Christmas Hats

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Christmas Hats

• Does anybody know which christmas hats go on which transformers?

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@gabe-nestor the TFS that can use the wooly hat are:
    Bludgeon
    Brawl
    Both Megatron’s
    Goldbite and energon grimlock
    Airachnid
    Energon galvitron
    I’m assuming most TFS can use the Santa hat.
    The bumblebees and lockdowns and sentinel prime can use the antlers EDIT: acid storm and galvitron can use antlers as well.not sure which TFS use the other ones though
    Tfs that use theTree topper:
    Arcee
    Regular starscream
    Thundercracker

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@sam-spargo Thanks. I am hoping couple of the other hats will work for Ratchet, Energon Soundwave, Drift, Windblade, and Shockwave.

They are the only tfs that I don’t have attack +10 hats for.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@gabe-nestor the snowman hat that costs 150 tokens can be used on energon soundwave

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Since the nutcracker hat costs so many tokens, it must cover a lot of bots. It’s weird they only have 1 star for what would normally get a 3 star

Deszaras
    @deszaras

The nutcracker hat gives many bots and so does the pudding. Some bots can wear both, but not all. Don’t bother with the tree topper unless you need it for arcee. Regular Bumblebee uses nutcracker, but not the black one. The festive Deely Topper goes on several including the Soundwaves and Blaster, g. Grimlock, Galvatrons and Shockwave. I’ll get the elf ears when I get the tokens. The wooly hat is almost unnecessary. I’d get the antlers but I prefer defense on the Sentinel Prime and Heatwave. I’m assuming the elf ears will help with some like Richocet, Skywarp and a few others. If you only want to get two hats, go for the nutcracker and pudding hats.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Elf ears are for Optimus, ultra magnus, energon optimus, nemesis, epic optimus, rodimus, and ultimate optimus.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@20qmindreader for some reason the pudding hat showed up for only about 5 of my transformers.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@coolbug They don’t always show up with the red exclamation point for EVERY bot that gets them, when I went through the elf ears, ultimate optimus is listed last because he didn’t get the notification, yet when I double checked he had the accessories. Who would have thought this game was poorly programmed?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@pandaczar12 thanks for letting me know that!

Joel
    @joel687

Anyone know what hat(s) Windblade and wheeljack wear?

coolbug
    @coolbug

@joel687 they don’t wear any hats.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Christmas Hats

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.