’m not even close to killing these things. It will take perhaps 8-10 players & it’s just not happening. I was ranked under 1000 the other day but I’m falling further & further behind. It’s disheartening.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Duplicate post, same as above deleted

monsterpighunter
    @corporalpig

I have the same problem, what’s even worse is that I almost always get abandoned now when trying to ask for help so I miss out on the super turtle pigs I encounter (they would give me a big boost in the leaderboards if they were defeated)

Rhino
    @rhinofreak

Well I have a weak set and I manage to beat an 85 level Golden Shark.. I guess it depends on luck and amount of players.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

It’s worse for lower-level players and most of those that did not reach the previous Lv. 30 cap before it was raised, as most newbies and novices don’t have all the fancy SS items for ship battles. Rovio should most definitely revise this, because to get the number of points the top 200 spots had at the moment, I’d have to be playing the event for YEARS. And those people are probably already at the end of Desert Island or hackers (definitely the case for the top 5 or so, as the point margins are astronomical).

TomT
    @tomt

I remember when I first stated, it took me more than an hour to defeat one monster pig, because they were so tough, and I had to wait for energy regeneration. What I hate the most is when I send out help, people join, but they don’t fight! I don’t know why, but they don’t fight. I wonder if they are just there to collect points while I do the fighting…..

Dylan Bob
    @dylan-bob

With the special hull against frog pig and “chuck attack twice mast” i could defeat 49 level goden frog by myself with 2 or 3 times attack now. By the way where is the third monster that was strongest in last shark event?

llrr
    @llrr

@tomt that’s a bug i’ve encountered. if someone joins your fight but then they get some form of connection error their ship appears but they do 0 damage, and they get no points.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Capping Monster Pig Levels and Strength

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.