Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,939 total)
  • Replies
  • shutterproof
    @kris-goetting

I just created a new clan, and trying to find active leaders.  Clan name is “Louisiana Boys” #151127.  PLEASE join!!!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Shutterproof:    Good luck with your new clan😎. Hope it works out unlike some others that don’t. It can be tough to round up new members sometimes. Took me 3 to 4 months to overhaul my clan, then replace members recently. Still trying to find a few replacements.

I’m the leader for SLAYER, I’m in Louisiana myself now…..Plaquemine. Moved my wife back to Louisiana after many years elsewhere. Perhaps our clans will battle one day. If your clan does not work out, you’re welcome to join us. Just send me message.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

We are looking for 2 new members who are active every day.

Please send a request to

#100658 The BirdBrains

CP 21726 Diamond

FP 616 – 335

No rules

Daily players

Active in every clan battle and clan events

Friendly clan chat

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

Looking to add 4 players to our clan. AB2 Gamers 05 #134188

seeking daily, active, clean players

minimum requirements include:

3 points for 200 point challenges

6 points for 400 point challenges

9 points for 600 point challenges

CVC is a required play.

No FP requirements

contact me on Facebook. Turke Y Birdson.

Steinbird
    @steinbird

I gotta tell you all and I won’t name any names but this clan thing is killing me. I’m a reasonably good player and I’m either the complete leader of the clan earning all the points or I’m told to not try so hard and let others win too. Nuh uh. I came to WIN. If you want a Big Boy player and you play every Clan v Clan and don’t care how much money  I spend, I’m a 100/500 and play every day. Give me a call, I’ll fly w you, Maverick. NO SPREAD SHEETS.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@steibird ok Let’s see what ya got. We have some Top Birds who love a good challenge and you just might be THE PERFECT FIT!! I’m here to let you in right now

you can even jump on our completed games

RENEGADES #143223

Swine flu
    @swineflu

Steinbird look up swine flu crew. We got several players like you and are an amazing clan. Always complete the events and rarely lose a battle.

Swine flu crew #122011 and a battle coming up so join us. We got a completed event going for another day. U can grab those rewards :)

Steinbird
    @steinbird
    1. Thanks to everyone who replied. Ok @heatherbird I have put in a request to join. Please let me know thank you very much.
    Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Awesome! @Steinbird WELCOME!!!

I hear a leader let you in and flying over now!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Bluejay and @Devon-drozd aka Bird Slayerr are clan jumpers… I think clan jumpers are uncool and to play in a clan game and bounce…in the middle is super rude. Of course we were way over our goal points but really HOW RUDE.

2 Birds I’d be watching…HEADS UP!!!

AdamColeBAYBAY
    @adamcolebaybay

Hi Heather,

Do you have any spots open? I’d love to join your clan as it comes highly recommended by the guys as Breaking Beaks, Inigo Montoya told me to tell you he recommends me!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@adamcolebay come on over!! Battle has begun but our chat is lively and you can cheer us on till next clan game!!!

#143223 Renegades

thank you @inigomontoya you rock!!

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

@heatherbird also be on the look out for fb name Peegee Tee, game name Piggy Takedown. Clan jumper that played in our previous CVC then left right away after collecting.

AB2 Gamers 05 still has 3 immediate openings. CVC has begun but if anyone is in need of a new clan look us up and contact Turke Y Birdson on Facebook. Happy flinging!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Thank you I will let you know if she shows up. I am sick of clan jumpers and CHEATERS!!!!!! @turke-y-birdson Awesome to have an amazing Forum!!!

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

@heatherbird, yes me as well! Hope they are dealt with permanently! Thank you!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@Heatherbird It’s my understanding from Bluejay & @Devon-drozd aka BirdSlayer who joined our Clan nine hours before the latest CvC that they’d only been with you for a few days and had stayed because they didn’t want to leave your Clan in the lurch mid-Event, but when they saw you’d clear the max without them they left so you’d have time to replace them before the Battle. I don’t know Peegee Tee’s story other than their leaving you after a CvC, @Turke-Y-Birdson, which can be almost as frustrating since both of you work tirelessly at recruitment. But I too left my original Clan in frustration, and while I was blessed with a great second Clan not everyone feels ours is a good fit for them and I’d rather replace them than have them unhappy. No way does that equate with cheating or hacking, IMHO, nor does the consideration given to Renegades by their brief stay warrant such harsh words about BJ & BS in this public Clan Recruitment forum, also IMHO. Just my two cents on the subject (2.66¢ Canadian)…

Bexologin
    @anke

@Inigo, both of us don´t know the full story. They were asking and taking a lot. Hope for you, that you will not be treated like Heatherbird and could stay to your words…

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

Indigo, I wished that I had clarified my comment from yesterday. In no way did I mean to imply that clan jumping was cheating and that I hope that the blantant cheating that we see all the time is permanently eradicated. Happy flinging everyone!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

We’re on the same page, my friend: eradicate the cheaters and hackers. I might know a guy…

Heisenberg

mscreant
    @mscreant

Ya know….I have never understood how anyone cheats. I mean…what constitutes cheating? Edumacate me peeps!

Still having a helluva time getting player who actually play so “Killer Rabbits” still looking for players.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

WOW!!!! @inigomontoya

I took your name and Breaking Beaks out of it but here you are…

Never did I say  clan jumpers were cheaters.

Clearly there was  a lot more back story that I did not share with you or wish to make public.

Now, I find it funny that you are the one so bothered by this posting of mine.

Happy Birding!!

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Watch out. That Peegee Tee could have a different game name to not be recgonised.

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It’s Piggy Takedown</p>

mscreant
    @mscreant

Just cut a load of dead weight, looking for regular players:

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

"</pSeeking skilled players with fp 600+ to join us in ABNest3 !

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,939 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.