Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 746 total)
  • Replies
  • Penz
    @penz

Managed to do the king pig challenge again, no spells or gems used same as yesterday. Found it pretty easy, took me around 12 minutes.

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

<I wonder (just wonder) what if the 10 mins pass and you are still playing?>

Game doesn’t end, you can play to the end.

I also find this additional daily challenge pretty easy, I managed to play it two times (1st attempt no luck, then about 1 minute left on timer and I finished successfully, though used gems in last room with boss).

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I wasn’t able to beat the DC until today, so I wasn’t sure where this king pig thing was. Today I found it. I like it, the idea, the challenge. I got to the king pig with two birds left, but he was guarded by two miner pigs. Failed.

As for the time issue, I found the challenge this morning and had it paused all day, so that was not an issue until I lost, exited and couldn’t retry.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/11 1st attempt; 150 Terence feathers. Ok, i understand that one attempt thing in king pig challenge, but 10 minutes for starting right after dc? Why the heck is that time so short @hank?

alexmiller
    @alexmiller

Two days in a row I finished the Daily Challenge in my first attempt. I even got two eagle spells yesterday, which is the best I’ve done spell-wise. Too bad I never use eagle spells.

I’m thinking the Daily has been made easier to launch the King Pig thing. I haven’t succeeded in the KP the past two days, but part of that is me getting bored. It’s a lot to play at one time.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

Finished the King Pig today with no spells or gems spent. Beat the boss with a single Matilda (which is all I had left).

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/12 1st attempt; 100 red feathers. C’mon 10 minutes! I just finished DC and got incoming call. Finished it. 10 minutes were over. So i even hadn’t chance to try king pig challenge today.

AngryBroaf
    @shoemacher

@sambeaver Once you finish the DC, either right before or after you click “next” after receiving the last reward, quit out of the game. Ppen it any time later, when you’re ready to play the King Pig Challenge.

AngryBroaf
    @shoemacher

@hank EVERY TIME I WORK ON THIS DAILY CHALLENGE (AND BOSS LEVEL), WITH CHEF PIG UNDERNEATH THE FUNNEL of TNT, I SHOOT HIM UP INTO THE STEAM AND, ALTHOUGH HE VANISHES OFF THE TOP OF THE SCREEN, THE GAME ENDS AND SAYS I LOST!!! PLEASE FIX THIS GLITCH. IT’S ENOUGH ALREADY!

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@shoemacher

It is one of the annoying boss level from the regular levels. I never have your glitch before even if I have to use my last bird to get him to launch.

Penz
    @penz

I found the 1st few king pig challenges easy while others seemed to really struggle. Whereas today you’ve done it easily and I was nowhere near completing it. I mean I was struggling from the 2nd stage onwards which is odd for me. I wonder if the difficulty can vary between players?

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

I used Chuck to blast the steam from the bottom, which pushed the boss into the TNT. Lots of debris falling on him and 2 other TNT blasts point blank and he was only 50% depleted. Took Silver and did a looping smash on him from above which depleted him all the way. Definitely a strange difference in damage.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/13 1st attempt (perfect run, all rooms of all 3 levels with strike!); 150 red feathers. Kpc also done. Used 60 gems for beating boss. Why we have no videobird in challenges?

alexmiller
    @alexmiller

Yesterday I was back to my usual form … 6 tries to get through the DC. Didn’t even bother with the King Pig.

Today, 1st attempt on the DC. Did the King Pig, but I had to use 60 gems to complete it.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/14 1st attempt; 100 yellow feathers. No KP today.

reddie
    @reddie250

IMO, the King Pig challenge is a nice addition after beating the regular DC but 10 minutes to do five levels? Total bullshit. Anyway, I gt through today’s DC in one try and won 150 Silver feathers.

My KP result: use 60 gems in the boss room and won triple inflators.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

It won’t kick you out once you are in the KPC, Reddie. I have left it paused for several hours a couple of times.

Must have taken me ten attempts to get through the DC today. Also got the KPC with 60 gems. My first time to beat that.

Sonicwave
    @sonicwave

9-14 Second attempt, 150 gems for Terence

reddie
    @reddie250

Yesterday’s new DC of The Hamazonas was brutal for me — took me 15 tries to get this monstrosity over and I did spend gems w/ only an hour left on the clock (earned 150 feathers from chest). In the KPC that day, made it to the boss level but failed in room 3. I really hate that castle structure with interlocking balloons.

Today’s DC of Copacabacon is confirmed to be the water levels. I won on the third try and earned 250 Blue feathers. The boss level of the KPC was cheap, and I unfortunately spent 180 gems to get the job done (got 100 yellow).

Soren Hecht
    @sorenhecht

DC has NOT been made easier because of KPC. I still win like 2-3 DC per week.
    Terrence is usually easier, got 100 feathers today with the 1st attempt. Did KPC, wondered how much room with boss more difficult than all levels while spending 60 gems to get him launch.
    Also Chuck’s wednesday was the easiest challenge before update, not anymore.

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

9/25 1st attempt. 100 black feathers. You really need a horse’s patience for today’s boss. I had Blues and Matilda when i entered to boss fight, i shot boss down with Matilda and then i just waited until boss pig very slowly lost his life. It took about 30 minutes.

Sonicwave
    @sonicwave

9/25 1st attempt (100 feathers I think), was able to take down 50% of boss hp with Terence and it died soon after from crashing into walls and Terence’s “corpse”.

swanamaker
    @swanamaker

Interesting what happens when you have maxed out all birds. None of the chests give feathers anymore. It’s all spells. Easy way to build up your spell count, that’s for sure.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

Interesting what happens when you have maxed out all birds. None of the chests give feathers anymore. It’s all spells. Easy way to build up your spell count, that’s for sure.

Getting the birds to max out is the hardest part these days considering the bulk of the feathers come from arena win streaks. Arena is a hard place to be these days.

angrynerds2
    @angrynerds2

Today the challenge sucks. In that water levels the constructions can hardly be destroyed with only one bird. You need much luck and the right birds for a good chain reaction.
    That boss level is annoying with that cook pig wearing a life ring.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Daily Challenge – what's the verdict?

Viewing 25 replies - 626 through 650 (of 746 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.