Dear rovio….

Well after being on this game for not too long, I'm quitting. i think the game is great but my experiences with the (game makers)that made this game haven't been great I would love to say this game has potential (infact its true), and i would love to say this game would do well, i don't think it can with the current garbage that goes on. In hardly any time playing the game at all i have been a witness and victim of just developers being jerks. when several people of power seemingly spend there time online making the game worse for others...the game losses its attraction. needless to say after my frustrating experience playing the game i browsed the forums hoping to see some rather positive responses against what these people were doing, however i realized i had only seen the half of it. i decided to look deeper into the forums. I found that not only had a lot of what was going on had been going on for a while and was the cause of many larger issues that resulted in the quitting of relatively faithful players. Some of the posts seemed to have no other purpose than to just draw the thread off subject,insult, or to just instigate people. So after this i decided to start a conversation with some of the higher lvl players, I talked to them about many things And after i felt like i had a deeper understanding of how the game really worked, with the political system, cp, and other things. well thats my vague description it feels like this game wouldn't hurt from something like that show bully beatdown lol I love the game, its just some of the developers that have me losing faith ill lurk every once in a while to see if anything has changed, but until then I'm gone.
Exit mobile version