Classic Bumblebee! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Classic Bumblebee! – New Event!

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

@moifirst

I bought the pirate hat in the token exchange with no issue.

moi
    @moifirst

@pandaczar12 Thanks for the notification.

@grimlockdown
    See his remark above.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

With only 2 runs left in the event, I can say I’ve really enjoyed it as I was running on 1020% bonus. For the first 5 days I got 2,500 tokens for each day plus extras from placing, crates etc and this last day I’ve got 1,750 tokens for a grand total of 16,320 and as I am assured of at least 200 tokens for the place today I will be able to upgrade Nemesis Prime to level 17 for 9,000 and get 10 gold crates.
    But here is the cream on the cake, I did not spend any gems at all, using only natural runs (either 23 or 24 per day) and getting my full 8 hours sleep per night. For placings I got 3rd once and 4th – 6th twice and the rest 7th – 10th.
    Unlike some people here, I do not give a stuff what anyone else is/has scored and just play with a target of getting 200 tokens per day but if that doesn’t happen so be it and if I get a better placing that is good luck.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

200 gems a day??  I’m lucky to get 500 a week and I play a lot. Ended this event with 19k tokens which is fine… 600% promotion.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@deindiaan my apologies , that was a typo , should (and now does) read 200 tokens

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Classic Bumblebee! – New Event!

Viewing 5 replies - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.