Clan Chest question

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Chest question

• We’re a clan of about 35 core members and 10-15 transients who remain for less than a week or so. Today I donated a Clan Chest to celebrate a particularly tough battle that we won. Everything went OK except that at one point an opportunistic SOB of a non-member joined the clan, grabbed one of the biggest prizes (4,000 Silver feathers), and left the clan–all within the space of a minute. The smash-and-grabber’s ID was “Interstellar” if that makes any difference. Was this just a lucky strike? Or is there some way for non-members to know/detect when a chest has been opened? I don’t want to believe that’s possible but, given the unusual circumstances, I just have to ask.

— Bob

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Pretty sure that’s a coincidence. Just change your clan to ‘closed’ if you intend to buy a clan chest.

Janissary35680
    @janissary35680

Thanks for the reply. I’m pretty sure it’s a coincidence  too and the thought of closing the clan came to my mind but what are the mechanics of that? How do you close a clan? And how easy is it to reopen it? We need a constant replenishment of members as the deadwood get pruned. I’m not the clan’s founder by the way, just a co-leader.

— Bob

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Chest question

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.