Daylight saving time 2017

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daylight saving time 2017

• Hey Rovio, now when time is changed with one hour, are you going to fix your timer? Now events ending one hour later. Please fix this and return to previous events time!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Everything looks normal to me.

When I went from EST to EDT the weekend of March 11/12, 2017, my start/end time went from 7pm to 8pm, which is exactly what I expected to see.

What time zone are you, and when do you switch to Daylight Savings – I’m guessing somewhere either UK or Europe and you just switched over yesterday?

Asen_77
    @asen

Yes, I am in Europe and we changed time this weekend. Now event are ending in 3 o’clock in the morning. Before time change events ending at 2 o’clock in the morning.

Geli
    @geli

Games are based on UTC, which does not adjust for DST. Been that way since ABT started.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

When you go to Daylight Savings, you “Spring Forward” one hour. So it’s correct that if you were at 2am before, now it’s 3am. You’re in the Eastern European time zone?

sheepybach
    @paul13

The daily quest reboots as normal but the spark run and event run both reboot an hour later, so if they can do it for 1 then they should do it for all IMHO.

ED209
    @ed209

Its always done this, this is one thing I like about the clocks going back is that the events stop at midnight instead of 1am as with work I cannot stay up till 1am each night waiting for events to end!

Asen_77
    @asen

Mine problem is that now events end at 3 o’clock in the morning. Now when there is an event that meters this will be problem, and will be very hard for me to get a better position in the end of the event …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Daylight saving time 2017

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.