Couple Gameplay Questions

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Couple Gameplay Questions

• Hi, curious about a couple things:

1) For the missions, is there any rhyme or reason with which Transformers to choose, in order to maximize the # of open slots? and is there any tricks on guessing (I always prefer crystals as opposed to coins)

2) What is an accessory? For the Daily Quests, there is one listing called “use a grade 2 accessory”. It’s not energicons, so I’m not sure what it is.

3) How do most people use their gems? I only use them when I need to quickly upgrade a Transformer during the weekly challenges, or when I need to switch out a weak Transformer for a regular game (that gives out purple or gold crystals). But that’s a not a big use, so I’ve been accumulating them. I wonder if it’s worth using them to buy new Transformers.

Thanks all!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

No real trick for missions. Just choose the characters that match the mission types and make sure the characters aren’t crucial for events/spark runs/etc.

Accessories are the hats/glasses/etc that you can make the characters wear.

If you don’t have him already, save up for Menasor Pig. Then unlock slots for Spark Runs, then Challenge Runs, then mission slots. After that, just use gems to account for missing tokens when you overpower your characters.

RFredW
    @rfredw

Three level-15 transformers of the correct (bomb/lightbulb/magnifying-glass) type will get you all 5 rewards from the easy missions. For medium/hard guaranteed-5, you need overpower IIRC.
    (As per tahtorak above: Don’t send someone out that you want (or will want) for the events)
    ttfn
    Fred

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

Thanks all!

What does it mean to match the mission types? I don’t know what the magnifying glass/light bulb, bomb signify and how to relate that to each Transformer.

Understood on the accessory grade. Thank you! Good to know you’re using your gems in this manner. I’ve been treating them like gold lately but have realized I’ve accumulated quite a bit and should probably start using them.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

Nevermind, I just found it lol. Thanks again!!

Tahtorak
    @tahtorak

Three level 15s on the easy missions is very excessive. I just use one level 8 and two level 9s, and a bonus video gets me the whole set of rewards.

VoltronPig
    @voltronpig

I mostly use Level 15 and have been matching types to missions (now that I’m aware of it), but I mostly get 3-4 rewards. I rarely get 5. What else can I do beyond matching to increase the rewards?

Why do you call it excessive for Level 15? Is there a limit on usage of certain transformers?

RFredW
    @rfredw

Three on-type level 15’s should be good (possibly lower than that, I’ve not checked) for all 5 rewards on the easy missions (the portal on the desert island).

For the medium missions (the portal towards the top of the map, by the pig lab), though, that won’t guarantee you all five rewards. All three on-type and overpowered to level 16, though, and 5 rewards are always there for me.

Hard missions (the portal to the right of the map on its own little island), I send the highest overpower-level available & on-type transformers I’ve got. (Only one level 25 so far, but plenty of 17-19’s). Guaranteed all 5 rewards, again.

Bob
    @bob1001

For easy missions 3 TF of level 11 will clear it with no need for help from watching videos

Medium missions. I usually use 3 level 12 and it can be cleared with no need for watching videos.

For hard levels I have usually needed 1 level 14 and above and 2 level 13’s.  that usually covers it for not having to use video boost. Ok this one with three level 13’s I can get close to completing it but need to watch the video to get all 5 items

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Couple Gameplay Questions

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.