Difficulty Settings is Back to Hard??

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Difficulty Settings is Back to Hard??

• I just played 5 nodes:
    1) L12 Ultra Magnus – Forest Area – Easy – barely made it alive.
    2) L12 Optimus Prime – Desert Area – Medium – barely made it alive.
    3) L12 Lockdown – Desert Area – Medium – died
    4) L12 Energon Grimlock – Pig City – Easy – died
    5) L13 Bumblebee – Cobalt Plateaus – Easy – barely made it alive

In all of them I used Evaportron which I have using from past 3 days but just now I am facing problems!!
    Will try with Stonecutter and if I don’t succeed with it then Shieldor/Electroblast is the Last option.

Anyone else facing the difficulty problems??

Edit: so I used Stonecutter with Lockdown and somehow managed to complete the mission!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

I don’t have that.. Right now I have 26/48 Energonicons and none of the 3/4 Star Energonicons so whenever my materials go above 95 and 70/75 I use them in Pig’s Lab because I don’t want to run out of materials as my priority is upgrading the Transformers!!
    My best was the 3 Force but after I got Stonecutter and Evaportron I use just these 2 depending on the Transformer and the buddy I choose!!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

Photoblast is my #1 Energonicon – it destroys stuff within seconds. Even with one Energon cube it can cause damage.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

I have come to the conclusion that someone with a perverse sense of humor is setting the levels. Multiple walking mortar towers is easy.

A few of the Energonicons help as long as you can get energon.

angrycookcoo
    @hendratpn

Yeah, dude, me too. Medium difficulty easily eats my Level 9 alive sometimes. 8 to 10 walking mortars each shooting 8 fireballs? Medium difficulty? Someone is being mean here… Mostly it happens in dessert stages

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Difficulty Settings is Back to Hard??

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.