Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,939 total)
  • Replies
  • chrispdog
    @chrispdog

@ravenclaws,

Our clan “SOY UN PERDEDOR” # 41311, is currently looking for new members.

Please stop by and join our clan.

With a few more players we will be at Amethyst level on our way to Diamond.

We just won our last battle taking 7 of the top 10 spots.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/227477/4tp3j1emhuw2r24eco1e78r7rt9vu0ap.png

Go2
    @xmrhacker

Our clan, “SERIOUS PLAYERS” #38261, is looking for new members. We got 8 Free Slots. Our clan is open clan so join anytime. We complete full clan challenges and win 90% of clan battles.

Our Clan Power is 27460 with 42/50 Members. Join anytime. Preferably 300+ FP.

Zam
    @zamolxis

Hi @ibiss,

Sorry for the late answer. I don’t pass by here often. Someone did join our clan soon after that post, but under a different name. Was that you?

Otherwise you can always apply (look us up by name or # number). Even if the clan is closed, new applicants are accepted (still 6 spots left), but we had to close it because there’s one particular player we don’t want, who was troubling the others and apparently also cheating.

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).

Is 3-6-9 taking the joy out of your game?
    Our rule is 1-1-1.
    Diamond Rewards in Clan Battles.
    Current win streak is 19. Average win ratio is 2510 to 1490.
    We’re looking for two honest 600+ players.
    Request admission and we will make a place for you.
    Some of us are on Discord, but that’s optional.
    To talk about it, contact us at [email protected].

Thanks for thinking about us!

IBISS
    @ibiss

Thanks for the reply @zamolxis I just applied in the game by the name IBISS. Hope you’ll welcome me very soon!

RavenClaws
    @ravenclaws

I am no longer part of this clan.

lange
    @lange

Do you want to join a succesfull clan, who loves to battle and win most of them ?
    Are you tired of spending all your gems on 3/6/9 or more ? You deside how many gems you want to use. You play MEBC as you want x11 hats or other rewards.

We are looking for daily players with minimum or close to 700+ in flockpower + your X-birds on the side.

Clan name: TORDENFUGLENE
    FP: 23:000
    Gamers 43/50

See ya….

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

“Got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat”

Our clan, “SOY UN PERDEDOR” # 41311, is currently looking for new members.

We are an active clan with no minimums.

OUR ONLY REQUIREMENT IS TO PLAY IN CLAN VS. CLAN BATTLES!

As of today, 04/30/2019, we have 26 members. Our clan power right now is 13915.

We are active in clan events, battles and the Mighty Eagle Boot Camp.

We recently had a 2 month win streak in clan battles. Then, unfortunately, people stopped playing. We cut all of our dead weight to become a better competitor. Now we are having issues getting new members

Our clan is open to the public and all levels are welcome.

Stop by and check us out.

If your clan is struggling, maybe we could merge your clan into ours. Send me a reply or an email.

Thanks!

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

Is 3-6-9 taking the joy out of your game and draining your gems?
    Our requirement is 1-1-1.
    Our current win streak is 19. Average win ratio is 2510 to 1490.
    We’re looking for two honest players at 600+ (w/o extra birds).
    At 600+ you would be in our top 15.
    Request admission and we will make a place for you.
    (To maintain your privacy, get a free email address at mail.com.)

naviris
    @naviris

Diamond clan is looking for active daily players.

Join us.

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

UPDATED 05/01/2019

As of today, 05/01/2019, we have 26 members. Our clan power right now is 13904.

We recently had a 2 month win streak in clan battles. Then, unfortunately, people stopped playing. We cut all of our dead weight to become a better competitor. Now we are having issues getting new members

If your clan is struggling, maybe we could merge your clan into ours. Send me a reply or an email.

Only 7 hrs 25 min until the next clan battle! Get in and get some.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/227581/g86yua2dz43wv3ei7ycus2er7m1wnpot.pnghttps://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/227581/txo03cv816vl948pt3ki1hkeh63icqhw.png

lange
    @lange

<p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Do you want to join a succesfull clan, who loves to battle and win most of them ?
    Are you tired of spending all your gems on 3/6/9 or more ? You deside how many gems you want to use. You play MEBC as you want x11 hats or other rewards.

We are looking for daily players with minimum or close to 700+ in flockpower + your X-birds on the side.

Clan name: TORDENFUGLENE
    FP: 23:000
    Gamers 43/50

See ya….

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

UPDATED 05/02/2019

As of today, 05/01/2019, we have 26 members. Our clan power right now is 13904.

The best way to improve yourself is to join a clan that plays and that is us. C’mon over and see what it’s like to get better….with us.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/227581/g86yua2dz43wv3ei7ycus2er7m1wnpot.pnghttps://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/227581/txo03cv816vl948pt3ki1hkeh63icqhw.png

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

3 spots for 800+FP players that would like to join a dedicated, all active Diamond Clan with 30K+ Clan Power. We are drama free and stress free. 3/6/9 minimums in Challenges; MEBC play. Participation in CVC’s and Challenges are mandatory. Communication is essential. Currently at 49 members, but can make room.

Zam
    @zamolxis

What is 3/6/9? :)

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

Our clan “SOY UN PERDEDOR” # 41311, is currently looking for new members.

Please stop by and join our clan.

With a few more players we will be at Amethyst level on our way to Diamond.

We just won our last battle taking 7 of the top 10 spots. Looking good for the battle going on right now.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/227477/4tp3j1emhuw2r24eco1e78r7rt9vu0ap.png

alex-andrina
    @alex-andrina

There are still clans that don’t require minimums ( I am in one of them, if you’re interested in not doing minimums and i’ll Be more than happy to tell you all about it)

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

Out with 3-6-9! In with 1-1-1!
    Our current win streak is 20. Average win ratio is 2510 to 1490.
    We’re looking for two honest players at 600+ (w/o extra birds).
    At 600+ you would be in our top 15.
    (To maintain your privacy, get a free email address at mail.com.)

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

As of today, 05/04/2019, we have 35 members. Our clan power right now is 18908.

We have won our last 2 clan vs clan battles and have experienced a 2 month long winning streak recently.

We have added 10 new players in the last week and only need a few more to start competing in diamond level battles.

Thanks!

MIGHTY EAGLE!!!
    @mighteaglecnd

Want to join the best up and coming clan in Canada? Join the “BBBG” We have 16,500 clan powers (it was more but we dumped some lazy players) and we have only lost 1 game! this whole year. Our team is mad awesome y’all!

RageBird
    @ragebird

Pigs on a Plane has 2 rare openings exclusively for newer players.  Our experienced flingers enjoy helping baby birds grow.  We offer relaxed point minimums (3/3/6) and social media connections (candidates with Facebook are given preference).  Come knock on our door and you will be warmly welcomed!  (Clan #179837)

Go2
    @xmrhacker

I started 45-50 days ago. I got 300+ FP now can i join? I got facebook connection. I applied for you guys @PigsOnPlane. Under name Go2,

OU812
    @rborg62

Brand new clan (started 5/6/19) looking for active players who play all events and battles. You can be first or with very few at start, it will grow in time.  No worry about spending gems, just play and grow, have some fun.  Should have around 200 FP’s and willing to spend about 10 minutes a day to check in and play.  That’s all Folks!

Make Bacon Bits – ID# 269763

legit players only !!!

RageBird
    @ragebird

You are IN my friend!  Welcome to POAP :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,939 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.