Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,939 total)
  • Replies
  • MIGHTY EAGLE!!!
    @mighteaglecnd

Ms Mcblush sorry I missed you, you should come back! It would be hilarious to have someone with your FP in clan battle show up and absolutely destroy the competition!

Peter Porkor
    @sarai

@mighteaglecnd yeah yesterday i joined your clan but nobody was active there am looking for loyal and active clan we’re gonna have so much fun.i will give one more shot to your clan!! btw thanks for invite!!

sarai

alex-andrina
    @alex-andrina

@sarai give us a chance, we’re a small clan, but we’re active and we’re all about having fun. We’re Solar Flock #266104

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Looking for a clan?  There’s a clan battle coming up!  Join my friends at Down To Flock!  Clan ID #183032.  3/6/9 event point minimums apply.  Sorry no free t-shirts, but they are eye catching. 

Smash
    @wizardrangz

Wrathof the fury #246101 Come join us before the next clan battle. We may not be a diamond clan but we are mighty and fun. Door open and if you are 150fp and play mighty eagle still drop by for a chat. You will soon grow

Yep
    @yeahboyee

Great discussion!  Our clan “Savages” has a lot of new players who play some of the time. Need people who are patient with the newbies but are willing to join and play.

I stepped out of the high pressured, high powered clans to help out and help people have fun again.  Will you join and do the same?

lange
    @lange

Some players have desided to stop playing, now that its getting warm and nice weather (here in Denmark we have 6 month winter and 6 moth spring/summer), so we are open for new players of all nationallity.

Do you want to join a very succesfull clan, who loves to battle and win most of them ?
    Are you tired of spending/buying all your gems on 3/6/9 or more ? You deside how many gems you want to use on that.
    Only demand are:
    You play MEBC as you want x11 hats and are a daily player and join us in battle, as we are a BattleClan!
    Most of us are level 300-700+
    All levels are welcome.

Clan name: TORDENFUGLENE
    Level: Diamond
    FP: 21:000
    Gamers 35/50

chrispdog
    @chrispdog

Got a couple of couches sleep on the love seat

Our clan, “SOY UN PERDEDOR” # 41311, is currently looking for new members.
    We are an active clan with no minimums.
    OUR ONLY REQUIREMENT IS TO PLAY IN CLAN VS. CLAN BATTLES!
    As of today, 05/12/2019, we have 34 members. Our clan power right now is 18517. We are currently an Amethyst level clan closing in on Diamond level.
    We are active in clan events, battles and the Mighty Eagle Boot Camp.
    Our clan is open to the public and all levels are welcome.
    Stop by and check us out. This is a great place to grow your flock while helping others grow theirs.
    If your clan is struggling, maybe we could merge your clan into ours. Send me a reply or an email.
    Thanks!

C’MON DOWN

MIGHTY EAGLE!!!
    @mighteaglecnd

We are active all the time, and we really need some new members. So if you want to try again, We’ll be there

Dilligaf
    @dilligaf76

We are 3 players with flock power ranging between 620 and 650 without extra birds. We’d like to join an active/competitive/better clan together that does play 3/6/9. Any clan around that will allow us to join as a family? We’re active playing and on clan board.

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

@dilligaf76 Check us out at Diggers Mob, Clan ID #10133.  We are a diamond level clan.  We complete our events and have won our last several clan battles.

Dilligaf
    @dilligaf76

Thank you. The 3 of us applied.

Much appreciated.

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Good deal, got all 3 added.  Thanks for joining us.

BuzzRD
    @buzzrd

BoomStick Squad (USA, Clan #35134).

Want a more casual clan? NO 3-6-9! But, Clan Battles are required.
    Diamond Rewards in Clan Battles.
    Our current win streak is 22. Average win ratio is 2370 to 1589. (Ask to see screenshots.)
    We’re looking for two honest players at 600+ (w/o extra birds).
    Some of us are on Discord, but that’s optional.
    To talk about it, contact us at [email protected].
    (To maintain your privacy, get a free email address at mail.com. [email protected] will probably be available. And, in their Settings, choose to have your name NOT included in email that you send.)

Thanks for thinking about us!

Breaking Beaks would like to thank BirdCr3w2 and Звезданутьіе for two clean and fun battles. They both played well and were strong opponents. We’re now 30-5 in BB2 and 32-3 in BB since November. Did I mention we have a thriving party-like atmosphere in our Discord chat? Winning, growing, laughing. Come on in to our chat room and pretend The Joker is funny. Everyone else does, and it’s great fun! Just visit http://Breakingbeaks.com and be blown away!

Nakynaw
    @nakynaw

Hey guys and gals,

A new clan for committed players just formed : Bacon Bashers (#272039).

We want a balanced team with some 700+ flock power players to grab the top most rewarding positions in the clan battles, and some weaker players to make sure our total flock power does not exceed 25k, making harder to win! Thee greater the standard deviation in flock power, the easier it is to win.

Whether you are a veteran or a beginner, as long as you play every events and have the will to win, you’re welcome!

We want our members to always try for 3 pts and more in clan events to keep rewards coming.

No problem to leave for a couple of days (travel, job, etc.) as long as you tell us, but no inactive membres.

Come have fun with us!

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

We are a new Amethyst clan created from a former diamond league clan.  We left to start our own clan because we wanted to continue winning big but not carry any dead weight.  We’re looking for awesome daily players who want to play hard, win big and have fun in the process.

Bird Brains

Clan Power:  16229

average FP: 550 – 1060

members 25/50

Chicken’little
    @ritaashton

We’re a solid group of diamond leaguers that left to start our own Clan.  We’re looking for daily players to join us in winning every clan event and battle!

Dora-the-destroyer
    @prof-yuckfou

Why should u join?: because I will treat you with respect I want nothing more but have a place where gamers can go and chat without trolls or fear of being kicked. Promotions is earned not given,just like respect is earned.We are English speaking clan.Need 500+ fp as long as we work together,play together, have fun together, and not fight with each other it will be worth everything.Hope to see you all in the battle field.

clan name:Titanium Wrath

Clan tag:#272429

Stitch
    @iyaayas

Come join our clan all players welcome.  Clan 15436    24/50   plenty of room

PiggieSmalls
    @piggiesmalls

My clan apparently got bird flu…

looking for some more players that are active and actually contribute!

look for Piggie Smalls

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,939 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.